[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

My girlfriend told me that her senior year she got really depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 10

File: obama-pepsi.jpg (9KB, 294x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obama-pepsi.jpg
9KB, 294x400px
My girlfriend told me that her senior year she got really depressed and fucked 20+ guys in a matter of 3-4 months. That was only a year ago. Obviously she gave me the speech about how she wish it never happened and how she would take it back if she could but it doesn't make me any less grossed out

Should I be worried?
>>
>>16527830

Oh yeah and her reason for being depressed was that her boyfriend of 2 years up and moved to Japan with little notice and broke up with her

If that matters
>>
Sorry man, you should probably break it off. If it grosses you out now, it always will. It's unhealthy for you to try and bury those feelings. I guarantee you that there is someone out there that you get along with just as well who hasn't fucked 25 guys out of "depression".

Anecdote - just got out of a relationship with a girl that did something similar. High school sweetheart of a few years breaks up with her, she goes to college, joins sorority, starts partying, fucks a ton of dudes, develops eating disorder, etc etc. There are people with enough common sense from the get go to not end up in these situations, and you deserve to be with one of those people.
>>
>>16527830
it's objectively not wrong for her to fuck guys but te reason might be a thing to consider
here she had a pretty valid reason to have some void and attempt to fill that with guys so i wouldn't worry about that too much.
If you're grossed out by it then it's upto you to try and see where that feel comes from, fear of disease or fear of her moving on. If you can't live with it then leave.
>>
So

105 days / 25 guys means she fucked a new guy roughly every 4 days. That means she fucked 2 guys almost every week. So there's two choice. She either had entirely one night stands, which you decide how you feel about that. Or she slept more than once with at least half of her partners. That means she had dick in her 5 out of 7 days a week. Over 25 different dicks. 5 days a weak. For 4 months.

Now that is assuming she didn't lie about the number, which she most surely did and that is assuming she said 3-4 months to not say 2 months.

Now, enjoy of thinking of where you cum when you're done and where all those guys came when they were done. Good thing you didn't eat her out, right?

Hah.
>>
>>16527897

>it's objectively not wrong for her to fuck guys

Oh come on with this 2010+5 SJW nonsense. You've got to either be 18 or have had your fingers in your ears your entire life to not understand that sleeping around is bad for everyone.

>she had a pretty valid reason to have some void

"I'm sad. Now I'm going to make myself happy by having lots of casual sex." Wow, literally one of the most shallow and short-sighted thoughts a person could have.

> it's upto you to try and see where that feel comes from

Don't listen to this bullshit, OP. It's not somehow your problem now that this girl didn't think ahead and thought that she could make her life better by being taken advantage of.
>>
You think about this long and hard the next time she gets "depressed". Guarantee you she's counting her tickets to ride on the cock carousel next time her mood slips, so I hope you enjoy walking on eggshells to keep her happy.

Or you could break up and do yourself a favor.
>>
>>16527903
That's assuming she fucked none else after those 3-4 months. There could have been more guys after just not as many. Say, 1 guy a week. How long has it been since her senior year? I'm sure she fucked less people in college.

>OP is so fucked.
>>
>>16527830
Probably... Is she on drugs?
>>
Women enjoy being sluts and want everyone to act like it's okay, but unless you're the guy who's constantly fucking a different girl every night, that doesn't really work out well. If she gets depressed again, what's to stop her from coping in the same way? If you allow her to do it and act like that's acceptable behavior, she'll take full advantage of you.
>>
Why do people on /adv/ care so much about a girl's sexual history? If she was safe about it and isn't hiding an STI from you, what does it matter? It's just sex you neckbeards, jesus.
>>
>>16527982

It's not about women, you dunce. It's about someone thinking that having lots of casual sex will somehow make their life better, without having any forethought about how it might affect their future relationships. And yes, having lots of casual sex will almost certainly fuck up your ability to have successful future relationships. Why? Oh, I dunno - maybe convincing yourself that getting your rocks off is just as meaningful as sharing a lasting, committed relationship with someone sets you up for a major disappointment. Who knows, though. If you invest all your romantic energies into casual sex, that's all you'll ever understand.
>>
>>16527995
>thinking that having lots of casual sex will somehow make their life better
Which she has explained and knows wasn't the right plan.
>how it might affect their future relationships.
How? It clearly didn't affect the relationship one bit before she said anything.
>And yes, having lots of casual sex will almost certainly fuck up your ability to have successful future relationships.
[citation needed]
>convincing yourself that getting your rocks off is just as meaningful as sharing a lasting, committed relationship with someone sets you up for a major disappointment
When did she ever tell OP that. Why would she even been in a relationship if she thought that?
> If you invest all your romantic energies into casual sex, that's all you'll ever understand.
Except she isn't only investing 'romantic energies' into casual sex because she's in a relationship with OP.

