[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi 4chan. i'm a very pale girl like pic related and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x332px
hi 4chan. i'm a very pale girl like pic related and all My friends tell me to go and use tanning beds (cause i don't tan naturally) and they keep saying i look like shit and ill....i guess i look kinda white and i have darkish hair so it shows
Should i tan myself artifically???
>>
>>16536067
depends what youre into and what kind of crowd youre associated with.

pale skin and dark hair is kind of the holy grail though isnt it? i guess not for everybody, but thats always been like top tier girl for me. and honestly this is the first time i've heard of someone not fawning over that type
>>
>>16536067
No. My skin is really light in winter and naturally really tanned in summer. It's a huge difference and I used to hate my light skin because it made me look like a vampire junkie, but I realized women who use tanning beds regularly are usually very insecure and I didn't want to be like that. Also, if you have really fair skin, a tanning bed probably won't help. You might burn or end up with an ugly color. I can't really explain, but people who have more pinkish skin look weird when they tan, unlike people with yellowish/olive skin tones. Accept yourself as you are, fuck what your friends say. If they were real friends they wouldn't call you disgusting.
>>
>>16536067
No, you shouldn't... cancer isn't sexy
>>
Yeah, I dunno why but pale girls are just... pretty to me or something, they're just hot for lack of a better word >^<
>>
>>16536067
I'm very pale with dark features too.
own it, don't get a tan.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 445x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 445x228px
>>16536067
Nope

Get better friends. These ones are shit for putting down your looks and trying to pressure you into something unhealthy.

Tanning, artificially or with actual sun, is bad for you. Period. The vitamin D (which you can get through supplements and normal sun exposure), isn't at all worth the wrinkles, age spots, premature aging, and cancer.

If you want to look less pale, eat more carotenoids.
>>
>>16536067
>Should i tan myself artifically???
Jesus Christ, no. Pale skin is beautifully striking, especially when paired with dark hair. Think Dita Von Teese. I have fairly pale skin and used to be picked on for it by my much darker friends, but it turns out they were just jealous. Some tried using lighter make up, with hilarious results, and one friend even tried bleaching her skin. Bitches be jealous.

Also, you don't want to increase your risk of getting cancer. Just embrace it.
>>
thank you guys for all replies. i don't mind being pale i think it fits me but i started feel kinda bad when my friends say stuff about my skin and how its pasty and all
>>
I noticed that my natural sun tan (during summer) looks much more natural than one I get with a tanning bed. Only did it once and I ended up with a disgisting orange color, like that picture with those swedish 13 year old guys in the club.
>>
>>16536067
>>16536106
What is your skin like besides being pale?

I think to rock the pale look you have to have smooth, blemish free skin. You have to take care of your skin.

If you have any acne or dark/sunk eyes, wrinkles, etc., they stand out more with pale skin and give off the sickly vibes. Whereas smooth clear pale skin is very beautiful, a tan helps hide the defects so it makes people look better for that reason.

If you have clear smooth skin, then do not tan!
>>
>>16536131
i have often red cheeks cause i blush a lot and freckles in summer if i'm alot outside
>>
>>16536137
my boyfriend loves my freckles, don't be bothered by them.
>>
all your friends are shitskins and are jealous of your whiteness
ignore them
SPREAD YOUR SUPERIOR WHITE GENES
>>
>>16536067
Have fun getting skin cancer in exhange for your friends' approval
>>
Everyone's different but I find pale women much more attractive. Like the girl in your picture. And the fact that you have dark hair too makes you have awesome complimentary features.
>>
>>16536067
DONT. there is nothing wrong with that skin tone. i think it is very attractive. your friends suck btw.
>>
Nah. Don't tan. All you need to do is find the right style of makeup, hair, etc. to make you look good. Take snow white for example:pale as fuck, with jet black hair, but she was the prettiest in all the land.
>>
>>16536137
Pale skin will reveal blushing. You have nothing to worry about, your friends just want you to conform, but you can still be unconventionally beautiful, and as you can see by the threads response, pale is making a comeback.
>>
tanning beds turn people orange m8
fuck that shit, why do your friends what your orange?
>>
>>16536243
they just say i look likr a ghost and shit idk people here say they are jealous maybe not but i look shitty tanned like once i used these self tanning liotion and it made me look really weird fake.. I rather be white than diarrohea coloured
>>
>>16536265
Porcelain skin can be very attractive, it depends on how you look.

You should post a picture or go to >>>/soc/
>>
>>16536265
Tell them your happy with your skin color
>>
>>16536265
They'll be jealous in a few years when your skin is still looking good, whereas theirs looks like battered old handbags. With cancer.
>>
I hate the word pasty. I'm a naturally pale dude -- my family is from fucking Lappland, so no shit I don't tan. I'm not trying to pretend like I'm fucking discriminated against, but since when did it become okay again to belittle someone for their skin color?

Pale girls are beautiful. Don't do something unhealthy for the sake of conforming.
>>
>>16536105
This is what it comes down to basically, jealousy that you are one of a few women who have pale skin.
They want you to blend in with the crowd so you aren't a threat, it has nothing to do with being healthy, that's just a social construct.

It's like that person who doesn't drink, but every fucking time they go out their friends try to make them drink because it's 'normal'.
>>
>>16536298
Posts like this always remind me that gingers are the most phenotypically rare humans on earth.
>>
>>16536067
personally pale skin is hot as fuck. But if you're really going to tan, a good brand of skin cream/lotion is the best way and healthiest way to get a tan.
>>
>>16536137
>i have often red cheeks cause i blush a lot and freckles in summer
You should ask someone who has seen your face, like IRL or somewhere online were you are comfortable posting an honest picture of you.

