[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Each guy I've dated has eventually quit responding to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 20151202_170720.jpg (1MB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20151202_170720.jpg
1MB, 2240x1344px
Each guy I've dated has eventually quit responding to me. I will go a week without asking how they're doing. When im with them we get along great, its not awkward.
Im tired of this bs, and dumping this current guy.
Should i just be distant with the next one? Is that what guys want?
>>
File: 120px-Ageha-cho.svg.png (12KB, 120x114px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Ageha-cho.svg.png
12KB, 120x114px
Are you putting out?
>>
>>16533084
Yes
>>
each person has different needs

when I was a NEET I had tons of free time and wanted to respond whenever I could

now that I have less free time sometimes I just want to sleep

so it depends from person to person imho
>>
File: Kotobuki_Ebi_inverted.png (31KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
Kotobuki_Ebi_inverted.png
31KB, 515x515px
>>16533091
Interesting. Tell us more about the situation(s) that lead to the fading away.
>>
You should probably find someone who can answer this for you personally. I'd love to help but I have no fucking idea how you are around these guys, much less which dudes you're picking. Seriously, just leveling with me for a second, what chance in hell do I have of fixing this issue of yours? Do you really think that the magic fairy wand to wave here is "be distant?"
>>
they probably got what they wanted and then got bored. less is more.
>>
>>16533100
After he went on a family trip, he fell behind on school. I understood that, so i didn't text him for a week. I text him asking how his schoolwork is coming along, he says he's cuaght up. Another week passes and he hasn't responded to my text i sent 4 days ago, yet it says 'read'. Before he went on the trip everything was normal..
>>
Most likely not, but i sure wish i had a fairy wand
>>
>>16533091
This is the problem
>>
>>16533165
Sex? Then what if i didn't?
>>
>>16533205
You'd get rid of all the guys who just want to pump and dump, and be left with the ones who don't.
>>
1. You bring no value to their lives outside of sex.

or

2. Your redflags are very visible.

/thread
>>
>>16533078
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KSkbdigj0c
>>
>>16533259
What are some examples of red flags?
>>
>>16533264
Lmbo!!!!! You're hilarious
>>
>>16533278
too slutty, too thin, too fat, too ugly, too insecure, too arrogant, too brash, too shy, doesn't put enough effort, cheater, had open relationship/orgies/devious sexual behavior in the past, hidden past, no friends of the same sex, no hobbies, too dumb, too clingy, too distant, no passions, not feminine enough, can't cook, can't clean, can't work, too busy, shit family, not interesting, no sense of humor, etc etc I'm sure you get the point.
>>
>>16533293
Thanks
>>
>>16533293
You can continue that tbqh.

Too spoiled, too overbearing, too talkative, too gossipy, too vapid, too lazy, too mentally unstable, too bipolar, too dependent, it goes on and on.
>>
>>16533303
True. Basically

TOO DIFFERENT wants and needs.
>>
>>16533264
What the fuck...
>>
>>16533351
(Op here) It made me luagh so hard
>>
>>16533078

In actuality, it's unlikely there's a significant "what guys want" as a general rule, and the most vocal dudes on /adv/ will just voice their general discontent with the idea that sex and relationships are a thing, and they're not currently participating in any of that.
>>
File: 1448213525341.jpg (35KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1448213525341.jpg
35KB, 500x501px
>>16533264
>>
>>16533264
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KSkbdigj0c

what in sweet fresh hell
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.