[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask a failed Chad anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: what_I_could_have_been.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
what_I_could_have_been.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
I could have been Chad. I'm white, male, 6'2", lean/toned (I don't lift, eat shit /fit/), dark haired. I basically look like James Bond mixed with any given US president. I also have a fucking deep voice.

Despite all that the cancer of video games got to me early and I avoided playing sports and talking to girls up until college. One of the low points of my life is when I quit basketball and baseball in elementary school.

Still a virgin, living with my mom, no friends, no money. I fap to anime girls multiple times a day. The only thing I've got is my looks, but I'm living proof that isn't enough. AMA.
>>
Wake up princess and step out of your self pity. Instead of fapping to anime girls, have some purpose in life and pursue it.
>>
>regretting something that happened 10 or more years ago

haha

>if only I'd kept playing basketball in 5th grade...
>>
i have my finger up my asshole
i like the way it feels
guys do not give me boners
am i gay?
>>
>>16533937
If you question your own sexuality then good chance you are confused about it.
>>
Fuck you

>am semi-social
>social enough to get friends and party, but not social enough to be liked by many people and get with lots of chicks
>okayish looks
>/fa/ is on point
>maybe if I was a bit more attractive or a bit less autistic it would give me that extra boost
>maybe if I had chad-aesthetic Id have that extra kick that would make me a chad
>>
you failed because you take memes too seriously. not any of that other shit
>>
>>16533892
What's your age? What's your education?

Find a job, not an office job, a job where you use your hands, like a mechanic or something. Stop playing video games or watching anime. In fact stop non-social interests. Go out to the pub, socialize, etc

Maybe it's not too late for you. I say that because I am almost like you (I don't watch anime though, that's just retarded) but unfortunately it's just too fucking late for me now
>>
>>16533892
Pics. I'll tell you if you're in a fantasy world when it comes to your looks. I'm guessing you are.
>>
>>16534000
24 years old, enrolled in a master's degree program. Tech related field. If this fails I'll probably do something like what you're recommending. Sometimes I think joining the military would be a way to redeem myself.
>>16534009
I have the genetics, man. My mom was a model in her younger years, and all the men in my family are known for being studs and frequently womanizers. They're all somewhat failures too, but their strategy of marrying one financially stable woman after another has seemed to keep them afloat.
>>
>>16534078
I am 32 years old now
Computers and networks job that helped me for years to keep my mind of my non-existing social and emotional life but has stopped satisfying me now

I was thinking of joining the military back when I was 23. Instead I got this computer related and now look at me. Worst choice I made

My time when I was conscripted for military service was the happiest time of my life. But now I am too old to enlist and I don't think there is hope for me to find even a little happiness

Good luck man
>>
why are you a virgin?
btw James Bond + Barack Obama doen't = chad... most presidents aren't Chad attractive (10 out of 40+) if you look at their portraits, I don't know wtf you're talking about.
>>
>>16534078
What masters program?

I have a feeling your not as attractive as you think. Even so, being social and likable (funny/genuine) towards girls is likely your main issue.
>>
>>16533892
>low points of my life is when I quit basketball and baseball in elementary school
You lived a really easy life if those are the low points. Also the fact that you want to be a Chad and aren't one makes you worse than the Chads.
>>
>>16533990
Talk shit post fit faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.