[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am 21f, with my 23m for 4 years. I have explained to him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: TqahiJQ.jpg (45KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
TqahiJQ.jpg
45KB, 720x405px
So I am 21f, with my 23m for 4 years. I have explained to him my preference/ fantasy of him being with another woman sexually for quite a long time. We were successful in him kissing and touching a work friend of mine and a classmate. This was all good, but I wanted more. We resorted to tinder to find hookups, but almost nond went through with anything.

Recently, my SO found a girl on tinder that is basically perfect, but my SO didn't tell her he is in a relationship. Basically she does not want to have sex unless she is in a relationship. My SO asked what we should do about this. I told him I want him to go through with it. Tomorrow is their first coffee date.

I want my SO to be in a relationship with this girl, and I don't want the girl to know about me. My SO doesn't have any reservations about going through with it, but he did mention yesterday that it is a little different from what we planned. I want this though.

I know it's messed up on behalf of the other girl, so I have to ask, has anyone done this? It's not going to be anything serious, I just am really anxious to see how it goes.
Thanks!
>>
>>16536159
wow, you two are fucking shit
>>
>>16536161
Thanks!
>>
You're using somebody for sexual gratification. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Being shit people aside, I don't understand how this helps you fulfil your fantasy. You're not going to see it or anything.
>>
>>16536174
More or less just the pleasure of my BF hooking up with her
>>
>>16536168
It's not like she's being raped.
>>
>>16536174
Not everything needs an explanation. For example, my biggest fantasy is for a girl to use me sexually while I'm asleep/passed out. I won't get to see or experience any of it, I just want to know it happened.
>>
>>16536176
Okay sure. But if she's not going to have sex unless she's in a relationship, she's not going to have sex with him for a while. He's essentially going to have two girlfriends. To keep this up, he's going to have to neglect one of you. If he chooses to neglect her, she's going to get suspicious. If he neglects you, then you're going to feel like he actually is cheating on you
>>
>>16536194
I disagree. She is ready to have sex almost as soon as "relationship " status is made. Furthermore, I am willing to allow this so called "neglect " because it is exactly my wish for him to have two girlfriends. We live together, so I don't see an issue. She lives 10 miles away, so I think we can work it out. Plus, if she gets suspicious, so what? I'm the girlfriend of 4 years here.
>>
>>16536194
So let me get this straight. When it's the male who wants to get c.ucked 4chan has no problem whatsoever comprehending but as soon as it's a girl you turn braindead?

>you're going to feel like he actually is cheating on you
That's the point, it's really not a difficult concept to understand.
>>
>>16536217
>>you're going to feel like he actually is cheating on you
guys into c.uck are shit too
>>
>Im the girlfriend of 4years here
T O P K E K

Your wading in dangerous waters here.. If he catches feelings and what if SHE is better than you.

I dont really understand your fetish, but heres my take. If you want him to cheat on you, than leave it at that, but getting him into a relationship with another girl is going too far. For starters, she probably is better than you, and he can leave you, and second, it is just morally wrong.

Just have him fuck other girls but not get into a relationship with one. ffs thats rachet
>>
You are retarded OP.

Why don't you just bring a club bitch? It's way less dangerous.
That girl could be way better than you.
>>
>>16536424
>>16536413
> better than you

As if.
>>
File: 1438718867202.gif (1MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438718867202.gif
1MB, 235x240px
>>16536444
Any girl this confident is in for a rude awaking

goodluck
>>
>>16536424
> why dont you just bring a club bitch

Because that's nasty. At least a girl who's never had sex is less likely to hook up with randos and catch the clap or something
>>
File: 33GXeGQ.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
33GXeGQ.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
To be honest my bf is happy to get his dick wet regardless
>>
>>16536528
Yeah but that doesnt change the fact that he might fall in love with some other pussy. I mean realize that he doesnt LOVE you that much. If he did he wouldnt ever even want to fuck other pussy

>mfw ur a cu.ck
>>
>>16536182
It doesn't matter. Emotional manipulation and betrayal can be just as damaging and difficult to get through. OP is a terrible person.
>>
>>16536545
Our openness about our relationship doesn't not mean lack of love, but an abundance of trust. Even he had his reservations at first but we agreed that this will strengthen us. If anything negative happened about it, I would know.
>>
>>16536547
She doesn't have to know. It isn't like he's gonna ask her to marry him.
>>
>>16536444
>As if.
Honestly, you don't sound that appealing. Your arrogance and security in being around for 4 years is going to get the best of you, once he realizes he can do better.
>>
>>16536552
>Even he had his reservations at first but we agreed that this will strengthen us.
Sex is designed to pair-bond people. He will eventually catch feels for someone else and will want to try things out without you. That's usually how this type of situation goes down. You may be happy for a few years, but it rarely ends well.

>>16536554
>She doesn't have to know.
She'll find out eventually, one way or the other.

>It isn't like he's gonna ask her to marry him.
Now? Probably not. But later down the line, there's a pretty good chance that you'll be replaced.
>>
>>16536554
That, you don't know at all.

Just go get keked and have fun with it if that's your thing, what kind of advice are you looking for here?