Is your brain applesauce or something? Do you even think about the situation or just spew nonsense about how women are whores and sex should only be between people relationships of 7 years or more?
>>
>>16528009
And for the records I think OP and his girlfriend are both dumb. Her for sharing and him for giving a shit if she's faithful in the relationship.
>>
>>16528009

>Which she has explained and knows wasn't the right plan.

Right, she totally didn't eek out some crocodile tears just to preserve a relationship with a guy she thought might not care about her used up vagina

>How? It clearly didn't affect the relationship one bit before she said anything

The boyfriend being unaware of how many guys his girlfriend has fucked does not equate to it not affecting the relationship. It makes a complete difference in how she perceives their sex life, and his sexual adequacy. On top of that, I'd make a hefty wager that her impression of what a committed relationship looks like is now completely fucked, because she gave herself instant gratification so many times with so many guys.

>[citation needed]

Eat shit, get your head out of the sand

>When did she ever tell OP that. Why would she even been in a relationship if she thought that?

She doesn't have to tell OP shit. She had sex with multiple guys every week for months. Clearly she was telling herself that.

>Except she isn't only investing 'romantic energies' into casual sex because she's in a relationship with OP

...Except she did invest romantic energies into lots of casual sex before dating OP. Either she compartmentalizes things and is a sociopath, or she convinced herself that what she was doing was totally fine.

>sex should only be between people relationships of 7 years or more

Lol angry dyke exposed
>>
>>16527830
the thing most worrying is the destructive spiral when shit didn't go her way. Life will throw much more at her than a teen bf breaking up. She needs help, what happens next time, a shooting spree
>>
>>16527830
ABANDON SHIP
I REPEAT
ABANDON SHIP
>>
>>16528035
Only shooting spree she'll be in is during her bukkake debute.
>>
File: 1341714704533.png (12KB, 537x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341714704533.png
12KB, 537x401px
>>16528060

kek
>>
>>16528029
Why would she go through the hassle of eeking crocodile tears when she could've just avoided mentioning it? If she's going to be deceitful in her response, why wouldn't she just lie in the first place?
>used up vagina
What does that even mean? Is there a dick threshold that a women meets where it's suddenly run dry? Have you never had sex with a woman who has a kid?

>It makes a complete difference in how she perceives their sex life
No, it makes a difference in how she perceived (past tense) her (not their) sex life.
>his sexual adequacy.
Oh, so really what you're torn up about is you dated a girl and you knew you weren't her best sexual partner. You even said 'the boyfriend being unaware does not equate to it not affecting the relationship.' Maybe just because she isn't aware of a better sexual partner than OP it affects the relationship. Your logic isn't even internally consistent.

>her impression of what a committed relationship looks like is now completely fucked
Yes, because having sex makes it impossible to comprehend what a normal relationship means. That sure makes sense.

>Eat shit, get your head out of the sand
You really got me there, you bitter virgin.

>Clearly she was telling herself that.
'Was telling,' as in, is no longer telling, but had in the past. I also told myself /adv/ wasn't full of bitter virgins looking for a pure waifu, but I've since learned better.

>Except she did invest romantic energies into lots of casual sex before dating OP. Either she compartmentalizes things and is a sociopath, or she convinced herself that what she was doing was totally fine.
I don't even know if this one is worth unpacking. Do you think 'romantic energies' (which, by the way is a phrase you should only ever use if you're content with being an autistic robot) are like fucking Chuck E Cheese token? You get like 6 to use on the rides and then you're kicked out of the club?
>>
You're playing with fire anon, dump her.

Imagine what she'll do after you two have a fight.
>>
>>16527830
some women cope with life stresses and disappointment in different ways. Had a neighbor that everytime any little thing would happen she'd pull a train. All you had to do is wait and she'd fuck every dude in a room
>>
>>16528071

>Why would she go through the hassle of eeking crocodile tears

...because maybe she never thought she would have to tell OP about it and she knew he would be upset

>What does that even mean?

It literally means what it means, you cunt. Her vagina has had 25 different cocks inside it. She let 25 different guys take advantage of her and use her body.

> it makes a difference in how she perceived (past tense) her (not their) sex life.

Oh right, I forgot that events in the past just disappear and don't have any effect on the future.

>Your logic isn't even internally consistent.

I said that someone being unaware of something doesn't mean that it isn't affecting the relationship. Like how OP being unaware of his girlfriend, on some level, comparing him to 25 other guys is most certainly affecting the relationship. This really isn't that difficult.

>having sex makes it impossible to comprehend what a normal relationship means.

Don't twist my words. Having a lot of casual sex absolutely affects one's ability to comprehend what a normal relationship means.

As for that last bit, if you honestly do not believe that someone can spend energy on something and have it affect their perceptions, you're an idiot. You can lean on your SJW hugbox if you want people to tell you that having lots of casual sex is totally fine, but there are a lot of people that understand that to be completely wrong.
>>
>>16527903
>105 days / 25 guys means she fucked a new guy roughly every 4 days. That means she fucked 2 guys almost every week
pretty hot if you ask me, girls that like sex are hot
>>
>>16528137

Because it's so hot to be able to get laid whenever you want simply because you have a vagina and are willing to let someone fuck it. Oh wow.
>>
>>16528107
>she never thought she would have to tell OP about it
She could've just lied if she really didn't feel bad about it. Again, why would she feign remorse when she could've just avoided it? Maybe you don't ever have any actual human contact so that doesn't register.

