[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born in small forest town >rednecks everywhere >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>born in small forest town
>rednecks everywhere
>every single person is exactly the same so I can't meet anyone
>the tinder is nothing but fat farm girls and girls from college that hate being here
>I have no car or job and everything is so fucking far away
>weather is the worst cost of living is high as balls and there's nothing but trucks and farms no matter what direction I drive in for 5 hours
>all I want is to live in a real city

I hear Atlanta is really cheap. Can I just run away there and get a room in the ghetto for really cheap? I have nothing to lose or live for just my last wish is to go die in a city so my body isn't buried here. I just want to go to a cheap neighborhood and let the blacks shoot me.
>>
>>16532445

Where do you live? I live in a shithole about 2 hours north, but can't leave because I'd be leaving people behind. And ATL is a miserable pile of shit, depending on where you go. It can be cheap, if you know where to look, but it can also be expensive. Instead of ATL, try heading north.
>>
>>16532460
I'm literally 5 mins from Canada I can't go north and I hate the snow I'd rather go to Miami or LA but its too expensive Atlanta isn't miserable. Texas is miserable.
>>
>>16532445
I dunno man that sounds pretty awesome
>>
>>16532445
Fuck off you're going to be in that forest til you die. Stop dreaming about far off cities, it's never going to be you.

Now stop making these threads erryday
>>
>>16532470
Oh, I thought you were in Georgia. No, Texas is probably one of the best places I've lived. San Antonio, which is where I was born, is fucking awesome. There's stuff to do, lots of opportunity, and it's surprisingly progressive (in a good way). And the food is amazing. For me, it was like being in NYC (also an amazing place, if you have money to spare--most people just go to NJ and commute by train since it's cheap). I drive to ATL occasionally, because that's the only decent place to shop around here, but I don't care for it. Outside of the west, I've lived all over the US.
>>
>>16532485
THIS THIS THIS
H
I
S

seriously fuck off, this is getting so old
>>
>>16532485
No I'm dying in a big city
>>
>>16532445
>Can I just run away there and get a room in the ghetto for really cheap?

Assuming you are willing to do anything for a job and have enough for a deposit on a place, yes.

>I just want to go to a cheap neighborhood and let the blacks shoot me.

You can dream. Outside of a few publicized cases most crime committed by blacks is on other blacks and is related to the drug trade. If you don't associate with drug users or dealers you have little chance of getting shot.

Some other advice
>forget about a car or even the bus. Your feet and a bike are your ride anywhere and everywhere in a city
>bundle up to save on heating in the winter. Keep it 45-50 to prevent the pipes from freezing
>peanutbutter is your friend for food.
>if you fear the dark ones CCW permits are easy to get in the south and midwest. Only pull if it is life or death and shoot to kill. Dead men tell no tales
>>
>>16532492
Try r9k

>>16532497
10/10 post. Can I really pull a gun if someone starts shit with me and start shooting if they come up near me? That's like fucking heaven. Won't the blacks think to rob me because ill be oin their block sticking out and it doesn't help that it's a racist city
>>
>>16532509
>Can I really pull a gun if someone starts shit with me and start shooting if they come up near me?

No. They need to pull a weapon first or assault you before you are legally justified.

>Won't the blacks think to rob me because ill be oin their block sticking out

If they do try to rob you they will have the element of surprise. Gun to the back of your head with no time to pull. In those cases situtational awareness is your friend
>>
>>16532521
So even if you get yelling st each other and then they stop walking up to you obviously about to hit you while you have a gun pointed you can't shoot? What if they take the gun? What if multiple people come up to you?
>>
>>16532527
In those cases pulling your gun prior to them assaulting your or pulling their own weapon is brandishing which gives CC'ers a bad rap.

Take a CCW class where they will teach you when it is OK to pull.
>>
You should try crying about it on the internet every fucking day.
That should fix your problem in no time.
>>
Op you're an idiot, you've been posting the same shit over and over again, 20 times or more, disregarding all advice you get. We all know you will never make it anyway and daydreaming and posting this garbage on vietnamese soupmaking board is the only thing you'll ever do.
>>
>>16532548
What the fuck are you idiots talking about

I said I want to go to LA or NYC and you said pick a shitty cheaper city

That's what I did...
>>
>>16532445
You need to get over yourself you entitled twat.
>>
>>16532559

>hurrr I followed you're advice!
>ignoring the thousands of posts detailing getting a job, getting roommates

you don't want a place, you want someone to miraculously offer you a handout, saying "hey OP come live with me in my cheap place and mooch off of me until you establish yourself"

which isn't going to happen you fuckwit. get a job, save money and move into a place and find a job

it will happen literally no other way
>>
>>16532764
When did I say anything about not wanting roommates or a job?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>16533260
People got the idea from previous threads.

Now listen up. Moving to the big city is not the huge ordeal you think it is. Crime is often lower per capita in the cities. All you need is a job. And for all our sakes, for starters just take a bus to NYC and walk around, then go home. Break the ice.
>>
>>16532445
Why do you keep making this thread, asshole?
>>
>>16534405
Why did you have to bump it up? Now this retard will come back and troll away again
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.