[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of a relationship between a 16-yo girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What do you think of a relationship between a 16-yo girl and a 24-yo dude?
>>
I think he's going to catch more shit than a Porta Potty at a chili festival.
>>
File: QuagmireCoppingAFeel.0.jpg (18KB, 339x272px) Image search: [Google]
QuagmireCoppingAFeel.0.jpg
18KB, 339x272px
18?
>>
>>16533232
Very high chance of failure. Would advise you don't attempt.
>>
Depends on the contents of the relationship, really.
If it feels right, and if the two see each other as equals, then it's fine. But if you have doubts (which you seem to) then it'd be a good idea to wait awhile to make any advances and just stay friends for now.
>>
>>16533256
Oh, and by doubts I don't mean "what will people think." I mean if you feel uncomfortable with the relationship itself.
>>
>>16533266

Well, my doubts are these exactly, what people will think. We both are very nice with the other.
>>
>>16533276
Hm. Well, then I guess it just comes down to which is more important to you guys. I mean, you could always keep the relationship a secret if it really bothered you that much. But that can be stressful (especially on the 16 yo since they may not have as much freedom at the moment). And if what people think means more to the two of you than the relationship itself, then it may not be worth it.
Check the age of consent in wherever you live.
>>
>>16533232
>girl is either a hyper-slut or painfully stupid
>guy is probably a predator or not a functioning adult
>>
>>16533312
this, it puts the guy into 'most likely pedo, maybe retarded' category, and the girl into 'definately retarded slut' category. Also it won't last/work out, and people will judge harshly
>>
>>16533312
Even if one of them was a moron or nonfunctional, relationships like that happen between people all the time regardless of age. Relationships fail all the time. Hell, many of the relationships that come to /adv/ seem like they're about to crumble any minute. But we still try to help those ones. What makes this one any different?
>>
>>16533276
>We both are very nice with the other.
Then that's all that matters. I was pretty much in your situation, in the young girl's shoes, and it worked out because we like each other that much. He had my mom's blessing and that was enough for us. People, especially his family, judged us a bit harshly once they found out about my age. But over time, they got over it. They finally realized that he wasn't a degenerate and that I'm not some easy, low class girl looking for a free ride through life. Late 20s now, and we're still doing just fine.
>>
8 year relationship gap is not that big of a deal, it just seems kind of odd to most people when you're young. I've had friends who's biological parents were 18 years apart with a stronger relationship than people a year or two apart. It literally does not matter.
>>
>>16533232
i think 16 will get you 20 in most places
>>
>>16533381
Ugh, yes it matters.

A 16 year old is closer to the mind of a child than to a 20-something. To a 24 year old guy picking up a 16 year old girl is a walk in the park, because her mind is still very much child like (regardless of how 'mature' she thinks herself to be), she's easy to manipulate and exploit.

The only way the relationship described by op is not exploitative is if the 24 year old is socially retarded or has burgers in his ass.

But then again, plenty (most) relationships between adults turn exploitative eventually so who cares. If it's legal go for it op.
>>
That's really weird. Don't be weird OP.
>>
>>16533232
I don't think an 8 year age gap I that bad, me and my ex had 12 years. But I was 24 and he was 36 so we were both adults.
16 years old seems a bit young.
>>
What do you think about 15 and 19?
>>
>>16533232
>>
>>16534257
Nope.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.