[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hang with girl >girl tells me guy i know from highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1407064499401.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407064499401.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
>hang with girl
>girl tells me guy i know from highschool who has a gf tried to "get with her" (this is what my impression was after being told the original story)
>he left his fb on and now she has permanent access to it
>tell her its wrong but she doesnt care
>2-3 months pass
>start working for this guys company
>feel a weight on me to tell him that his fb is compromised
>unaware that he apparently sexually assaulted her and it wasn't just a simple thing
>tell him, he is thankful
>few weeks pass
>start talking to girl again
>tell her i told guy (only because i was being honest and if she heard it later on she'd be even more pissed off)
>she loses it
>very mad
>tells me most of the real story
>i feel like shit now
>removed fb friends, "fuck you, fuck _____"
>apologize because genuinely sorry

i should have just kept my mouth shut but i was coming off of a lot of alcohol abuse and felt like since i knew the truth i should tell him, worst case scenario she cant log into his fb anymore. i guess i did something wrong but it wasn't that bad? it was wrong of me to speak about it as a 3rd party,but she also told me the original story after only knowing her for upwards of 2hr, so it didn't seem like as big of a deal as it apparently is.

i know i fucked up but tell me it'll be okay? i just wanted to do the right thing.
>>
Wait, so she had access to his profile that he wasn't using anymore, you told him about it and she got mad? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>16531965
She had access to his facebook page and could see everything he was doing. I told him because when I first joined the company I was being sent files to do with the company and he mentioned about security and keeping these files between us. That triggered me to tell him that his fb was being accessed behind his back, but after hearing that he sexually assaulted her I feel like I assisted him when all I want to do now is punch him in the face because that girl is actually very talented, cute and cool. I feel like a piece of shit.
>>
>>16531971
She also mentioned that she has to see him on a semi regular basis because their parents are family friends, and that he deserved to have his fb hacked because of what a piece of shit cheater he was. Which I thought was vengeful, and just wrong. but I played middle man for someone elses situation which was wrong, isn't it? I did do something wrong here, right? It feels like I did. Kinda.
>>
>>16531971
One, I assume you only have her word for it. Unless there's evidence or record of investigation or trial, I would hold back any judgment on the guy. Two, history of possible assault still doesn't give her any right to be spying on the guy.
>>
>>16531990
It is just her word, but I have heard from other people that this guy is a cheater so her story and her reaction do add up. At least 85% of it anyways. I said to him when I told him "she mentioned you tried to like force yourself on her or something" but to my knowledge he just tried to makeout with her, to which I thought was still an act of forcing.

She probably feels like that's all she has on him instead of reporting him. and now she hates me. I should've just kept quiet right?
>>
>>16531999
So he probably didn't even do anything to her other than be unacceptably forceful. The fact that he's a cheater doesn't justify this. And just because she feels that she should have access to his personal info doesn't make it true. You're letting her shame you into hating somebody she hates.
>>
>>16532023
Her exact words were "someone who 1000% sexually assaulted me". He's been an asshole to me at work so it adds up. I think I'm just sad that I ruined a chance with a girl just to assist this guy. I know 4chan typically calls bullshit on rape allegations and I'm not saying he did anything specific or wrong because I have no proof other than her word, but I feel bad.
>>
>>16531999
>It is just her word, but I have heard from other people that this guy is a cheater so her story and her reaction do add up.
Not necessarily. So the guy's a bit of a dick in that he likes to go behind his partner's back and fuck other people. To me, because of her obsessive nature, it sounds like she had a thing for him. Maybe she was pissed off because she found out he had a girlfriend and realized that she was just an easy lay. I've seen people make shit up like this, to justify bad behavior. Don't automatically take her side.

>I should've just kept quiet right?
For all you know, she could've lost her shit and used that private information to kill people. Do what feels right.
>>
>>16532023
I still feel like I did the right thing by telling him because nobody should have their privacy compromised, but now it feels like I just helped this guy get away with what he potentially did to this girl, whilst having this girl hate me for doing that. Its shitty.
>>
>>16532031
>Her exact words were "someone who 1000% sexually assaulted me".
People over-exaggerate, especially in this age of safe spaces and victim culture. There is no proof.