>It literally means what it means, you cunt
I didn't realize I was talking to such a pussy connoisseur. You're refined dick can surely feel the difference between a vagina that's had two dicks instead of three! Also, if you're concerned about a damaged pussy, wouldn't you be concerned about frequency and not variety?

>just disappear and don't have any effect on the future.
They do when they're actually inconsequential. This is inconsequential, except for maybe OP being inadequate in bed which is his problem.

>Having a lot of casual sex absolutely affects one's ability to comprehend what a normal relationship means.
Are you Mike Huckabee or something? Do you plan on asking every girl how many partners she's had on the first date to weed them out? Do you ever get the feeling you're doing some back alley rationalization for why you being sexually barren is actually morally superior?
>>
>>16528137
Dude, you must be leaking pre-cum non-fucking-stop when you watch the Maury show.
>>
This seriously "American Public Schools Sex ED: The Post"
>>
>>16528157

>Maybe you don't ever have any actual human contact so that doesn't register.
>such a pussy connoisseur
>you being sexually barren

Oh good, get frustrated and resort to ad hominem comments.

Repeating over and over that having a lot of casual sex is "inconsequential" doesn't make it true. In fact, with the way you're talking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought it was empowering to get stuffed by a different guy every few days.

Have you had a lot of casual sex? How's that working out for you? How does it feel to actively defy and attempt to destroy what so many people see as normal and expected? Why is it always women that don't understand why someone might be wary of them having fucked dozens of men when they were in an emotional slump?
>>
>>16528180
>resort to ad hominem comments.
The very first response you gave to my post included ad hominem. Maybe we should revisit your logic being internally inconsistent.

I have had a lot of casual sex and it's worked out just fine. I'm also in a committed relationship now. My girlfriend and I (not sure why you've assumed I'm a women this entire time) have been dating for two years and we haven't run in to any problems. She also had a life before me and it involved sex. Big deal.

Nobody is seeking to attempt and defy what your right wing morality tells you. What I am trying to tell you is that shaming a woman for having casual sex is antiquated. If a guy posted on /adv/ that he went through a rough patch and had a lot of sex would you have this same vitriol? Re: internally inconsistent.
>>
>>16527912
Lol this

Dont invest in bitches who count on their emotions then on logic
>>
>>16528215
I agree with the sentiment but not the root of the problem. The problem in that relationship would be that OP is insecure (understandably so) and is walking on eggshells to avoid his girlfriend falling into a depression. Girlfriend doesn't seem to have a lot of self worth and is going to be depressed regardless of how OP acts.

They both pin too much importance on their role in the relationship when they're just unhappy/insecure with themselves.
>>
>>16528193

> right wing morality

Oh I get it - this is some sort of political conversation for you. Somehow, someone understanding that a past full of casual sex has a negative effect on future relationships makes them a raging Republican.

>If a guy posted on /adv/ that he went through a rough patch and had a lot of sex would you have this same vitriol?

And that has got to be some of the most self righteous bullshit I've ever read. Yes, I would still tell the guy that he shouldn't have done that - but that's not even the case here, is it? If a girl posted here and said that her boyfriend had a long history of casual sex with many partners, I'd tell her she deserves better and he should have thought about something other than his own pleasure. Because that's what this is about: a person being worried that someone they're close to might consider their own sexual pleasure more important than anything else once they're in a rough patch. There's precedent for it. They can find someone to fulfill these desires. All I hear from people on your side of this is "Nope doesn't matter! They're good people! Precedent shmecedent!" Millennia of human interactions disagree with you.
>>
>>16528142
someone's bitter
>>
>>16528282

"Being a whore is hot"

- 2015
>>
>>16528272
>Don't twist my words.
I never said anything about you being a republican. I said the way you align yourself morally is considered 'right wing.' I don't care who you vote for.

> I'd tell her she deserves better
I think what you're not getting here is that you're shaming people for sex. Do you see why that is bizarre? Your argument is some bizarre conjuration of dogma. You support dogmatic thought by rebelling against anti-dogmatists. You're conflating a single person having casual sex to a person having sex behind a partners back.
>>
>>16528290

having sex for fun when you're doesn't make you a whore
having sex with literally anyone for money makes you a whore

you're bitter. I'm sure if that many people would deign to fuck you, you'd be all over it
>>
>>16528292

>the way you align yourself morally is considered 'right wing'

Because the goal posts have been shifted to an entirely different field in the last decade. Surprise, someone can hold 'left wing' views and still think that someone sleeping around is trashy.