Honestly, you are just wasting other people's time now
>>
>>16536567
How do you know this of a man you never met?
>>
>>16536752
I don't. But in general, this is how things turn out. I know the lifestyle and the people that live it pretty well.
>>
>>16536765
Do you? What about it is the biggest red flag then?
>>
>>16536780

If he was just sleeping with a random person that he would never see again, that would be one thing. But it's very hard to not fall in love with them when you're sleeping together on the regular and essentially in a relationship. People end up swapping long-term partners a few times before they find the right fit, and for some, they realize that this isn't the lifestyle for them. I've seen guys that seemingly have it all abandon their partner because they want to start a family with someone else. Even guys that said they hated children, never wanted them, etc. They do, with the right person.
>>
>>16536451
>Because that's nasty. At least a girl who's never had sex is less likely to hook up with randos and catch the clap or something
So She's a virgin? Kek. On Tinder as well. The thing that brought about Netflix and Chill.

You're living in a deluded land in your head. Shit's going to come crashing down around you. Honestly you sound like a mental case. Keking yourself and willing to fuck over some innocent girl in the process.
>>
>>16536413
>>16536424
>Better than her.

Better than a gf who invites random pussy home for me? That's kinda hard to beat. My gf has done it, and that's WHY I keep her around. I still get her all the time, and when I want to mix it up, I can, guilt-free.
>>
>>16536804
>>16536809
Its just puss in the end is it not? Any guy who hits it and quits it wouldn't get this kind of shaming, theyd thibk wow what an asshole and move on. but because im in the picture im a horrible person. People get screwed over all the time. I think it will work, and if it doesnt, life goes on. I cant live without living.
>>
>>16536814
Shit, right. Plus, what if she was down for a threesome? Who's the horrible person now? Lel
>>
>>16536814
Despite what you might believe, not every guy is interested in fucking every female. Majority of men are probably more than happy to see one and for the rest of their time, focus on their hobbies with their mates. Basically your "relationship" evolves around treating people like meat. Not really a relationship, but a sex factory.
>>
>>16536819
I guess what I mean by this is, carpe diem
>>
>>16536826
Well I think at this, its just a matter of preference. Some people, sex is just physical, others, its a deeper connection. Depends on the person, right?
>>
>>16536819
>Its just puss in the end is it not?
Only until feelings get involved, and that's difficult as long as you keep it to one night stands with random people. When you enter into poly territory, shit's going to get rough.

>but because im in the picture im a horrible person.
I never said that, only that you're sabotaging your happiness because you think you understand what you want and what you're getting.

If you want a poly relationship, find another poly girl. It's not hard.
>>
>>16536819
>I can't live without living
Utter tripe. Living doesn't mean doing fucked up things for the sake of saying you "lived". That's such a naive outlook on life. By that line of logic, why don't you try killing someone and raping someone as well? You're not hitting and quitting either. You're deluding/lying to this person about a monogamous relationship. That's beyond sex.
>>
>>16536838
I apologize for putting words in your mouth.

To be honest at this point, I am enjoying the thrill of it. My bf knows that the second I say stop, he stops. Openness is a big deal in all this or I wouldnt have gotten into it. He would tell me if he started to develop feelings for her, and if he didnt tell me, I think I would know. If not and I get screwed over, then it wasnt meant to me. I guess life is too short for me to not take some risks. No one is going to die so I welcome the criticism. Thank you
>>
>>16536848
I guess I am presuming that it will be over quicker th a it started then I will be able to move on. And comparing this to murder is hardly valid.
>>
Hahaha

I can`t wait for the thread coming next month about how this all went downhill
>>
>>16536861
I'll remember to keep you posted.
>>
>>16536834
No. Sex isn't just "physical", nor is it this lovey dovey gooey deeper connection shit. If sex was just a physical thing, there would be no qualms about fucking your parents or friends or whatever, like a handshake. You're trying to downplay what sex is here.
>>
>>16536868
I suppose I mean in a relative sense. some people are just capable of fucking without having intense feelings for the one they fuck. Is that common? Yes. As well as the opposite.
>>
>>16536855
I'm not comparing the act. I'm comparing the thought process of what's essentially YOLO (what you're saying). You're saying you can't live without "living", but the context of living is doing fucked up shit. I'm just using that same line of logic to justify killing/rape, because I mean we really don't know how these things feel to do, and life is too short not to try, right? It's a stretch of course, but I'm trying to point out why that thought process isn't really right.
>>
>>16536826
I was in love once, it didn't work out. Now I'm with someone else and it works because instead of dumping her to find someone that may not exist, I get to enjoy the best aspects of being single and being in a relationship.
>>
>>16536881
Fair enough.

I see harm in it but I dont think its severe enough to justify not doing it because I want to. I accept responsibility for this.
>>
>>16536898
I fully condone the lifestyle but they may have a point about this girl in particular. By the boyfriend pretending to be in a relationship with her, he's making a commitment, knowing that he's going to break it. At the very least, it's dishonest and cruel, at the worst, you're conditioning the bf to associate lying with achievement of orgasm. That not a good trait to have in an SO.
>>
>>16536159
You're literally waiting that girl's time. Please stop. She could be finding someone who she's actually going to get married to/or whatever else. Don't waste other people's time. It's inconsiderate and rude
>>
If he leaves you hit me up. I want my gf to let me be a whore
>>
>>16537094
This is where I get the kick out of it
>>
>>16536159
Reverse kek, is that such a thing?
>>
>>16537950
Its what I want.
>>
File: Phrhk43.jpg (97KB, 604x598px) Image search: [Google]
Phrhk43.jpg
97KB, 604x598px
>>
You're kind of a shithead OP, you'd be better off if you killed yourself or something.
>>
>>16536182
She would be in several countries.Remember the woman who filed assault charges because her rapist lied about being Jewish?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.