[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience dating girls with mental problems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ntuvkmFN2V1rmerh9o1_1280.jpg (65KB, 922x546px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntuvkmFN2V1rmerh9o1_1280.jpg
65KB, 922x546px
Anyone have experience dating girls with mental problems like bad anxiety or depression? Or as it's more commonly called here, sticking your dick in crazy.

I ask because my gf of 2 years has those two diagnosises and it can be difficult as shit sometimes.

Anyway she's a great person and I know i'm gonna get some posts saying "JUST RUN". Im not looking to break it off, just looking to hear some experiences, advice, and whatnot.
>>
>>16528822
Just remember it's not your job to "fix" her. By all means support her and be there for her, but don't get caught up with thinking her illness is your responsibility.
>>
>>16528822
While you're in the honeymoon phase it'll be fine but after your first fight or the moment you try to dip (whichever comes first) expect to have your testicles put on a skewer and slow roasted.
>>
I'm actually mentally ill but not bat shit to walk in somewhere and waste people with an ak. I'm emotionally distressed from years of abuse and it's no fault of my own.

Best advice I can give is show her love as much as possible. Because of my condition I'll never be married or have kids. It's sad to know there are people out there who are way too far gone out there than me yet are in a relationship.

Just love her as much as possible.
>>
And as far as depression goes it's pretty damn hard to look at life clearly through a foggy glass

Plus who is normal now a days?
>>
>>16528882
Whoops, misread that as 2 months not years. You're good for the most part if your relationship has lasted this long. The "just run" stage is a week before you start dating but it's a bit too late for that.
>>
if you leave her she will hunt you down and either kill you or ruin your life. I know cause all my exe's are crazy.
>>
Anxiety and depression are manageable if you manage to not get caught up in it, depressed people are capable of severely worsening your life, simply because their bad vibes make you depressed as well.

Borderline is where you should get the fuck out, bipolar can also be pretty nasty.

In any case, good luck to you.
>>
I have bpd but I am not hunting people down. Y'all have a bad understanding of the mentally ill.
>>
File: 1392958730282.png (206KB, 409x383px) Image search: [Google]
1392958730282.png
206KB, 409x383px
>>16528822

Couples therapy. Coordinate everything with her therapist/psychiatrist and work through her problems with your relationship as a time.

This is the only way your relationship will work seeing as neither of you are qualified to treat mental illness.

This is the best advice you're going to get here so take it or leave it.
>>
What kind of things happen that make you say it can be difficult sometimes?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.