>you're shaming people for sex

Yes, I am. Having lots of casual sex is not a good thing and therefore people should feel shame for doing it. I don't give a fuck that you have a new age, radicalized movement behind you repeating the opposite sentiment, you're still wrong.
>>
How old is she Op?
I am 22 and have slept with four guys each guy I was dating for atleast two years. I am now married to the 4th guy. How many have you slept with? Personally I think its better to keep your sexual past to yourself she should not of told you.
>>
>>16528295

Alright Webster, would you prefer "slut"? "Floozy"? "Harlot"?

I love this assumption that because someone thinks casual sex is trashy, they're somehow a bitter neckbeard virgin. Keep it up, great tactics.
>>
>>16528306
>Because the goal posts have been shifted to an entirely different field in the last decade.
Like I said, I don't care who you vote for. I'm sorry you don't like the syntax.

>Having lots of casual sex is not a good thing
But what I'm asking is why. Why is it so shameful to have casual sex if you're not cheating on somebody? You honestly think that people who engage in casual sex while single are too stupid to figure out how a relationship works?
>>
>>16528292
Not him but..
The moment you used the term "right-wing", you involved politics.
You dummy

Also morality is subjective and open to huge discussion. Why even bring it up.
>>
>>16528344

>Oh this dick is great
>Now I'm tired of it
>Oh this dick is great too!
>Next one
>Next one
>Next one
>20 more times
>OP comes along
>I'm bored I want variety like I used to have - I still luv u tho!
>I wish I had the same kind of instant gratification that I used to
>I wish I had my pick of slobbering dicks like I used to

Why do people like you insist that this way of life is great?
>>
Sex is physically the most intimate you can be with another human being. Thus, most people consider it special and reserve it for people that they trust and/or love.

When you have casual sex with lots of people, you tell the world one of two things.

1. I trust/love people extremely easily.
2. I do not need people's love or trust to engage in sex.

Neither of these things sound good to a person who loves you. Both of them make the person feel less special to you. Most people see sex as a way to definitively express how much love you feel for them. When you take that meaning away, it becomes more difficult to engage in real relationships.
>>
>>16528358
Nobody lives that way, even if they embrace casual sex. You're arguing against some lazy caricature. If both parties know it's casual physical pleasure, who is hurt by that? There's a difference between two single, consenting adults having casual sex and somebody who wants casual sex with strangers while in a relationship.

You still haven't answered the (what should be) simple question. Why do you shame two adults for having casual sex? Why is it so wrong? I really just can't wrap my head around how you manage this belief.
>>
File: Chasing-Amy.jpg (60KB, 600x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chasing-Amy.jpg
60KB, 600x398px
Watch this flick and don't make Ben Afflecks mistake.
>>
>>16527903
>105 days
>25 men
>5 guys - a week or more
>average dick 5.5
>5.5 x 25 or more
>137 +

Op your girlfriend took 11 plus feet of dick in only four months.

That's the number she told you. Image what it really is.
>>
>>16528369
what's wrong with easy love?
it's not like either of us believe it.
>>
File: Heritage[1].jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Heritage[1].jpg
56KB, 633x360px
>>16528009
>[citation needed]
>>
>>16528370

I'd like to see your responses to >>16528369 and >>16528636 before you go on acting like hedonism is the best way to live
>>
File: divorce.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
divorce.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
>>16529399
>>16528636

should at least have posted the full pic then
>>
>>16527830
She was averaging about 1-2 guys per week. What a skank.
>>
>>16528370
Unlike most of /adv/ I don't necessarily think casual sex is bad, and I don't really agree with a lot of the sexist language that gets tossed around here ("whore", "slut", "used up vagina", and so on.) But there's a couple things you're missing here.

1. Having lots of casual sex because you're comfortable with yourself and your body, you have no hangups and you enjoy it, is a completely different beast from having lots of casual sex because you're feeling down -- just like there's a difference between somebody who does recreational drugs occasionally, but is careful to always monitor the effect they're having on their life, and somebody who carelessly turns to drugs when they're depressed or to fill an emotional hole. That sort of behavior isn't healthy and can speak to serious character flaws.

2. Even if there's nothing inherently wrong with promiscuity, if someone has a very different attitude towards sex than their partner, it can suggest a lack of compatibility in other areas. I wouldn't blame a girl who viewed sex as something best done in a loving, committed relationship if she preferred not to date men who had had dozens of partners either.
>>
>>16527830
Personally, it wouldn't gross me out as much as the little voice inside my head thinking her "depression" will come again if the relationship goes south somehow.

I mean, you know her better than any of us. She's probably matured. But the fact that someone turns to promiscuous behavior because of depression is weird to me. Like personally, I've gone through bouts of depression, and couldn't get up out of bed, had zero libido, and couldn't even look myself in the mirror. I cannot compute someone fucking every guy they meet during a period of "depression."

I know symptoms are different for everyone, but that's just something I've always found strange.
>>
>>16527830
end it OP
>>
>>16527830
Only if you have some sort of creepy fixation on the number of sexual partners she had, which you shouldn't.
>>
>>16529497
I like when people say "a person's past shouldn't matter".

