[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freindzoned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: friendzone-lingerie-640x360.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
friendzone-lingerie-640x360.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
This girl has a ton of stuff going on right now in school, and just wants to be friends.

However, multiple times during this conversation, she kept saying being friends will give us something to build off of, and that she thinks maybe in the future there could be something.

Am I friendzoned hard? Am I still in the clear? Am I in a spot of the friend zone where I could work my way out?

How would you guys play this?

Thanks!
>>
>>16529421
This picture is too good. Damn. That's some quality shit.

She's making a dumb decision, but it's nothing worth arguing about. All you have to do is make her become emotionally dependent on you and she's yours.
>>
If she chills around you like that, you might be becoming "one of the girls". How long have you known her for?
>>
Sounds like she wants to keep you as an orbiter while she fucks Chad.

Don't be that orbiter.
>>
>>16529446
My bad, I thought that was an actual picture of her and you lol.

Some girls like to take it slow so they don't waste their time in the long run. Remain alpha and still get on with other girls. Just don't forget about the other fish in the sea.
>>
the only real advice, unfortunately, is to be forward

>i don't want to be just friends, i want something more, let me know when that can happen

then just straight up ignore her
>>
>>16529509
That's kinda shitty, now what if she thinks he is an asshole who only wants her sexually. Relationships are also about being good friends with each other not just hey im only in this for a relationship, you can do them like that but it won't go that far in the long run
>>
That dangling of hope is literally the definition of friendzone.

You should pursue people who are as available and enthusiastic as you are. That's a relationship in which you'll find happiness, not frustration.
>>
>>16529580
because there's no other way out of the friendzone, you don't gradually get out of it.
since when did "i want to be something more than friends" = want her sexually?

if op wants a relationship with this girl, but she doesn't, then there you go.
>>
>>16529604
Key phrasing, at this time.

Shes got a lot going on, and I can actually see it. Its not like some "I've got a lot going on" emotionally, its like "I've got a lot going on, and fucking everyone can see it."
>>
First of all the friendzone does not exist, it is basically girls who are too beta to tell you how they really feel. You are in the I don't find you attractive or interesting zone and you cannot escape it.

The problem is girls don't realize that the Friendzone plants a tiny seed of hope that will never die when instead they should bite the bullet and just tell you straight out.
If she ever mentions that you are friends then give up, she probably just like the attention you give her.
>>
Your currently getting setup like a Bowling Pin, She is going to fuck other guys then roll on through and knock you over.
>>
>>16529421
>she kept saying being friends will give us something to build off of, and that she thinks maybe in the future there could be something.

This is what it translates to:

"I want your attention. I like the idea of you being into me. It feeds my ego, makes me feel good to know someone wants me. But I'm not interested in you. However, if I say that, you'll not pay attention to me. So I'll dangle the possibility of there "maybe being more" in the future so that doesn't happen. And if you try push it, I'll just resort that we're just friends"

>Am I friendzoned hard? Am I still in the clear? Am I in a spot of the friend zone where I could work my way out?

You sound like a puppy. Tell her you're interested in her sexually and are willing to take it from there, and tell her to contact you if she's interested in having fun and building it up from there. Don't contact her again after that.
>>
>>16529785

This op!

You're just there to feed her ego, women love attention, that's why they keep orbiters around them, also, you can try what that anon suggested "tell her to contact you if she's interested in having fun and building it up from there. Don't contact her again after that", its a pretty alpha move.
>>
>>16529421
You are plan B
>>
>>16529785
>"I want your attention. I like the idea of you being into me. It feeds my ego, makes me feel good to know someone wants me. But I'm not interested in you. However, if I say that, you'll not pay attention to me. So I'll dangle the possibility of there "maybe being more" in the future so that doesn't happen. And if you try push it, I'll just resort that we're just friends"

Bravo, couldnt have said it better
>>
Don't waste your time. even if much much later, you do hook up(very unlikely) the time spent will not be worth it. Spend time with guy friends. shut her down.
>also I passed the gay test, I didn't notice the guy in the mirror for 2 mintues.
>This girl has a ton of stuff going on right now in school, and just wants to be friends.
> just wants to be friends.
deal with it.
If she met chad,, she would be with him within the week. You don't want to be just friends, you are pretending, so you can get close to her. Isn't that kind of an asshole move on your part?
>>
>>16530375
excellent point.

But what if I can become chad?

Can I get back with her?
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 640x960px
At least you're not as Friend Zoned as me. She told me if she didn't have a boyfriend we'd have some fun. But that won't happen :(
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.