[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>edit video for girl >it's her final exam >charge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1c96f3844.png (263KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
1c96f3844.png
263KB, 570x428px
>edit video for girl
>it's her final exam
>charge her 50
>she pays me 40 and says will give me other 10 next day
>next day comes
>avoids me doesn't answer her phone
>it's been a week
>yesterday ask her when she's gonna pay me
>tells me that today she'll pay
>text her today where she's at to go get my money
>doesn't reply

What do? I know it's only 10 bucks but it's annoying that she thinks she can get away with it.
>>
You're kind of stuck dude... Short of having a written agreement. Don't do her any favours again. It's worth mentioning that for the future, you don't give the person the final product unless they've got the full price in hand.
>>
take the 40 and dont do business with her again

at least you got something
>>
say she can either give you the 10 or give you a bj but she's not getting out without some kind of payment
>>
Annoy the fucking life out of her with texts or emails or calls. She might never pay you back, but it's of no loss to you to make her life hell with constant reminders of debt.
>>
Does running after her for weeks worth 10 bucks ? I I don't think so move on and show everyone how you hate her
If you got any chance to cause her any problem in the future do so
>>
You could always just tell whoever her professor is that you did the video for her. She'll definitely wish she just paid for your work
>>
>>16535847
this and post pics
>>
>>16535847
Yeah. This is gold. The honest thing to do though would be to give the other $40 back to her. You don't want to come out of this looking like the bad guy.
>>
>>16535859
Oh yeah I forgot to include that. Def give the money back if you tell the professor
>>
>>16535847
God, this. Would make a great greentext too.
>>
>>16535847
This will only work if the actual assignment was to edit the video. If it was a drama performance and the editing was just supposed to make it more 'professional', then a professor won't care as much.
>>
>>16535884
Cheating is cheating.
>>
>>16535884
I can see where you're coming from. I guess op needs to make a judgement call since he's the only one who actually knows all the details.
>>
Let it go and do nothing more for her
or
>>16535847
if you have proof
>>
>>16535891
That's like saying having someone help you format your essay is cheating.
>>
>>16535847
Do this OP.

Like, seriously. Compile solid evidence and do this, post results.
>>
>>16535891
Even if it is considered cheating, someone who helped someone else cheat isn't going to be looked upon favourably either
>>
>>16535905
Leave an anonymous note with a flash drive containing her work. Hard to disprove that
>>
>>16535910
They're less likely to take an anonymous tip off seriously. And you know, when they accuse her of cheating, she can always name OP, it's not like she doesn't know his name
>>
>>16535896
...it is?
If they did all the formatting for you, that is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.