But for me personally, what you said about you are more turn-ons than turn-offs.
>>
>>16536067
Pick better friends.

Pale girls with dark/red hair are really, really beautiful.

Please don't tan.
>>
>16536083
> Accept yourself as you are, fuck what your friends say. If they were real friends they wouldn't call you disgusting.
I agree. Don't base your decisions off of what superficial assholes think. You don't have to live up to their standards of other people. If they give you shit about your skin tell them to shove it up their ass and point out something trivial and superficial about them. Guarantee if they are insecure enough to talk shit about you, you are making them feel better by being an outlet for their inner self depreciating and they have something fucked up about them.
>>16536067
>hi 4chan. i'm a very pale girl like pic related and all My friends tell me to go and use tanning beds (cause i don't tan naturally) and they keep saying i look like shit and ill....i guess i look kinda white and i have darkish hair so it shows.
I'll admit when a girl or anyone for that matter is so pale that they look sickly it is a turn off, but that's rare that someone is actually that pale. Get some sunlight more in the summer and look into foods that support skin health. Tanning cream is an option, or something down that avenue. Think outside the box.
>>
Why not dye your hair pastel colours and be a cool kid?
>>
>>16536067
absolutely not
>>
>>16536067
Most guys who say pale is sexy are basement dwellers who don't know what women are supposed to look like. If you like how you look, keep it, If you'd prefer a tan, at least go natural. Spend more time outdoors, meet new people, e.g. better friends. Go hike the PCT, mostly because I want to see more people out there this year, and it's usually a sausagefest.
>>
>>16536067
Never do things for the sake of others preferences. If you want be a little more tan then fine. By all means. But if you are doing it for other peoples apporval then you're wasting your time. Your self view and your happiness is what truly matters. Not the happiness or views of others.
>>
>>16536910
>Most guys who say pale is sexy are basement dwellers who don't know what women are supposed to look like.

this is some powerful ignorance

protip m8, 'fairest of them all' actually means something about beauty and has since the goddamn egyptians
>>
>>16536940
Yes, it does mean something. Its indicative of women who come from wealthy families and showed that they weren't working the fields. Coincidently, that meant that they would be forced to marry against their will, typically to relatives to maintain bloodlines. So sex slaves of family members... what a thing to take pride in.
>>
>>16536067
Don't! Those beds are classified as "definitively carcinogenic" by lots of medical associations. I'm into pale girls, I'm sure other people are. If you tan, do it naturally (not at the beach but usual day to day exposure) post a pic of yourself
>>
Um, OP, if your friends are constantly telling you that you look like shit then they're not very good friends. Real friends might occasionally let you know when you're gaining a bit too much weight or are wearing something really fucking ugly for your own good, but to pick on something like your natural skin colour and telling you that you look like shit isn't okay.
Pale is nice. Tan is also nice. I personally think fake tans look atrocious. You just do what you think looks good and not because some dimwits who probably look like shit themselves told you to.
>>
I'm so white i am a shade of purple.
My family are super racist so they love the fact i am so white.

BUT i am only so white due to medical treatment going wrong that i am not allowed in the sun anymore
>>
>>16536974
Don't you have a book on critical theory to read?
>>
>>16536067
you should not go tan.
it's a safe way to get cancer, and problems with your pigment.
if your friends say you look like shit, they sound like terrible friends.
i'm very pale myself and i don't colour brown when in the sun, first red and then even more pale/grey withe-ish
if you feel bad about your colour you can put make up on to make you a little more skin-tone glowing, or you could by these creams where colour is put into, not like a tan, it's something that can help you get less pale over time, after a month or so you can see the change.
But you should never go tanning just because your friends say so..
do you feel happy about how you look?
>>
>>16536974
>be a rich cunt
>forced to marry your cousin for muh gold

or
>be a poor cunt
>forced to marry your cousin for his goatherd
>also work constantly in the sun

aristocrats 1, peasants 0
>>
Cant really give my opinion on whether or not you should tan without seeing your tits.
>>
File: 1449013936724.jpg (175KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1449013936724.jpg
175KB, 900x1350px
>>16536067
oh my fucking god pale girls are so adorable please do not ever tan yourself. they're fucking jealous mutts, I guarantee you.

pic unrelated
>>
There's nothing wrong with being pale, fuck them. I'm asian, have a really fair skin and I love it. I'd never ever go tanning. It only looks bad when you have dark circles and all imo but if you have rosy cheeks and look healthy I think it looks the best out of every looks.
>>
>>16537512
I was going to argue, just for the sake of argument, but you've got a pretty good point, there. There was still a larger genepool and therefore less detriment in inbreeding across "peasants", but given that there aren't any human studies on inbreeding, it could be difficult to prove how much effect it had.
>>
>plz gib complements!!

fuck off.
>>
Lots of men love pale girls.

My wife is pale.
>>
>>16536067
i find pale girls very attractive
>>
>>16536067
if you're pale and HOT I dont care
if youre pale and ugly whatever
>>
>>16536067
no

being pale is fine, your friends are being shallow or you're taking them too seriously because you might feel inadequately tanned.

just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourself :^)

especially if you are grill.
>>
File: gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png
33KB, 600x700px
>>16537595
>posting a kike
in to the chamber it goes
>>
white = right
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.