[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like to stare so much? I swear, every other bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: afghani-girl.jpg (93KB, 629x942px) Image search: [Google]
afghani-girl.jpg
93KB, 629x942px
Why do women like to stare so much?

I swear, every other bus ride or trip downtown means having at least 1 - 3 girls staring at you by the time you're finished with whatever you're doing. It usually involves just minding your business, looking around out of bored curiosity, lock eyes with some girl staring at her, and she immediately looking somewhere else upon eye contact.

It was cute at first. But it's now concerning and makes you self-conscious.
>>
Humblebrag
>>
>>16533268
You're either very attractive or very ugly. If it's the former, they're clearly interested in your looks, but they're too timid to make a move.
>>
Maybe because you're such a creepy faggot that they can't help but stare in fear. Cunt.
>>
I know what you mean OP, it's pretty god damn impolite.

Bitches stop that shit.
>>
How do you know they are staring if you're not staring at them?
>>
>>16534172

Are you serious? You must be part of the assholes that stares all the time and thinks nobody fucking notices.
>>
>>16534172
How do you not notice in your peripheral vision someone looking in your direction? How do you not notice when you happen to look at someone, they take a second to pretend and look someone else when you both stare into each other's eyes?
>>
>>16534177
>>16534178
same fag
>>
>>16534168
Voice of experience, huh?
>>
File: sf.png (14KB, 543x323px) Image search: [Google]
sf.png
14KB, 543x323px
>>16534191

Your post is useless.

If even we were samefags, your post contributes literally nothing.

kill yourself
>>
File: uhmm.png (31KB, 837x300px) Image search: [Google]
uhmm.png
31KB, 837x300px
>>16534191
Uhmmm...

(Also remember: you have to wait sixty seconds before you can make another post)
>>
File: u20mad20bro.jpg (60KB, 469x428px) Image search: [Google]
u20mad20bro.jpg
60KB, 469x428px
>>16534198
>>
>>16533268
they want your dick sempai
since women are too shy to make the first move but need to signal they want you, the best method they've devised is staring.
>tfw only one girl has ever stared at me and smiled

you're lucky to know that you're handsome anon.
>>
Ah, I'm guilty of doing this. For me, I just like staring at people and just paying attention to what they do- doesn't mean that you're ugly or handsome. Personally I just pay close attention to the people around me.
>>
>>16534809
>sempai
baka desu senpai
>>
>>16534867
You can english write it either way
>>
>>16533268
>every other bus ride or trip downtown means having at least 1 - 3 girls staring at you

It's because you have a big booger hanging off of your nose.
>>
>>16534196
Yes, I've seen many creepy faggots out in public. You don't feel safe around them and have to watch their every move
>>
>>16533268
Many females are wall-eyed or extremely short sighted, they cannot see more than 2 feet in front of them, the larger the tits, the worse vision they have. It's like a cat's whiskers.

You can make faces at them and such, they won't react. Test this out.
>>
>>16534196
You got me there. I know it's rude, but I can't help but stare at weirdos.
>>
oh man i recently started eye fucking girls
warms me up inside
>>
>>16534979
I thought this post was retarded, yet, I can't stop laughing.
>>
How do you know they're staring at you? Maybe they're just looking straight and thinking of something else. Stop being paranoïd no one cares about you.
>>
>>16535490
I do this and when someone looks my way I don't want them to think I was staring at them that's why I avert my eyes. But sometimes I don't care
>>
When u see them looking give them a smile and a wave(not overly waving ur hand) just a simple hi.

I do it all the time. Works like a charm if u want to approach them. It signals (nice guy.not a creepy fag on the bus)
>>
i get stared at a fair bit.
i pretend to be annoyed but inside i get that slither of a boost in my self-esteem which i use to proceed to act like i'm too good or i don't care for the girl when in reality i'm just too goddamn shy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.