[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone post a reason why suicide is a bad idea.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 4

File: chuck says.jpg (30KB, 565x335px) Image search: [Google]
chuck says.jpg
30KB, 565x335px
Everyone post a reason why suicide is a bad idea.
>>
>>16528101
It's not
>>
>>16528101
It's illegal
>>
You might end up in a place worse than Earth where you can't use suicide to escape.
>>
>>16528101
In your intestines are millions of "good" bacteria that actually do a lot of your digesting of food for you. There are in fact more of them than there are cells of you, and it could be argued that, evolutionarily speaking, you exist for them rather than the other way around.

So that's a reason to live - to provide a home for millions of nice bacteria.
>>
>>16528101
because it kills you
>>
>>16528130
but isn't not-existing better than existing in unbearable suffering?
>>
>>16528106 Fuck off
>>
>>16528138
That's like asking if feeling is better than not feeling.
>>
>>16528183
and is there an answer to that?
>>
Because no one will be there to stop the stupid people.
>>
because this way u end any possibility of things getting better
>>
Because you're going to die anyway and then you have an eternity of nothing, so why not squeeze what juice you can out of life before you inevitably kick the bucket.
>>
Becausr if you're out looking for reasons not to die, then you vlearly want to live, and that is reason enough.
>>
>>16528101
think of it this way: you did not exist for an infinite amount of time. Now you exist for what seems to you a dragging few decades but really its a grain in the sand. When you die you will continue to not exist for an infinite amount of time. So why not just see what happens?
>>
>>16528118
You are my kind of person
>>
Because you'll die anyway.
>>
Because you can't do it twice
>>
>>16528118
Holy shit. That's some damn good mental gymnastics to defeat cyclical suicidal thoughts.
>>
Death is permanent, and anything in life is temporary. If you think that something in your life equates to death, then you would be taking something temporary and calling it permanent, which is untrue in itself.
>>
>>16528197
Hitler 2.0
Your my kind of guy anon.
>>
>>16528101
You suffer a lot if you fuck it up and there's a very high chance you will fuck it up
>>
>>16528101
It's hard to pick the right way to exit. Every route seems like something isn't right. People want to commit suicide, but can't commit to the idea of their body being splattered across cold pavement, their eyes rolling to the back of their head after an overdose, feeling pain, and being discovered in said circumstances is not a comforting thought. Not only that, but people don't want their last minutes or seconds of existence to be painful ones, after suffering for so long people just want to find solace in those final seconds.
>>
>>16528101
It solves nothing. You won't be relieved when you're dead, you'll just be dead. If you ever experienced anything good in life you will never be able to experience it again. Great sex. Delicious food. People will have to clean up after you. People who have it worse than you will think you're a pussy. If you die you won't be able to see how mobile technology advances the human race
>>
Suicide is neither a good or bad idea. We all come right back. That light you see is your exit from the womb.
>>
Because if you fuck it up you will never hear the end of how selfish you are and don't think about other peoples feelings, trust me on this one.
>>
>>16528101
If you commit suicide, you eliminate your chances of life getting better. It's like taking the winning number out of the lottery entirely. You could win, but instead, you enable yourself to lose. Giving up a free shot on this plane of existence is the most cowardly and wasteful thing I've ever heard. I had the strength to be happy over time, do you?
>>
Because if you kill yourself today you have zero chance of uploading your brain into a computer network and living for thousands of years into the future.
>>
Because there's going to be a new season of Samurai Jack next year.
>>
Because Hitler committed suicide and if you do it you're going out the same way Hitler did.
>>
>>16530575
shut the fuck up

>>16529705
holy shit
>>
>>16530575
>samurai jack
>without mako
just won't be the same
>>
nobody will feed ur cat
>>
Because making out with people is awesome? That's all I need to remember to keep me going.
>>
suicidal thoughts are the result of mental illness.

Seek help.
>>
>>16528101
Because you could fail and get crippled. And then kids would make fun of you and everyone would call you "the crippled retard who couldn't even kill himself"
>>
>>16528101
bc half life 3 n anime
>>
>>16528112
you might end up in a place better than Earth where you have no reason to use suicide as an escape.
>>
>>16528101
According to Spiritualism, if you kill yourself, you reincarnate as a retard.

Don't give the world more retards. Don't commit suicide.
>>
>>16529705
And those who see the light but come back?

>oh shit those could just be stillbirths

but wouldn't that result in an equal death/birth rate and thus an unchanging population?

where are these people coming from?
>>
>>16529705
oh fuck, thats horrible.

thats worse than the thought of nothingness after death.
>>
You could fail and end up worse off than before you tried
>>
you still won't be happy.
>>
you won't get to see the new hentai releases, or even worse, the ones that are being uncensored
>>
It hurts people who like you
>>
>>16528101

Becouse its too late. youve allready suffered for decades so would be fucking stupid to do it now. might aswell see this shit through to the end
>>
>>16528101
Because death prevents you from changing things in your life.
>>
You'll never have to worry about any of your problems ever again.
>>
>>16528101
Because sadness can be temporary for you, while suicide is permanent.

