[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this earlier and got few advice, would like some more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Posted this earlier and got few advice, would like some more help.

How does one mentally lower their standards?

I'm 19 and a kissless virgin. I've always had high confidence in myself (side note: FUCK the people that say "its all about confidence" that shit isn't true.) And my confidence has been my downfall. I always assumed I was attractive enough to date the girls I was attracted to, but I've gone through 19 tough years of rejection and heartbreak.

I still don't think I'm truly ugly. Posted on /soc/ and got ratings ranging from 6 to 9. I'm 6'4" (muh tall privilege) and 225 lbs. I'm a tad husky with some muscle. I exercise, eat decent (I'm a college kid cut me some slack) all that jazz. My face is probably what kills my chances, I've been told I have a caveman-like facial structure. I also have a bit of annoyingly hereditary acne (no matter what I fucking do it doesn't go away)

Do I sit here and wait for an attractive girl to want me back? Like I have been doing for 19 years? Or do I somehow force myself to go for someone lesser ? And I don't even have the slightest clue how I'd go about doing that.
>>
Bumping again
>>
>>16529996
>I also have a bit of annoyingly hereditary acne (no matter what I fucking do it doesn't go away)

That is completely false. Stop drinking soda.
>>
>>16530245
Lel, I drink maybe one soda a week if that. Fuck off
>>
When you are young, only about 10% of the opposite sex will be attracted to you. And since you will only find 10% of the opposite sex attractive, that means that you have to interact with ~100 women to get one with mutual attraction.
>>
>>16530263

Cut out candy, cookies, things with syrup in them. Your acne is in your control, stop pretending otherwise.
>>
>19 tough years of rejection and heartbreak
Come on, if you're 19 years old, this is ridiculous.
Also, being 19 and kissless virgin isn't that bad
>>
Confidence is about knowing your strengths and weaknesses, not just for showboating around anybody you deem attractive.
>>
You're not missing much man. Get a hooker.
>>
>>16530335
I'm fully aware of my strengths and weaknesses
>>
>>16530245
Motherfuckers who never had real acne problems need to fuck off with this shit. Ive had it bad and tried everything in the book when i was younger. Stop being a fuck and acting like you know wasup.
>>
>>16530420
9/10 time you guys either don't moisturize or don't wash enough with cold water and a cleanser. Find the tempo that you can roll with.
>>
>>16530378
Then you need to use both of those in your game or you'll be so one dimensional that girls will avoid you.
>>
>husky
>caveman
>acne

For the life of me I don't know why girls aren't flocking to your alpha genes, while other guys are having fun. Bad luck I guess.
>>
>>16530420
Ok OP. do you shave with a razor or use an electric razor?
>>
>>16530420
This shitty attitude is exactly why you can't find a girl.
>>
im not op but i kinda have the same problem and im also 19
i just realized that if i want to date the kind of girl that i like, im going to need to get a lot of experience

to get experience i need to date a bunch of girls, the problem is that maybe my standars are too high, to the point where a lot of girls just feel dull and boring, it doesn't matter for how much time i talk to them, they are just not very interesting when i listen to them they just talk about shopping malls, bars, parties and occasionally about their daddy issues

and when i try to change the theme of the conversation just a little bit to something else, they just get alienated or just say something like, "i don't know anything about that" and coninue talking about their stuff

the thing is that i can't even find a girl that could qualify as "entry level"

how can i start dating when i'ts really hard for me to find someone remotely interesting
>>
>>16530505
Normal razor, why
>>
>>16530505
>>16530515
Im not op you fucks.
>>
>>165305
>girls
>interesting
Iwould not decribe any of my exs or crushes as intresting. The best a girl has been me is a becon of happness that washed away disparity. Find a girl with a good heart and a good smile these girls are the real gems and a lot are virgins your age never had bf etc.. of course it's guys my age who scoop them up so you better hurry murry once you meet one.

Play a video game or some shit if you want something intresting
>>
>>16530540
Normal razors tend to fold over dead skin and it gets stuck in your pours. I recently switched to an electric shaver and it has done wonders. Look it up .
>>
>>16530594
>Find a girl with a good heart and a good smile

kinda weird that you mention it, because that's exactly the kind of girl i would like to date, as i said when i talk with girls they usually talk about daddy issues and a buch of emotional nonsense , what i want is a happy girl that likes to go out, a girl with a sense of amazement, wonder or curiosity, i guess that's why i call interesting because they always have so many different happy things to say

>these girls are the real gems

yeah, that's kinda why i was worried about my lack of dating experience, but if you say that a lot of them never had a bf, i guess i'll be ok, i just need to hurry up and find one
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.