[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have ano infograph, or pics or links or whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1446851939206.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446851939206.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
Does anybody have ano infograph, or pics or links or whatever rhythms shows how shitty Islam is?

I want to redpill my girlfriend about Islam but I have nothing
>>
>>16529625
PRAISE BE UNTO HIM
>>
If she's got half a decent brain on her shoulders, she won't be sold on criticizing something because of infographs. Would you get "redpilled" from a pro-Islam picture from the internet?

The convincing way is the hard way. Do proper research. Then there's no bullshit.
>>
File: 1421119309997.jpg (20KB, 480x507px) Image search: [Google]
1421119309997.jpg
20KB, 480x507px
>>16529625
Here my 'moderate' friend.
>>
File: based Churchill.png (434KB, 595x399px) Image search: [Google]
based Churchill.png
434KB, 595x399px
>>16529625
Here is some /adv/ice from Mr. Churchill.
>>
>>16529625
Ask >>>/pol/ (peace be upon it)
>>
>>16529638
>yfw conservative christians think wives should obey their husbands
>yfw conservative christians think their country should ascribe to "christian" values
>yfw conservative christians consider homosexuality a sin, with many thinking they should be imprisoned
>yfw extremist views crop up in literally every religious, political, racial, geographic, etc. demographic and aren't ascribable to any one isolated cause

Accept it. People can just be dickheads sometimes; especially when there's a cultural precedent.
>>
>>16529668
Ours are waning in influence every day, while theirs control their world and seek to spread it to ours.

Huge difference, not entirely in beliefs, but in practical terms.
>>
>>16529692
Half the world says this about the jews which absolutely blows my mind. People are so accustomed to persecuting such a small group that it's almost genetically passed down through generations.

>inb4 lizard people
>>
>>16529625
Show her this 3 min. video by Ben Shapiro. He's a columnist and political commentator, and very outspoken on the topic of Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>16529692
Catholicism and Christianity have had their turn as well, and sought to spread it everywhere else. Christian and Catholic missionaries sought out heathens and converted them for as long as they've existed, and with them have brought violence and disease, millions died, entire cultures were wiped out.

What do you think is going on in Africa right now? Christian missionaries are over there grappling for control in the full knowledge that their influence in richer countries is waning. Brazil is currently the catholic capital of the world for similar reasons. Not Ireland, not Italy, not any rich educated country; Brazil.

In terms of practical terms, Islam isn't trying to "take over" the west. You're thinking of the violent, extremist minority ever-present in any group of people. We had our fill of political extremism in the 1900s with both the Nazis and Communists, and now we're getting a taste of religious extremism.

What's happening is that in predominantly Islamic countries, everything is going to shit as a result of poverty, drought, and hunger. All three of those things feed war, which results in even more reason for the locals to gtfo and come somewhere better - richer western countries.

Then, when these people arrive, they fight to establish their right to practice their religion and try to convert others.
Just like every. other. single. religion. in the world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.