[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She flaked tonight (no call/text). Is it ok to send her a non

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1446168620211.jpg (149KB, 799x699px) Image search: [Google]
1446168620211.jpg
149KB, 799x699px
She flaked tonight (no call/text). Is it ok to send her a non butthurt text or should I give her the silent treatment ?
>>
if you are wrong, text
If there is nothing going on, text
If you talked as last, dont
>>
You should stop being a faggot, forget and next. If she texts you don't respond.
>>
>>16529276
No butthurt messages. Maybe say something, don't be a bitch. Then silent treatment
>>
>>16529278
>>16529280

I talked last (yesterday.) everything seemed fine. I didn't text today because I expected her to. But I did set up the date.

Am I at fault for not following up the day of? Or is she for not texting?

I actually like this girl so I'd rather not cut her off.
>>
>>16529287

Ok keep being a beta faggot.
>>
>>16529287
Just text her and say something about her ditching you.
>>
>>16529306

Isn't this beta though ?

>>16529302

Still a good friend at the very least
>>
>>16529279
This holy fuck
>>
do you want to be with a person who has this little respect for you?

No?

Then next her, just move on.
>>
>>16529313

LOL women as friends :D On top of that as GOOD FRIENDS :D:D:D

Nicely memed anon, goes well with your autism.
>>
>>16529279
This is best. She don't give a fuck why should you?
>>
Dont be around people that would do that. If your the type of person that people would do that to then its deserved, your character allows for that kinda disrespect.
>>
>>16529321
Holy shit. If you're going to try to seem tough on the internet, at least use your own words rather than borrowing slang from children

This anon does have a point though. You shouldn't just "keep this girl as a friend" if your true intentions are to have something more with this girl. It'll just eat away at you, and you'll look pretty dumb for it too

I've been there. Good luck OP
>>
>>16529331

Your are being trolled by his typing style, this is 4chan..

This guy is right, If you 'try and keep her as a friend' then you are literally choosing to be friendzoned.
>>
>>16529313
I meant you text her if you are just determined to know for sure why she ditched. Otherwise don't text her at all.
>>
i have been there op, i had someone postpone a date for 3 weeks. honestly just give up, it gives you false hope and happiness. just move on to the next person. if this person bailed on you then it isnt someone who you should waste your time on
>>
>>16529276
Why don't you demand a Bj as a sorry for flaking on you? Oh, make her swallow too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.