[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv I had a fight with my dad .... didn't do anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Chameleon.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Chameleon.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Hey /adv
I had a fight with my dad .... didn't do anything wrong as usual
>In bathroom
>Washing hands
>Dad pushes door a little bit (The doors don't have a lock)
>Keep door closed with hip
>I'm in the bathroom
>dad pushed door in and out really load and yells something
>Didn't know what he yelled
>Pass by his room on my way to take a shower
>Ask "what did you say back there?"
>He stand up and yells "Maybe next time you can tell me you are in the bathroom!"
>say "what are you yelling about I just asked you a question"
>Starts yelling how I should have told him I was in the bathroom
>Say "what are you doing acting like a crazy person yelling over nothing"
>Yelling "are you done! are you done!"
>I messed up here I guess... said "Next time you don't knock on the door and someone is in the bathroom you just leave you don't start yelling at them like a crazy person."(Lights where on the air conditioning was on, he must have heard the toilet flush, he should have heard the water was on)
>he starts yelling "get out!get out" while walking closer.
>Mom has to come in and tells me to leave but I say i have to go take a shower
>then I just o take a shower

I don't know what I did wrong..this kind of shit always has happened. But this reminds me of my past and about how I used to have straight A's and be top of my class and stuff but I began to play video games 24/7 and I realized I only played games for like an escape you know....Not gonna lie I cried a little writing this post, I try to avoid him but we live in the same house you know.... (plus holidays coming and I'm going to have to be around him and pretend everything is ok) I realized I don't want this asshole to influence me anymore and I am just wondering is there is a way to stop this kind of stuff from happening and if I can stop this guy from influencing me anymore, or what I should do. Thx
>>
>>16529352
I remember when I was 16
>>
>>16529354
Cool
>>
Just let it go and try to stay calm, understand your not really gona be able to change either of your parents and all you really have control over is yourself and how you react to things. So just work on yourself and stay even. Eventually you will move out.
>>
>>16529356
Move out, kiddo. As soon as you mention your time parents I instantly disregard you.
>>
Move out.
>>
>>16529382
>>16529379
Yeah you're right. only like a year left to go, I will just avoid him as much as I can.
>>
>>16529389
Just dont forget to stay cool when shit happens cuz it will, If you live with your parents and you dont pay rent then you basically have no "rights" for lack of a better term. So yea shit comes and goes the idea is to not let it shape you, good luck.
>>
>>16529389
Problem, kiddo?
>>
>>16529416
No. My life is perfectly fine.
>>
>>16529418
Then shut the fuck up :)
>>
>>16529426
No. Kill yourself neckbeard.
>>
>>16529433
You need to be 18 to use this site, faggot.
>>
>>16529439
Chill with your edge faggot.
>>
>>16529444
Say, you wouldn't happen to have any bleach would you? You should run and ask your mom to get you some. Now, one you've done that you need to chug the whole bottle! Get every drop! You'll feel better in no time and then we won't have to fight anymore.
>>
>>16529448
>fight
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16529455
Anon, I know it's scary asking your parents for things but this is important! Run along with and get some bleach!
>>
>>16529352
Saddest part is how you'l feel when he's dead
>>
>>16529461
Naw.
>>
>>16529466
Sonny it's important for your health that you get your dose of bleach for the day.
>>
>>16529463
You mean happiest right? you can't be serious.
>>
>>16529472
Why don't you take some then neckbeard? Might even make you less of a faggot, no promises!
>>
>>16529479
Alright now kiddo, looks like you need to get daddy's .45 from under the bed, point it at your head, and see how many times you can pull the trigger! My pops got 4 pulls. I'm sure you can do better!
>>
>>16529474
Lol just wait till you're older pleb you'll see
>>
File: IN-USE-sign.jpg (522KB, 2800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IN-USE-sign.jpg
522KB, 2800x2000px
>>16529352
A sign like this will save you many spankings.
>>
>>16529494
Expecting much out of OP is a lost cause. You should know better. He's functionally retarded
>>
>>16529500
No! Go get the gun, point it at your head, and pull the trigger! This is not a negotiation, son. Do it now!
>>
>>16529494
Dont get trolled OP, did you come here for advice or to get baited into arguments?
>>
>>16529502
Kek OP's anus is definitely in use
>>
>>16529511
I'm not your son you faggot.
>>
>>16529517
If you don't want the gun then you have to pick up some bleach. It's one or the other, son.
>>
>>16529518
Why do I have to pick up some bleach?
>>
>>16529533
So you can drink it! Are you that dense, son?
>>
>>16529514
Idk arguments kinda help atm
>>
>>16529535
Why would I drink it?
I looked up the density of humans about, 1020 kg/m3 i'm pretty sure I fall around average human density anon, just so you have a clear picture.
>>
>>16529542
Son... You know why. You've been diagnosed with terminal faggotry. Please end yourself so I don't have to see you waste away being a huge faggot. Please, son...
>>
>>16529545
how do I end myself anon?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.