[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry, kinda gross. For the last two-three weeks I've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PhotoGrid_1449199025449.jpg (3MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1449199025449.jpg
3MB, 2560x2560px
Sorry, kinda gross.

For the last two-three weeks I've had crusty scabs right around the inside of my nose, on the same side as my septum. They're in both nostrils. They're not like traditional boogers, as they're hard to pick off, rather painful, and come back within hours of removal. They don't bleed, but they are really annoying. What could they be, and what should I do about them?

Note: I live in Houston, Texas where the climate is usually hot and humid. It's only started to getc chilly (50°F) and they were there before the cold, dry weather.
>>
>>16529869
Well, you could put a whole toe in each of this nostrils. Didn't your parents teach you not to dig in your nose?
>>
Sounds like to me the dry air is drying out your skin. The nostril are pretty sensitive skin, so it would make sense that the actual skin is drying out. It's reforming because your bodies reacting to the dry skin is a form of lubricant, which then dries again.

I'm not in any sort of medical field so I'm probably 100% wrong.
>>
File: IMG_9238.jpg (45KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9238.jpg
45KB, 599x800px
>>16529876
Nope. How small are your toes?
Pics, please.
>>
>>16529869
I have the same thing in my right nostril since monday! Anyone know what the hell that is?
>>
dude, just stop picking your nose. they'll go away
>>
>>16529869

It's just dry skin, it happens when people turn the heaters on and the air is super dry and warm. Just take a little vaseline on your finger and rub it in there at night and during the day if you need it and it will make it better.
>>
>>16529917
scabs from picking your damn nose too much, pal
>>
>>16529926
Yeah, I have been picking my nose a lot so you're probably right.
>>
>>16529931
chalk it up to personal experience
>>
>>16529869
I'd love to take tweezers to that nose hair though
>>
>>16529869
here in Australia it's getting into Summer and I've already had a dry nose for the past week or so, my advice would be drink plenty of water for hydration and use some nasal spray to moisture your nose

if you're having trouble breathing through your noise you can some chicken soup to clear sinus issues, just be wary of dairy as for some people it tends to create thicker mucus making it harder to breathe if your sinuses already feel fucked
>>
I put Vaseline on it for the night and it seems to have cleared up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.