[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl starts working at my job >we stat talking, get along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1441676713247.jpg (83KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1441676713247.jpg
83KB, 640x481px
>girl starts working at my job
>we stat talking, get along great
>exchange numbers, text alot, she sends me alot of G rated pics
>find out she's in a shitty marriage, trying to get a divorce
>get a text one night where she tells me she spent her whole break trying to tell me that she liked me
>tell her i like her too
>she tells me she doesn't know if its right or wrong, but it isn't the right time, maybe once she's divorced
>then she tells me she has to stop talking to me in order to make the divorce proceedings go smoother
>really bummed about it, don't hear from her for over a year
>calls me about 3 weeks ago, tells me she ran off to dubai and stayed with family for 10 months because she was becoming suicidal due to her bad marriage
>we start talking and texting every day
>she asks me to go out clubbing with her but i decline
>she calls me, wasted, at 4am, we talk for a bit, then she says she needs to go, but texts me shortly after, sends me a pic in just her bra laying in bed, then asks if its okay to send pics like that. i say yes.
>3 days later my dog dies and i'm really distraught over it, text her about it
>she calls me and i ask her if she wants to hang out, and she says no, she's been drinking (it was 9:30pm), and then tells me that i shouldn't have told her about my dog because it made her sad
>i overlook it for the time being since im upset about my dog, and try to get her to pin down a time in the near future to hang out, feel like she's not really making any effort to put me first as she says that most of her friends get out of work before me so she's busy all nights of the next week
>i end the call, but text her shortly after, ask her if she still likes me as more than a friend, she says yes
>>
File: 20150828_134204.jpg (210KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20150828_134204.jpg
210KB, 900x1600px
>i reply that i do too, but that it made me upset that she didn't seem to care about my feelings and instead made it about how i made her sad by telling her about my dog. i also tell her that if she wants to spend time with me she needs to make time instead of fitting me into her schedule of hanging out with other friends.
>she doesn't reply that night, so i text her the next day telling her that i was being honest and didn't mean to upset her, if i did upset her at all
>she doesn't reply that day either, so i call her, it rings until voicemail
>i've tried to text and call, and even left a voicemail basically pouring my heart out but she hasn't replied since that day (10 days ago at this point)

I'm pretty lost as to what I should think/feel/do at this point. I thought there was something between us, but if she disappears after I'm honest to her without bad intention, it makes me worry how things would go in the future.

pic related: its her
>>
Post her number and we will get her to talk to you
>>
>>16529777
Lol nah, I'm not an idiot. But any honest opinions and/or advice would be helpful.
>>
She sounds like a cunt who's made all the attention wasn't on her for that 10 seconds you told her what's up.

Fuck her, if she comes crawling back ignore her.
>>
Hey marriage was shitty at least partly because she is a shitty person. If you manage to end up in a relationship with her, it will be shitty, too, for the same reason
>>
>>16529712
She's fuckbuddy or at best short term relationship material.

Don't worry that much and try to find someone better.
>>
It's very often helpful to keep some things in.
>>
She sounds dumb, but Jesus dude, it seems like you dumped a lot of shit on her without even being in a relationship with her. You haven't even started dating her yet and you pulled the "you need to make me your priority" card on her already. Honestly I think that would scare a lot of people off.
>>
>>16530363
How can you tell that she was the reason that her marriage was shitty just from the information given?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.