[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>insufferable cunts nextdoor are blasting music >has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: end my life.jpg (20KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
end my life.jpg
20KB, 408x352px
>insufferable cunts nextdoor are blasting music
>has been going on for about 5 hours now
>trying to study
>roommate and i call three times total to report the noise complaint
>guys from our apartment complex go over to talk to them twice
>apparently the guy responsible for the music works for the company
>pleads with his friend to just "be chill"
>literally hear people screaming at the top of their lungs to get these people to stfu
>they ignore all of it because they're special and fun
>"FUCK YOU"
>everybody at their party is outside in santa hats looking for us and anybody else who called to report the noise

It doesn't look like the apartment complex is going to shit about this, because we've been trying to get them to do something for hours now. It's really annoying, especially on principle. I don't like the idea that somebody is trying to fuck with me just for the sake of getting on my nerves.

Besides murdering the hosts or just trying to lighten up, what can I do?
>>
Police. Not complex, police. The guys who can arrest people.
>>
put on a santa hat and crash the party. take all their best booze/snacks, say something really offensive, then leave
>>
>>16535144
We talked about doing that, but it just seems a little extreme
>>
>>16535152
That sentence you wrote just seems a lot pussy.
>>
>>16535157
I accept that. I don't want to cause a big scene. I don't think that makes me a pussy, but power to you, internet champion
>>
>>16535140
if theyre throwing a party and theres alcohol involved you can def call the police saying theyre becoming belligerent and its getting out of hand

seriously do it
>>
>>16535183
ThAts pretty lame its saturday let them have fun
>>
>>16535140
Either:

A: Call all your friends, and crash the party. Crash it hard. When they ask you to leave, you all drop stink bombs behind the furniture and in vents. OR

B: Call police, tell them you're concerned about the number of girls there that look underage. OR

C: Get some thick rubber gloves and bolt cutters, and cut the pipe that goes to the ampmeter on the side of their house.
>>
>>16535189
they can have fun without bothering the entire neighborhood
>>
>>16535212
This.
Option B is probably best.
>>
>>16535212
Stink bombs are a pretty good idea.
>>
>>I don't want to cause a big scene.

You aren't causing the scene. They are. The cops will come, knock, give them a warning to keep it down and then leave. If they get loud again, you call again and then the cops maybe ticket them. It won't be a scene unless your neighbours make it one. You aren't in the wrong in any of this except for your current failure to protect your own interests.

>>B: Call police, tell them you're concerned about the number of girls there that look underage.

Don't lie. If noise if the problem say it's noise. Calling in a bs complaint will only make things worse.
>>
>>16535799
/thread
>>
>>16535740
Thanks.
>>16535750
Appreciated.
>>16535799
Its not lying if you think they look underage. You can't be expected to know for sure one way or the other, you're only guessing.
>>
File: 128350535.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
128350535.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>mfw i google reporting underage drinking and burgerclap cop shops actually hotlines for this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.