[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I got into an accident a couple of months back on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image_7.jpg (56KB, 483x419px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
56KB, 483x419px
Hey /adv/

I got into an accident a couple of months back on my motorcycle and sprained my ankle. I missed two weeks of work. The other party was found at fault and I hadn't heard from their insurance company so I called an attorney.

The attorney sent me to their doctor who also does physical therapy but I don't want to rack up a huge bill and get a tiny settlement. Should I wait for the X-ray appointment before doing anything else? I don't want to rack up huge costs. I do have health insurance through my employer which could offset the costs but I'm thinking it might be better just to wait. Do I necessarily have to enter physical therapy to get a settlement? Will this be favorable for a judgement?
>>
>>16528839
That stupid hierarchy never fails to trigger me
>>
>>16528839
>Will this be favorable for a judgement?
Yes, it will - which is why your lawyer sent you there in the first place. As far as the courts see it, if you need physio it must have been a serious accident, therefore you need compensating for it.
>>
>>16528848
oh man I came here to say anyone who likes that pyramid is a friend of mine

>>16528860
OP I am with this guy. I would not wait on necessary care and you need to prove you were hurt enough to "seek necessary care" so....?
>>
>>16528908

Cool. Does it matter if I wait a few days after the initial consultation to get started? I saw them yesterday but couldn't make it in today.
>>
>>16528908
>>16528848
I can't seem to advance past level 2
>>
>>16529087

How old are you?
>>
>>16529088
Old enough to have it figured out by now but I can't seem to gain any traction. Lack of steady gainful employment is what's holding me back
>>
Hey over it. You met her online. There's nothing to it. Leave it at that buddy
>>
>>16529109
Text was copied through threads. Sorry.
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (120KB, 925x570px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
120KB, 925x570px
>>16529087
hm.
>>
>>16528908
>>16529087
Just noticed sex isn't listed in this one as a physiological need. That was the part that triggered me &yes I am a viegin
>>
>>16529151
intimacy falls under love and belonging
>>
>>16529151

>what is love and belonging you beta fucking garbage

retards pretending sex is a need. You'll die of old age before you die from lack of sex
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.