[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masturbation Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1448241100442.jpg (102KB, 538x566px) Image search: [Google]
1448241100442.jpg
102KB, 538x566px
After I masturbate, my mood drops and I feel like shit. I am not ashamed of my penis, or what I am masturbating to, but my mood just gets so negative and eh after I have an orgasm. Can any anon explain why I feel this way?
>pic sort of related?
>>
>>16528802
I'm a girl and I have the same problem, after like 5-10 mins I start feeling like crap. Any anon know any reason why OP or I feel this way?
>>
>>16528820
>the pic isnt related at all
I'm OP, I looked it up some, and most people say they're happy afterwards, because of a chemical is produced that makes you happy, so I still have no idea why you and I feel this way
>>
>>16528824
original post pic*
>>
I have the same problem and would love to know why.
>>
Because you know in your heart that masturbating isn't a good thing.
>>
>>16528802
I usually feel like shit but that's because I fap to degrading shit. My question is what do you fap to you sick bastard? xD
>>
>>16528802
>>16528820
For me it's the chilling realisation that I am alone and wasting 30-60 minutes looking at naked women just to feel 5 seconds of happiness. Alone.
>>
>>16528802
I get depressed after I masturbate too.I'm trying to cutback. There is a spiritual reason for it. Most people here would likely not agree with the reason.
>>
I have the same problem. From a neuro biochemistry perspective, serotonin and dopamine are usually released after an orgasm to reinforce the idea of having an orgasm as it's associated with reproduction. I feel bad afterwards because I feel bitterly alone and idea of still having to get myself off makes me feel depressed. If we all got laid I'm sure we'd all feel much better.
>>
>>16529861
I have this problem too, I think it's because of I've always been depressed by how dominating the sex drive is to the psyche, and it makes me realize how empty I feel after it's been satisfied.
>>
bro, you feel like shit, because you don¨t do it properly.
>>
OP here, I dont feel bad to what I am fapping to, and I dont feel alone afterwards or anything of the sorts. My mood just drops drastically for no apparent reason and I feel shitty
>>16529847
ur mum duh
>>16529924
And its not how I masturbated, when I orgasm and whatnot, it kind of feels like my mood is dropping for no reason
>>
>>16529848
This
>>
>>16528802
May b u had enough of fapping of u should only fap when you are horny don't make it an habit. When u do this is the problem where every1 is suffering don't make fapping as a habit.
Dopamine created in your brain has receptors to detect release of chemical when u do it as an excess or on regular basis receptors gets destroy and they don't send the happy signal to your body. Hence don't do it on regular basis.
The same theory works with drugs.
>>
>>16528802
Perfectly natural - there's even a Latin proverb that translates as 'All animals are sad after sex'.

The intense high of orgasm is inevitably followed by a drop in energy and spirits, which can sometimes feel like sadness or even self-disgust.

This is compounded if you have any guilt about masturbation or sex, or if you feel that it was a lot of work for too little pay-off, or if you feel sad about relying on masturbation instead of the real thing.

www.healthcentral.com/sexual-health/c/84292/146090/depressed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.