If you are trying to invest in the stock market, history matters. If you are trying to get a loan, history matters. If you have a medical problem, history matters. If you are thinking about hiring a new employee, history matters. If you are applying to college or grad school, history matters. And so on and so forth.

Except when it comes to dating, of course, because then a person's history doesn't matter?? ... uh yeah, no it fucking does. If you wanna predict the future, the best indicator is past behavior.

Once a slut, always a slut. If they are making you wait, then you will always be their second best (or worse). And you will never get their best.
>>
>>16529497
what happens when she gets depressed and starts fucking guys behind OP's back?
>>
>>16529477

You can disagree with the language all you want, but those words have definitions that are universally agreed upon.

While I appreciate your reasonable approach, I still find one part troubling. If it is made abundantly clear that the most likely way to have a satisfying love/family/overall life is to commit yourself to A) yourself and B) your partner, then is there not some level of being fucked in the head that comes with being promiscuous? I can't be the only person that grew up in a world telling people to not be "loose" and to respect marriage and commitment.
>>
Commitment is the ability to resist being caught up in the moment and instead act according to a set of principles or long term goals. A successful LTR does not simply happen, it takes sustained effort from both parts.

If something as simple as a teen breakup made her fly off the handle and fuck 20 people (more actually, because you know that's not her true number), what happens when real hardships come up?

Don't commit to sluts, don't commit to people with poor self-discipline and IMPULSE CONTROL. plain and simple.
>>
If you let a woman do whatever she wants with no consequences, she’s going to do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. A hot guy is trying to fuck her and she’s attracted to him? Why not fuck him? Birth control is free, abortions are legal, this guy’s practically a stranger so nobody will ever know unless she tells someone herself, and society has pretty much made being a slut a virtuous rite of passage rather than something to be ashamed about. She’s not doing this as a part of some master plan to score this guy’s semen, sate her biological urges, intending full well to have a dead bedroom with her future husband, kekold him, and divorce rape him. She’s just doing what seems like fun at the time, because society has placed no restrictions on her behavior. No consequences.
>>
>>16529506

people are not stocks or loans. You're comparing apples to oranges because you expect everyone to share your antiquated perceptions of sex. It was stupid in the 1800s and it's stupid now.
As long as they're clean it doesn't matter whether they fucked 2 or 20 people, personality is not contingent on amount of partners.
you say "past behavior" like enjoying sex is criminal activity. It's not. The question is whether or not they were single or taken. If they were single, it's their business what they did. If they werent, then you would gauge them as unstable, poor relationship material.
what it boils down to is insecure people being unable to cope with the idea that A) someone was better at getting laid than them and B) maybe one of their past partners can do it better than them.
If you're not insecure, the other person is clean and no one cheated, it's not a problem.
>>
>>16529512
People want to believe that contraception has made casual sex inconsequential. These people think that parts of human behavior are completely extricable from the rest and sex and the way you treat it somehow has absolutely zero effect on any other parts of your personality or how you handle interpersonal relations. If someone is so detached that they have absolutely zero emotional connection with sex they probably have other problems.
>>
>>16529526
Nobody is saying it's a oroblem in general, or a crime.

It's just an impediment to monogamy.

Once a fucktoy, always a fucktoy with ruined pair-bonding capacity: >>16529451
>>
>>16529507
>>16529506
She may be sexually promiscuous, but that doesn't suddenly make her a cheater.

I'd agree that if she had cheated on her past boyfriend then there would be a higher likelihood of her cheating, but she was single and having casual sex, something I don't have a problem with.
>>
>>16529526

>antiquated perceptions of sex

Yeah right, asshole. Where do you want me to cherry pick from - the part about the Roman sex life or the part about the Puritan sex life? I can assure you that this conversation has been going on for millennia, and the side that thinks people should just drop everything and fuck whenever they want has always been wrong.

>personality is not contingent on amount of partners

Keep repeating this nonsense. I love how you continue to repeat the other part about people who look down on casual sex as being somehow insecure. Good job, you must have totally passed high school.
>>
>>16529539

>not a problem in general
>using words like fucktoy

lel insecurity detected
>>
>>16529546
That has nothing to do with what OP is asking.

He's asking if he should stay commited to a person who went off the handle after a breakup and fucked 20 people.

Nobody is judging her character, just you who's being overly defensive and probably indoctrinated by society into carrying the same gynocentric values. The answer to OP's question is obviously no, it sounds like a statistically bad investiment of his time, money and resources no matter how you look at it.

Fucking women, even when asked to think from a man's POV (in this case, OP) you'll still side with the chick under the argument of plausible deniability so it makes you look better.
>>
Only if she got a disease. Both of you can get checked at a clinic. Might piss her off.
>>
>>16529553

>people that are completely secure in their sense of self and how they handle romantic relationships are SECRETLY INSECURE LOL

Oh yeah, I forgot. That's like that thing where people who don't like watching gay porn are SECRETLY GAY themselves.

