[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way I can get mild anorexia? I'm a fatso, I eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 474trt34.jpg (38KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
474trt34.jpg
38KB, 500x367px
Is there a way I can get mild anorexia? I'm a fatso, I eat my feelings compulsively, I want to lose weight. How can I train my brain not to crave all those pizzas and nutella filled donuts and what not? I hate myself for that so much but just have shitty weak ass will
>>
>>16532185
JUST STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCK
>>
I can't tho bro :(
>>
>>16532224
Distract yourself with other things. Anything. Literally just lock yourself in your room and play vidya all day.
>>
yeah, just keep thinking about how fat you are because you eat too much and you'll get there eventually you stupid fat shit
>>
>>16532226
yeah man but when I get the craving I can't focus on shit untill I give in. Do you reckon if I try not to give in like, five times in a row, it gets easier?/
>>
>>16532185
You don't want "mild anorexia". You still need to eat, just less so that you lose weight. You will feel like you're hungry, even starving, but you're not. That's normal. It will go away with time.

Go to >>>/fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>16532231
refer to >>16532238
hunger pangs will go away, just find a way to distract yourself until then
>>
>>16532185
Go to the thinspo threads on /fa/
Smoking
Adderall
>>
File: 1446157863145.jpg (102KB, 480x568px) Image search: [Google]
1446157863145.jpg
102KB, 480x568px
Diet pills (prescribed) and asceticism. if you live with someone force them to by healthy foods, walk 1 mile per day, skip lunch. get out of the house more, explore a bit.keep reminding yourself what happens when you eat like that.
>>
>>16532185
Put ipecac in all your favorite foods. Eventually hot won't even want them.
>>
File: fattest-states-2014-big.jpg (685KB, 1500x1169px) Image search: [Google]
fattest-states-2014-big.jpg
685KB, 1500x1169px
Mild anorexia can be achieved by living at high altitude. That's why Colorado is the thinnest state.
>>
>>16532185
Replace food by something else (like alcohol or weed).

Also there is no cheatcode to be fit, you fat lazy bastard, so start a diet, eat very light for dinner (only a salad or something) and hit the gym.
>>
>>16532185
Just watch shock documentries of unhealthy foods and whenever you crave something, you'll remember what goes into each food and whether it's worth eating.
>>
>>16532185
You won't lose weight that way, OP.

Exercise just a little bit everyday. Go for a short walk.

Eat healthier foods in general, not less.

And eat breakfast. Always eat breakfast.
>>
>>16532231
i recon that if you go to the gym and work up a sweat so massive it requires Noah's revival, it gets easier to lose weight
>>
>>16533108
or you know, not being a hick apparently
>>
>>16532185
that's called self-control, not "mild anorexia"

as someone who dealt w disordered eating in the past, you do NOT want an eating disorder.
>>
>>16532185
Go to /fit/. Read the sticky.

Or, look into the ketogenic diet. It's prescribed to people who are morbidly obese and is not a fad diet, I repeat, it is not a fad diet. It requires about a week of fantastic discipline, however, before your body adapts to a new routine. Please ask your doctor about it and research online, but here are the basics:

-No sugar AT ALL, as in ANY sugar (no fruit, no bread, below 20 carbs every single day)
-Tons of water
-Potassium supplements

Here's the cool part:
-Unlimited fats. Bacon, any meat you can handle, oils, you name it. Just no trans fats.

The mechanism behind this diet is basically that your body will learn to consume fat as a primary energy source instead of carbohydrates, which means you will lose a LOT of fat super, super fast (which is why water is important, otherwise you won't be able to expel it).

I went on this diet after I gave birth, and went from 210 lbs to 135 (I'm 5'6) of lean muscle in half a year. I box and lift weights and look, if you'll excuse my vanity, fucking great--but I also feel super, super peppy and energetic.

The only problem is that you'll lose your boobs (not a problem if you're a man), but with proper exercise, you'll gain a slammin' ass.
>>
>>16532185
Try something like Weight Watchers or a similar group, who give you external motivation, praise and shame.
>>
File: 1449260993809.jpg (56KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1449260993809.jpg
56KB, 500x608px
U'll thank me all your life, OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdqLB6bTuQ
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.