>He's been an asshole to me at work so it adds up.
No. Everything adds up to him being a dick, not a sexual predator.
>>
you did the right thing, you can tell because she is so butthurt.

she wouldn't be if it wasn't am obvious advantage, she thought she had evrything from you to your boss wrapped around her finger and was stupid enough to tell you about it

maybe the stupid cunt will learn to keep her mouth shut next time.
>>
>>16532033
They've been family friends for a long time so if there was ever a chance for something to happen it wouldn't have been this specific encounter where he apparently assaulted her.

I did what I felt was right, but it's almost like I helped the wrong person. and that makes me feel awful.
>>
>>16532037
>like I just helped this guy get away with what he potentially did to this girl
What a load of bullshit. How was her having access to his profile going to achieve ANYTHING?
>>
>>16532040
This is true, but the guy I work with has said that the guy in question is unfaithful a lot, so whatever did happen between this guy and the girl was some form of forcing/rejecting. I feel bad because if he did really do something, then I helped the wrong person when it wasn't any of my business.
>>
>>16532053
it wouldn't achieve anything, but it was her only "edge" or what she thought was an "edge" over the guy who allegedly assaulted her. from her perspective, aside from going to the authorities, that's all she had to keep herself content.
>>
>>16532057
>>16532052
>>16532037
>>16532031
Talk some more about how you feel, won't you? Jesus H. Christ, man, get a grip, take a step back and stop being such a pussy-whipped bitch.
>>
>>16532057
>but the guy I work with has said that the guy in question is unfaithful a lot, so whatever did happen between this guy and the girl was some form of forcing/rejecting.
Again, so what? It just means he's an unfaithful asshole. I think you're a little too hung up on this girl, and you're more willing to believe whatever she spewed because you're interested in her. You can't get anything from this guy, because he's not a cute girl, so you're just taking the easy route by assuming the worst of him. Stop that.
>>
>>16532066
It isn't about being pussy whipped, it's about a person who was maybe assaulted by someone and I took away her only leverage on this guy. If she goes to the authorities or acts on this because she's lost that edge, I would be partly responsible for having this guys life ruined.
>>
>>16532069
>If she goes to the authorities or acts on this because she's lost that edge, I would be partly responsible for having this guys life ruined.
If she was assaulted, she should've gone to the authorities in the first place. She chose not to, for whatever reason, and now there is little that can be done to him. She's a shit stirrer, not someone to be taken seriously.
>>
>>16532079
This is also probably true. I've said my sorrys but I still believe her because of the evidence I've been seen. I just don't want to be dragged into this even though I got in the middle of it. Fuck it, thanks 4chan.
>>
>>16532069
She's not going to go to the authorities. If she was going to, she would've already done that when she still had access to his profile, which, by the way, would do NOTHING to help prosecute him even if he did in fact rape her. You did a good thing and now having bad fee-fees because someone you thought you might be able to stick your dick in thought otherwise. Really, you dodhed the bullet there.
>>
>>16532089
This is 100% true, but if I'm working for a rapist/offender then I don't feel comfortable.
>>
>>16532100
That's a big if.
>>
well when I said it, I said "she said you tried to force yourself on her or something" and his only reaction was to wait for me to finish the story, then he said "yeah you wouldn't want people on your facebook!" and laughed. he didn't address it at all, what so ever. Not even denying. If I was accused of that I would deny it if it wasn't true. Why would he let me continue thinking that was the truth if it wasnt?
>>
>>16532114
If that's all you said about that angle, he might've simply not considered it important enough to comment on. Maybe he's gotten that from other people and is sick of having to defend himself. Maybe he's simply a dick who doesn't care what you think about him. Pick whichever you like.
>>
>>16532131
probably the 2nd one.
>>
>>16532114
If I was him, in that situation, and I didn't actually do anything, I wouldn't say one way or the other. People like you are going to be suspicious either way and take one off-key remark as a confession. The less he says, the better. Also, it's none of your goddamn business, OP.
>>
>>16532136
That was mainly the point. It isnt and wasnt any of my business, however I was informed of it, and then presented with an opportunity down the line to either bring it up or keep quiet, so I chose to bring it up. I didn't go looking for this conversation, it just put itself in place and I dealt with it however I felt was right.

i know it was none of my business though. just weird how she told me so soon.
>>
>>16532141
Did she know about your affiliation with him when she told you?
>>
>>16532141
>That was mainly the point.
And my point is that you're still making assumptions without evidence by trying to latch on to anything you can. You want him to be the bad guy.

