[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no aspiration to live. I genuinely want to die. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1437765225681.gif (339KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1437765225681.gif
339KB, 370x330px
I have no aspiration to live. I genuinely want to die. I'm not depressed and I'm not in any sort of trouble. I just don't want to live anymore. I can't stand existance and the process that is mandatory for me to go through as a human makes me want to seek an alternative way out... which is suicide. I don't want kids, I don't want family, I don't want friends and I don't want to be here. Im posting here maybe because I missed some fundamental advice to make existance bearable and it is inconceivable to me in its pleasure. Although I've lost the ability to tell between pain and pleasure. First time posting because I know this probably sounds like an edge lord's OC character's bio but I'm interested in what's to come.
>>
>>16535664
Having no desire to live/finding no pleasure in anything=depression.
Depression isn't about crying or being an emo pussy. It's literally having no desire to go on.
>>
>>16535664
I don't know about how life in of itself is supposed to be pleasurable. I think if you stick someone in a box and tell them to stay there they don't find it pleasurable. I would say don't view living as the ends, but a means. Life is defined by what fills it. What does living actually mean to you right now?
>>
>>16535673
"A serious medical condition in which a person feels very sad, hopeless, and unimportant and often is unable to live in a normal way" - Merriam-Webster

>the thing is I would entertain that I don't feel anything.
>>
>>16535696
Not a thing. Life to me is biding time until you die and I almost want to streamline the process. I'm just wondering if I missed something almost or maybe I'm just broken.
>>
>>16535707
Still depression.
Get help.
>>
>>16535714
Uh huh...
>>
>>16535664
I'm diagnosed with Dysthymia, might be similar to your problem. I get joy out of watching documentaries and talking to people online. Even though you have this continuous feeling of meh you can still find joy in some things I'm sure. Just don't expect too much and accept how things are.
>>
>>16535712
Life can't be nothing if you're waiting. You're filling in that gap with something. I think you just don't like what you're doing while you're waiting.
>>
>>16535724
But I don't want to live life if I can boil it down to the word 'acceptance'. I appreciate your response though. Am I missing something?
>>
>>16535734
I don't get joy out of sex. Money comes and goes. Entertainment is formulaic. I can't communicate very well so genuine conversation with people doesn't happen
I have no family. No real friends. I suppose I have aspirations but so what if I achieve them?
>>
>>16535742
Embrace life, accept your situation. How to embrace life? By doing things that bring you some joy.

It's been said in this thread already but seeking help from a therapist would be a good idea to put things in perspective.
>>
>>16535752
>I suppose I have aspirations but so what if I achieve them
You won't know until you achieve them. What's wrong with doing that? Seems to me like you have some loose ends that you still need to figure out before you start worrying about the big picture.
>>
>>16535755
So the truth is I have. The therapist recommended a psychiatrist to prescribe medications and such. That basically showed me alot and I really don't want to live as a drugged neurotic who sees through valium-tinted glasses. Maybe a shitty therapist?
>>
>>16535767
Personally not a fan of medication either. I think you'd benefit more from talking sessions with a therapist. Don't know how often you spoke with him/her before the medication thing came up? Did you get a diagnose?
>>
>>16535766
Good point but it's really just if I want to live long enough to achieve those goals.
>>
>>16535780
I was in two sessions before she recommended me to a psychiatrist and then I went to 5 more sessions because that's what my insurance at the time would cover and then she surreptitiously tried to book me for two more sessions after that but I stopped because it seemed like she was really just trying to get money.
>>
>>16535785
Why wouldn't you want to live long enough to achieve your goals? Is there something getting in the way?
>>
>>16535815
I just don't want to live.
>>
>>16535825
why did you make this thread?
>>
>>16535793
It's hard to tell wether you should take meds or not since we don't know what kind of issues you have exactly. For example, if you also have a personality disorder causing the depression it could be a really good idea to take meds. However if your diagnosis is plain depression, meds are optional and personally I would not go for that route.
>>
>>16535836
Maybe there's something profound I'm missing in life
>>
>>16535851
Love!
>>
>>16535856
I love you too.
>>
you're missing life . you're alive
jon kabat-zinn helped me alot , try some meditation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oKWQiEWYs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.