[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl at my work I have been crushing on got me a cupcake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4hdVTkM.jpg (182KB, 725x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4hdVTkM.jpg
182KB, 725x1080px
So this girl at my work I have been crushing on got me a cupcake for my b-day with a heart on it.

I'm too pussy to make a move but she also has a bf of 4 years so i don't know if she was just being nice. I don't really wanna be her bf though either. Would rather just bang.

Basically am I reading too much into her intentions? We've stared into each others eyes too, there is something there. Maybe I'm letting my imagination get the better of me though.
>>
>>16533152
bump.
>>
>>16533152
Do one or two small, nice things for her and gauge reaction. If it's on the spectrum of positive, try hitting on her. If she's interested it'll take off from there.

That is of course if you can live fucking up a relationship like that....but perhaps it's fucked anyway and that's why she's (potentially) giving signals.

This feels like a moral dilemma more than anything else.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tGIGTuLzxI
>>
>>16533229
I kek'd way too hard at this
>>
>>16533229
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tGIGTuLzxI

what's wrong with your voice?
>>
>>16533199

what kind of small nice things?
>>
>>16533152
>Basically am I reading too much into her intentions?
Yes.

>We've stared into each others eyes too, there is something there.
Congratulations on having basic social interaction with another human being. I stare into peoples eyes when I talk to them, and it doesn't mean a goddamn thing (other than the fact that I'm paying attention).

>I'm too pussy to make a move but she also has a bf of 4 years so i don't know if she was just being nice.
My friends and I do nice things for people all the time, and they always seem to assume we're into them. It's absolutely retarded. We're comfortable doing nice things for others, and being friendly, because we're not worried about how others perceive us (since we're taken). We're all in stable, healthy long-term relationships and don't have interest in anyone else. People continue to read too far into shit though, and it's irritating when you're trying to make friends.
>>
>>16533287

If my gf gave a cupcake to another dude with a heart "I would think what the fuck?"

I also have fucked every girl i have been friends with, I don't have platonic girl friends.
>>
>>16533320
>If my gf gave a cupcake to another dude with a heart "I would think what the fuck?"
I happen to be a cake decorator, so I make all sorts of weird "cute" shit for various people. It's also possible that it was the only type of back up design the bakery had that day, unless she made it herself. Some people just really like heart designs and find them cute. They're all over Pinterest.

>I also have fucked every girl i have been friends with, I don't have platonic girl friends.
That's unfortunate. My relationship is nearing 15 years and we both have platonic friendships with people of the opposite sex. We don't really hang out one on one, but as a group.
>>
>>16533339

the heart was on a note the actual cake.
>>
>>16533445
Doesn't really matter if it's done with ink or frosting. Some people are just into cutesy shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.