[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27, I've been dating a girl for 5 months now, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1429338213948.jpg (463KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1429338213948.jpg
463KB, 1600x1600px
I'm 27, I've been dating a girl for 5 months now, she's got a fucking awesome personality and she's fun to hang out with, but she's not physically my type.

I love long hair and big titties, and previous girlfriends have had that, but she's got really small tits and keeps her hair super short, damn near shaved on the sides in the summer. She's got a really nice booty which is awesome, and the sex is good, but sometimes inside I kinda wonder how physically attractive I find her.

I know that's kind of shallow or whatever, but I feel like physical attraction is a factor in a successful relationship. Her personality is definitely a match for me, I guess now that I'm getting to the point of thinking about making it more serious I'm having doubts about the future.

I don't know how to relationship, I guess. Last one (3 yrs) had long, thick red hair, huge titties, small waist, nice ass, was a burlesque performer. Totally there with the physical attraction but she was kinda dumb, irresponsible, and had emotional issues (surprise!), this girl is pretty much the polar opposite, and I'm conflicted

Thoughts?

>pic related, more or less her build, but with longer hair, also this pic is neat since I'm into guns and so is my girlfriend
>>
If you can't firmly resolve to be with someone after 5 months, it's never going to get better. This was the honeymoon period of all things.

Bail.
>>
Heh I'm in the same boat op, except my gf has long hair and big boobs but no ass. I'm all about ass and don't really care about tits. Want to trade? but seriously i'm constantly switching between not caring, and lamenting about it. sometimes when we fuck it's like I'm consciously telling myself to do it instead of going beast mode with lust.
>>
silly boys and their 'problems'.
>>
>>16535175
Isnt op a lesbo?
>>
>>16535197
doubt it, this doesn't sound like a lesbo problem.
>>
>>16535130
If the personality is good, stick with it, you'll get over the tits thing soon. My girlfriends tits weren't exactly my favorite at first, but I warmed up to them and now they turn me on every time.
>>
I like a similar type of woman, but I'd gladly trade tits for emotional stability. If you dump her just to try to find a woman with a bigger bust, you'll probably regret the decision.
>>
>>16535420
this!"!!
trust me. i leaved the perfect gf, (cheated) for a hot one and she was too crazy and light minded, cheated me after i had to leave for work some months.

she can always get silicone after you marry....
>>
>>16535473
>she can always get silicone after you marry....
Eh.

I'd rather have smaller naturals than fake large ones personally, even though I tend to chase women well endowed.

Besides, she's not hard on the eyes if the sex is good as he claims.
>>
>>16535175

Thanks for your valuable contribution

>>16535197
OP here, nope, got a weiner and everything, although I'm curious as to what made you think that

>>16535420
>f you dump her just to try to find a woman with a bigger bust, you'll probably regret the decision.

This is what keeps me coming around. I feel like that'd be the shittiest reason to ever leave a girl, like it's absurd that I even have this thought, but the other stuff too, it's like a package deal thing. Yet still it lingers

>>16535483
She's mentioned the possibility (not because I brought it up, she did herself), since she wishes they were bigger too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.