[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you not cum easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (448KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
448KB, 384x288px
Never had sex/relations, etc. Saving it for marriage. But when I get excited sometimes ans touch my dick, I lose it.

How did you guys gain that ability to not cum easily?
>>
I would heavily consider not saving yourself before marriage because the obvious major question is, what if you two are not sexually compatible in the least?

Not cumming is all about mental clarity and focus. Of course to practice for this you need to practice jerking off and you don't come off as a person who do that.
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>16536220
>Saving it for marriage.
>>
>>16536232
>>16536234
Oh boy here we go. You should have known not to say that on /adv/, OP.
>>
>>16536220
Literally only 2 reasons not to have sex before marriage: medical and religious. No one even follows the last one.
>>
>>16536232
>I would heavily consider not saving yourself before marriage because the obvious major question is, what if you two are not sexually compatible in the least?
I gave up on possibility of sexual relations before marriage. At this point I'm a lost cause and all I can do is focus on myself as no girls are there that I can date
>Not cumming is all about mental clarity and focus. Of course to practice for this you need to practice jerking off and you don't come off as a person who do that.
I used to as a younger teenager (12-13). But stopped since then. I'm 21 now and I don't touch myself because I honestly get severe depression from doing so. This is one of those times were you get so excited imagining something that when you touch yourself; you're bound to blow.

I'm saying how can I prevent blowing off easily if and when I get into sex?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
Mfw I'm a guy and have never came from sex before.
>>
>>16536241
Bump

Anyone? Advice?
>>
>>16536353
This thread is just going to turn into an argument about waiting until marriage
>>
>>16536362
Ok, forget I said that

How would I be able to fix this problem? Practice sex?
>>
>>16536378
Yes, practice sex with pretty teen girls.

>You'll thank me later
>>
anyone else want to give advice?
>>
File: fattest-states-2014-big.jpg (685KB, 1500x1169px) Image search: [Google]
fattest-states-2014-big.jpg
685KB, 1500x1169px
>>16536494
Get in better physical shape, you'll last longer.
>>
>How did you guys gain that ability to not cum easily?
>>16536220
If your not having sex till marriage then it doesn't matter really. If you are just cumming at inconvenient times just think of something that will guarantee you to be turned off, like an autopsy or mouldy dog shit. Find what works for you. Or you can just jack off, but before you cum just stop jacking off. Continue once you don't feel like you're going to cum. Keep trying until you feel more control over your reflexes.
>>
>>16536220
I was doing the same thing (until I turned 20) then I changed my mind. I realized that in this modern day and age I'm not even going to get married unless I have sex with her first, because sex is critical in a relationship. I strongly suggest you just have sex with your next partner, the sooner the better. This is coming from a pretty devout Russian orthodox
>>
>>16536276
Dude im 18 and p had sex at least 800 times, its not everything focus on making money
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.