Fuck you.
>>
>>16529550

>being this upset

Thanks for proving my point about insecurity

>>16529550
>and the side that thinks people should just drop everything and fuck whenever they want has always been wrong.
No, the side that isn't getting sex whenever they want just say so

>>16529550
>Keep repeating this nonsense. I love how you continue to repeat the other part about people who look down on casual sex as being somehow insecure. Good job, you must have totally passed high school.

And keep associating sexual success with low education to make yourself feel better about your failures. I'll take educational, career, sexual and relationship success while you wallow in self pity
>>
>>16529560
Okay, apparently I'm female now, and who knows better what females think? ME. I don't need to think like a "man" because all men have different opinions, somethings that's obvious to someone who doesn't generalize an entire gender.
>>
>>16529566

you're so completely secure in your sense of self that you use "fucktoy" to describe casual sex that is "totally not a problem"

so insecure and retarded, nice
>>
>>16529560
>The answer to OP's question is obviously no, it sounds like a statistically bad investiment of his time, money and resources no matter how you look at it.
This tbqhwy senpai.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

It's hypocritical as fuck to say her past shouldn't matter.

Reverse the situation: a man had one girlfriend his whole life, breaks up with her and goes full beta. He then proceeds to offer his commitment, his time, his money, his resources, to 20 different women, buying them gifts, shoes, movie tickets, comforting them when their bfs dump them, letting them crash at his place, etc etc He becomes an orbiter to 20 different women.

Which girl would want that? Which girl would want a man who freely offers his commitment like that? Speak up, fatties and sluts of /adv/.
>>
>>16529572

You're on the internet, dumbfuck. Specifically, you're on 4chan. If people say mean words you don't like, you can fuck right off to whatever hugbox you think this is.

>No, the side that isn't getting sex whenever they want just say so
>sexual success
>while you wallow in self pity

I wonder where you're drawing these conclusions from. Thanks for demonstrating that you're just another #college dickweed that thinks sex is another game they get to win.
>>
>>16529576

You might want to get who's posting what straight before you make even more of a complete fool of yourself
>>
>>16529583

holy shit are you retarded
>I wonder where you're drawing these conclusions from.

reality?
People who aren't getting sex try to insult those who are because they feel bad.
Ie "you must have not graduated highschool" Proving my point immediately.

>Thanks for demonstrating that you're just another #college dickweed that thinks sex is another game they get to win.
Thanks for proving you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about lol
>>
>>16529610

>People who aren't getting sex try to insult those who are because they feel bad

That kind of conclusion, you blithering fuck. You know jack shit about me and are making idiotic assumptions about my sex life because I'm saying that casual sex is a shitty thing to do. I'm sorry that you don't have the foresight to understand that fucking isn't the key to enlightenment, and feel the need to even make fun of other people for lacking a satisfying sex life. If you aren't some #college dickweed then you've got to be 14, otherwise all hope is lost.
>>
>>16527830
That much casual sex can either cause of be a symptom of emotional desensitization, given the way it happened all at once I'd say it's more of a symptom. Does her level of intimacy and affection seem erratic? Is there anything about her that makes it worth always worrying about shit like that to some extent? If not then get out of there.
>>
>>16529648

>emotional desensitization

You're going to have to elaborate on that state of being before you get pounced on by the SJW crew
>>
>>16529526
>personality is not contingent on amount of partners.

That's exactly what it is. At least, in terms of valuing whether to be intimate with someone or not. People that have zero willpower and react spontaneously based on fleeting emotions are more likely to have higher numbers of sexual partners. These people are more likely to cheat because their decision making abilities are based on short term rather than long term. If I'm looking for someone to settle down with and feel safe with, I'm going to judge them based on their previous experiences.

This is what happens in ALL aspects of life. In jobs, friendly relations. Criminal records and so on. People are constantly judging you and valuing you whether you are worth their time or not. Subconciously.

Why you think sexual partners should get a free pass, is beyond me. It's a great way to evaluate someone, and it's what people do. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>16529655
If they're gonna pounce, they're gonna pounce either way, and the term is pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>16529655
>>16529648
>>16529681

Okay I'll bite. Why would casual sex be a cause or symptom of emotional desensitization? Shouldn't there be some level of emotion involved in sex?
>>
>>16529699
>>16529451
>>
>>16529717

Oh thanks.

