[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, feeling extremely ashamed and angry right now. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Ragecopy.png (235KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ragecopy.png
235KB, 582x600px
Help, feeling extremely ashamed and angry right now. I'm also drunk..

Okay let me explain:

I have a desk in front of my bed so when I'm done fapping I usually leave my used tissues behind the desk on the floor and when the time is right I will go flush them down the toilet.

I'm 19 years old, I still live with my aprents.

I just got home from club, I was having a good time And I'm still drunk. When I entered my room I noticed that somethings different. My parents have FUCKING "cleaned" my room. And they have also found my used tissues and thrown them out... I panicked and was in denial and now I'm ashamed and angry. My parents are asleep right now. What should I do?

I just wrote a message to a piece of paper saying "Get the fuck out of my room" and left it on my desk. I hope they will get the message next time they decide to invade my privacy..
>>
They got NO RIGHT to enter my room and touch my stuff, they have cleaned a lot of things from here. I wanna fucking MOVE away.
>>
WTF where they thinking "Anon will probably appreciate that we throw his sperm tissues away!!!!"?
>>
I'm gonna make this clear to them In the morning that they can fuck off from my room, they cannot ever enter there without my permission and that's that. This isn't the first time they've violated my privacy, also my parents are super strict about everything. I'm just gonna make them clear I don't tolerate this shit anymore and I will move away if this ever happens again.
>>
>>16532686
>>16532686
If you were my son and you tried that I'd smack you a couple times around the head. It's your dad's house , he owns it not you, if he wants to go in your room he can. If you don't like it, move out.
>>
>>16532718
You'd smack your son if he told you he doesn't like you sneaking around his room. LOL, you'd make a great father ;)
>>
Your parents must wrote a message to a piece of paper saying "Get the fuck out of my home" because ur a fap adict alcoholic piece of shit and get mad for ur parents clean ur shit
Learn to clean ur own shit before the sick smell of ur room infest all the house of ur parents asshole
>>
>>16532652
Do you pay rent?

Also, not flushing them immediately is gross. Your room probably smells like stale cum.
>>
Maybe if you weren't a fucking disgusting pig they wouldn't need to clean your room.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 320x480px
>>16532637
You: Mom, dad, why did you go into my room and throw my cum tissues away?

Parents: Son, the dried cum smell from your room was stinking up the house

You: But, those were my cum tissues and I was planning on using them when I got back from the club

Parents: It's out house and our rules!

You:*sperging intensifies* Ahhhh, don't steal my cum rags, I'm furious, I look forward to it, faggots!

Don't say anything, just hide them better.
>>
>>16532739
Yeah, it would make an awkward conversation. I've calmed down now a bit.
>>
Hmmm maybe there's a chance they didn't realise it's cum on the tissues? Maybe they thought i just blew my nose and dropped the tissues on the floor? Okay, far fetched but still.
>>
>>16532749
why do you care, this isn't your problem.

You're parents touched your cum... and you're the one that's mad?
>>
Okay, I won't talk about this with them at all. I just want to make it clear that I don't like them sneaking around in my room. And I will no longer have any cum tissues on my floor, ever.
>>
>>16532755
It's embarrassing and I don't like my parents exploring my room. I need my space.
>>
>>16532757
>I don't like them sneaking around in my room.
I hate to break it to you, but unless you're parents are renting from you: it ain't your room.
>>
>>16532769
I know this but it doesn't mean I can't have privacy.. Any respectful parent would know that.
>>
>>16532776
Then move out and have the privacy you want.
>>
>>16532786

This. If my own 19 year old son said "Get the fuck out of my room" I'd reply with a "Get the fuck out of my house."
>>
File: ZenBrush_20151119002624.png (607KB, 800x1232px) Image search: [Google]
ZenBrush_20151119002624.png
607KB, 800x1232px
You are a child, you think very highly of yourself and your opinion.
Very selfish, i bet your mother cooks and make dinner and clean your plate and wash your clothes as if it was her duty to do so while you sit your ass allday on that desk jacking off.

Very premature to get angry over that, and you are fucking disgusting to leave the tissue there, and drunktards like you are sick, you cant control your emotions, full retard mode, the house or the room isnt yours.
Get overyourself dude and learn to grow the fuck up.
You speak about your parents as if they were your enemy, or as if you are the victim in all of this, fuck off.

Pic related, i drew it, also OP, eat shit.
>>
Which country are you from OP? You don't sound English or American
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.