>just weird how she told me so soon.
It's weird that she mentioned this to you at all. When people are assaulted and too upset to go to the police, they typically only tell someone they really trust (if at all). After 2-3 months, I find it hard to believe that you're said person. What she says doesn't quite add up with her actions.
>>
>>16532161
I don't want to blame him for anything, it just makes sense. I don't even hold it against him, but if what she says is actually true, then it feels like I helped him get away with it by giving him that freedom that he never knew he lost, back.
>>16532153
I told her i was kind of his friend from highschool and felt semi obligated to tell him, but never saw him for months until this encounter where I started working for him.

I still feel like telling him was the right thing to do, but I feel as if I could've done the right thing, to help the wrong person/bad guy. It's a moral dilemma I guess.
>>
>>16532169
>it just makes sense
Not from an unbiased point of view.

>>16532169
>I still feel like telling him was the right thing to do, but I feel as if I could've done the right thing, to help the wrong person/bad guy. It's a moral dilemma I guess.
Look, you did what you thought was best, and that's all you can really do in life. Choices are not clear cut black and white. You just have to wing it and hope for the best. I'm sorry that she's upset with you, but you may have saved an innocent man's reputation. She didn't need access to his shit and was only looking to fuck with him. You'll never know the real reason why.
>>
>>16532169
No. You need tp get it through that thick skull of yours that there was no good that would have possibly come from her having access to that profile. You keep beating yourself up over letting this guy get away with rape, but that didn't actually happen. There was no rape. Even if there had been, having that access would have played no role in getting him see justice for it. That girl is full of shit.
>>
>>16532190
>>16532181
Thank you. Regardless of what I did, it's irrelevant in regards to what actually happened. I did what I thought was right and thats all I can do. Thanks.
>>
Girltard here to help, only because Boomhauer reasons. You're interest in her blinded you from the get-go. Every girl that I've ever met that tells me something so personal within less than a day of knowing them has serious problems, and they always tend to lie and exaggerate so they can garner empathy and respect without having to prove they deserve any of mine. It's an easy way for them to forget about the whole story, that probably doesn't paint too kindly a picture of them either.

I've had girls tell me:
a) how Bulimic they are and show me their stomach
b) how their ex's abused them
c) how that guy over there, who was her Ex raped her, before proceeding to talk to him. She also claims she was violently raped this year with no physical proof and made no attempts to go to the police

This is all 1-on-1 conversation with girls and they tell me all of this within 1 hour or less of talking to them. They are all emotionally compromised. Also, the punishment has to fit the crime, and if she won't pursue him in a court of law, or won't rape him herself, spying on him is a petty, petty way of "getting back" at him. Maybe the guys is an asshole, and maybe that makes it easier for you believe he would do something like that, but let me make it clear:

It's not your business. It was never supposed to be your business but for some reason, this girl felt compelled to make you aware of A situation before you even knew much else about her. After you told her that he knew, and only then did she mention he "1000% raped" her. Cute to up the ante after her shit behavior is put to an end. What could she have even done? Just stalked everyone girl he talked to and try to sabotage a relationship? And he'd probably find out and change the password and that would be the end.

She's not stable man, and unless you wanted to find out what stories she was going to make up about you, you dodged a bullet early.
>>
>>16532209
Well I've said to her like I'm so sorry I didn't know the situation was that serious, because if it did actually happen, my ass is covered. I didn't care about this happening and I still don't overly care, but I care that someone innocent was hurt and maybe I aided him. It's all speculation but you're right about her saying "1000% sexually abused" after her edge was gone. maybe she's fucked up.

Tried to do something good and maybe did something bad, that's where this thread stems from. Thanks to all who took the time to reply.
>>
>>16531958
>unaware that he apparently sexually assaulted her and it wasn't just a simple thing
And the stupid bitch doesn't tell the authorities? Fuck her man...
>>
>>16531958
Not you're fault, she didn't justify it she's just a bitch
>>
>>16532222
Why would you even tell her "you're sorry"? What's her credibility in all of this? ZERO

Goddamn you're such a pussywhipped faggot that even the thought of girls being capable of doing shitty things make you feel bad.

truly indoctrinated into being a beta mangina

If anything, her violation of privacy and correspondence are the CRIME here, and he'd be justified in getting her fired and prosecuted.
>>
>>16531958

There three truths to this story

his story
her story
the truth
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.