What part of casual sex would emotionally desensitize someone, though?
>>
>>16529699
>Shouldn't there be some level of emotion involved in the sex
Yeah, and a rapid series of one night stands desensitizes you to that, or shows that you already were desensitized to it. It shows when depressed she may lose intimacy and make it about gratification or validation. And one aspect of your personality isn't entirely extricable from the rest, so how you treat physical intimacy can affect how you treat a relationship as a whole.
>>
>>16529745
You must be new here. Sex releases oxytocin into the brain, the hormone responsible for long-term happiness and pair-bonding in women. The same hormone released in pregnancy to make mothers attached to their babies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10026808
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
http://www.reuniting.info/content/oxytocin-fidelity-and-sex
http://www.nature.com/neuro/journal/v7/n10/full/nn1327.html
http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/high-on-fidelity

Fuck too many people, pair-bond with too many different people and >>16529451 becomes more and more likely to happen.
>>
>>16529788

Because this hormone is responsible for these things in women, are you proposing that there is some merit to the "lock and key" analogy? As in, men don't have to worry about fucking up their ability to pair bond by having too much sex?
>>
>>16529853
It's a completely different hormone which does that in men (vasopressin), and men are far more resistant to it. Men can still have elevated partner counts and be able to pair-bond even later in life. There is a little decrease in pair-bonding ability, but not as acute as >>16529451

Also why are you ignoring the top-left quadrant >>16529451 ?
>>
>>16529853
Where did he imply anything like that?
>>
>>16529526

Best response in this thread.
>>
>>16529934

Sorry m8 it's here >>16529678
>>
>>16529934
Reinforcing your own beliefs by repeating tired rhetoric and bulverism doesn't make it the best.
>>
>>16529678

Except that women, just like men, are capable of seeking out sex as something they want to participate in. There are women who aren't weak, and don't lack self control, but really enjoy the physical sensation of sex.

Sure, there are emotionally weak women who use sex as a drug, but there are some women who have lots of sex because they choose to, and are perfectly capable of controlling themselves in situations where it is not wise for them to have sex.

I'm just saying, don't generalize.
>>
>>16529984
>there are emotionally weak women who use sex as a drug
OP's gf sounds like she qualifies as this, considering she did it out of depression, and if she regrets it so much it shows she's not the latter and has self control issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 536x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 536x616px
>>16529881
Although it's true that many studies show men aren't /as/ affected as women, they still are. Men with higher partner counts are statistically more likely to have failed marriages and be unfaithful, among other things. Promiscuity in general does not mix well with monogamy.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 800x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 800x440px
>>16530001
>>
>>16530005

This graph shows not statistical significance past 6 partners.
>>
depressed or not, fucking so many people in a short time is a red flag

that's a sign of how she reacts when something is not going well in her life, she becomes destructive

yes, it is the past, but people don't ever completely change, they always retain a part of their personality

if someone I knew had stolen 5 objects for me, I wouldn't trust the person just because they stole it in the past, i'm not dumb and I know they are likely do it again or do related stuff
>>
>>16527830
Yeah, she got depression so next time shes sad, she will jump on a dick thats not yours and regret it.
>>
>>16530005
>no matter how many women they fuck, 60-70% of men are still for the most part happy and faithful
>after 5 women, there literally is no difference

>>16529451
>the more men women fuck, the less loyal they are
>less than 30% of women with over 20 sexual partners are happy in their marriages

And then you realize you live in a time where women reach that number by the time they get to college, and by the time they're 30, there are women with over a hundred sexual partners.

THE COCK CAROUSEL right here. Never wife-up a slut.
>>
>>16530013
>>16530022
After more than one partner, the chance of infidelity jumps from near 0 and never comes back below 15% Not to mention the divorce rate.

You shouldn't take that chance.
>>
>>16529984
I think you misseed the point of what I was saying. They lack self control. Women, for the most part, are the ones that control sex. By having a lot of sex with many different men, shows that they lack control. So when you say that they don't lack self control, you're contradicting yourself.

Think of it in these terms: I enjoy alcohol/pizza/chocolate. I love the taste of it and the effect it has on me, like sex.Women control sex. An average looking women could go out and fuck a different guy every night if she wanted. So they are judged on it.

If a woman is riding the cock carousel, it shows me that she has little self control. She gorges on what she finds enjoyable, despite how future partners will view her. It also shows me that she has poor decision making abilities on who to choose who to have sex with, as well as that her track record shows she's not as reliable for long term relationships. Or is capable of exercising self restraint and being content with herself while single.

All in all, they are all negative traits when considering a long term partner. Why would I choose her, over a girl that has low sexual partners, and they are mostly in long term relationships?

If a job is hiring someone, who are they going to pick based on someones cv? Someone who has a lot of jobs, short term jobs, all differing positions? Or someone who has spent years and years at the same few jobs? Who would you pick if both were equally qualified?
>>
>>16530052

Ah, but your mistake is that you assume sex is naturally bad for a woman, which is patently false. In fact, the opposite is true. Sex, for both genders, releases hormones that are good for your skin, hair, and muscles, among other things.

So yes, again, there are women who lack self control and sleep with a lot of people, but there are plenty of women who are completely in control but choose to have sex in situations that aren't risky for her.
>>
>>16530062
>assume sex is naturally bad for
He's saying non-monogamous sex, not all sex.
>>
>>16530062
Wait, what?

No.

Promiscuous women have a terrible time forming meaningful pair-bonds with long term male partners. That's not a BS theory, that's an established fact. I can't speak as to the science behind it, but it's not a stretch to imagine that a woman who burns through dicks like toilet paper might not find it easy to be monogamous.
>>
>>16530062
Sex isn't naturally bad. But it's perceived as naturally bad to have a high number of partners as a female by the majority of men, especially the men that value long term relationships over just sex

If you want to appeal to that market, it is bad.