Let the bright moments shine ever brighter because you remember your dark hours.
>>
>>16528101
There's nothing after death.

>Inb4 Simulation hypothesis
>>
>>16531024
So even if that hypothesis is true, how do you know that after death the simulation still considers you, the cogniscent you, a part of it?
>>
>>16528101
the third season of Twin Peaks is gonna start in 2016, so at least see that before you die. Also there's so much to fap to.
>>
>>16531039
What if we are the simulators instead?

Respawning/Reincarnating with new memories feels more possible to me at least.
>>
Your parents will be needing therapy for life.

This one works really well for me. I know it's just guilt-tripping yourself, but eh.
>>
What did Elliot Rodger reincarnate as?
What did Hitler reincarnate as?
>>
>>16531325
Elliot Rodger came back as a leggy blonde.
Hitler came back as a blonde and blue eyed hunk.
>>
It would be better to hope for the end of the world and the extinction of human suffering.
What I do
>>
>>16531802
Just hope for everyone to become Buddhist then. Problem solved and we don't all need to die.
>>
>>16531827
What i'm hoping for is realistic though
>>
>>16528101
It's scary
>>
LIFE IS a mystery
don't get caught up in the BS
you got eyes, hands and feet and a heart
and a lot of bacterias and cells doing all they can to keep you alive
think how fucking stange this shit is for a moment

the rest of it is just BS
plus i like music and weed too much
>>
I guess it kinda aint though.
We live in a world that isnt really shit, but at the same time doesnt have really anything going for it either.
>>
>>16528101
it would make everyone in your life happier, and fuck them right?
>>
You hurt your family in an incredible way.... you will destroy more lives than your own one.
>>
Might be worth sticking around until the end.
>>
File: 1447468558370.jpg (486KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447468558370.jpg
486KB, 1060x1600px
>>16528101
I used to have suicidal thoughts before because I felt pressure to be something I thought I could never be. I might have actually gone through with it until I realized my family was noticing my depression and wanted to help me. If it wasn't for the fact that someone else cared for my life, I may have gone through with it. In the end I did achieve my goals, but not in ways I thought they'd be achieved.

Some don't have anyone out there they think cares for them, but really there are tons of people. Even if they are total strangers, I'm sure you can easily win someone over just by telling them about your hard life. Everyone has their struggles, regardless of class, race, gender, location, and some more than others. It's best to conquer those struggles instead of letting them conquer you.
>>
The smallest chance of something good happening, even if it's infinitesimal, is infinitely higher than zero chance of experiencing anything positive ever again
>>
File: 1437979305648.gif (295KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1437979305648.gif
295KB, 360x270px
>>16528101
If I committed suicide, who else would suck a record amount of cocks in one hour?
>>
>>16532862
What was your goal?
>>
>>16528101
Less than 10 years left to go for everyone on Earth. It's only going to get more exciting soon.
>>
>>16531325
Retards.
No, wait, they already were retards.
They reincarnated as double retards.
>>
>>16532984
op obviously , what a stoopid question
>>
Because you'll never get to see if it gets better.
>>
File: 1336959454084.jpg (148KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1336959454084.jpg
148KB, 500x492px
Physical suicide is stupid, tried it.

Social suicide is awesome. If the world makes you want to kill yourself fuck the world. The next time I feel that way I'm going off into the woods and walking across the world. If the world kills me who cares because I won't. Burning all social bridges in the background.

Pic related.
>>
>>16528101
i like drugs. and if i die, i wil have to stop doing them.
only viabl;e reason i can come up with at this druenken m,oment
also. lifelong major depressive disorder along with a tally of otyher shit you dont care to read about
>>
>>16528118
i like you kid.
stay gold pony boy.
>>
>>16528184
feeling obviously better/. ya jackass
>>
>>16533479
tom bombadil is a fucking hero
>>
>>16533662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnZbKOc7EXA
>>
>>16532984
Lol I thought you only shitpost on /o/
>>
>>16528101
They say suicide is double homicide

You kill yourself to kill the one inside you
>>
Because mountains are beautiful. Find a way to view the stars. Stop and look at the moon. Notice how cute animals are. Stop thinking about what humans do and notice the beauty in nature.
>>
99% of the time you can improve your situation in a few years. Even if it took 10 years to crawl out of whatever hell you're in, it makes more sense to work towards it than reduce your opportunities for happiness to 0 forever. Took me 7 years to find happiness and stability. It was worth it.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.