I don't make the rules. But I do know how it works. The same as men are supposed to be confident and be the ones to pursue in most cases. Is it fair? No, but that's how it works. You can't have your cake and eat it.
>>
>>16530090

>You can't have your cake and eat it.

And yet here I am, with my "whore" GF who had 8 previous partners, living together for 2 years, no problems, no trust issues, never caught her mirin other guys, never talks to men on facebook or phone (I've checked...), her career is healthier than mine is, we're about to get married.

For all of your anecdotal evidence I have an equal number of anecdotes to the contrary.
>>
File: 1381461975557.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381461975557.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>16530087

>that's an established fact. I can't speak as to the science behind it


>its a fact
>i have no proof


wut?
>>
>>16530104
>>16530107
There's like 4 charts posted ITT.
>>
>>16530104
>2 years

Bruh AT LEAST wait 3 before getting married
>>
File: asshole2.jpg (65KB, 509x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asshole2.jpg
65KB, 509x640px
>>16530107
No, dipshit, that just means I'm too lazy to pull the citation and reread the fucking results section of the relevant study.

Goddamn, son. I'm not in a debate with you. Just because I don't give enough of a shit to do the legwork doesn't mean that it's any less relevant... and it's not like I'm talking about cutting-edge theory. I'm talking about an established and widely-accepted study completed 20 fucking years ago, quite possibly before you were born, in fact.
>>
back in the summer of 2009 I had a depressive episode and engaged in similar self destructive behavior to an even more extreme degree. I was literally going out drinking every night and waking up in someone else's bed every morning. Probably had about 50 sexual partners over the course of 3 months, and as glamorous as that might sound it was most definitely not, I needed help and it was a coping mechanism. Since I cured my depression I've been in stable long term relationships.

I understand where your gf was coming from and as long as she's getting help for her depression now I'd say don't let it bother you.
>>
>>16530107
hurr

>>16529788
>>16530005
>>16530001
>>16528636
>>16529451
>>
>>16529526
Why is it always so easy to spot those with a high number of sexual partners, or a partner with such a number, in these threads? Do not take this in a negative fashion, but being this defensive, with such intensity, is telling.

Your lifestyle choices are your own, but do not assume these views are somehow enlightened, liberated, or that said choices are superior. As a baseline, though, higher numbers tend towards a lack of empathy, as the majority of potential romantic partners will feel very strongly about this devaluing.

A person's history shapes whom they are, reveals much about character, their emotional baggage, mental disease or defect, etc... and is a good indicator of future behaviour.

It really has nothing to do with enjoying sex, but everything to do with choices.
>>
>>16530127
That doesn't sound glamorous at all, to anyone who didn't grew up binge-watching sex and the city.
>>
>>16530022
>getting married at all
why?
>>
>>16530114

We've been together for 4, only living together for 2.
>>
>>16530135
I'm a guy
>>
>>16530136
Of course, don't get married, there are no benefits for men in this day and age. I just referenced marriage because the studies >>16529451 >>16530001 >>16530005 were made based upon marriages.
>>
>>16530104
You'll notice I said "majority", I didn't say "all".

See that person I was talking about with the job scenario? The person with jobs all over the place? He might well by a great employee. Stick with the company for the rest of his life. But he isn't going to get that chance over someone who seems more dependable, for the most part.

The same thing applies here. People are judged by their previous experiences and how they carried themselves. To appeal to the best men who value long term status, it's better not to sleep around as female.

A man who isn't confident can also find a girl to be with who takes the initiative, but his chances are significantly reduced to find someone because he isn't confident. You need to stop thinking both sexes are similar when it comes to sex and dating. They are not, they are judged differently by the opposite gender, on different things. High sexual partners = bad for females, that standard is set by most males.

Also, 8 sexual partners in this day and age is probably slightly above average/average, it is not cock carousel material (depending on age).
>>
yes you should be worried. Stay away from this kind of girl
>>
>>16530151
have you ever had sex?
>>
>>16530142
That doesn't sound glamorous at all.

Real modern-day "alphas" keep semi-stables soft-harems with girls forever offering FWBs in order to get commitment from them. When one girl pushes too hard for a relationship, you replace her, rinse and repeat. At best, serial-LTRs (several consecutive 6 months/2yr relationships).

What you did was just asking for false rape accusations (which would no doubt be believed by everyone), STDs, unwanted pregnancies and crazy bitches trying to ruin your life.

Not to mention, of course, all the bad things it says about you (lack of self discipline, weak willpower, etc).
>>
>>16530159
now you're making me feel like I should get defensive about it, no need for insults
>>
>>16530153
Just don't want to get any STD and all. Feel free to be SJW. Cheers. By the way, I won't be happy if my wife sleeps with 20 guys when I am on business trip. I'm sure, you're ok with that.
>>
>>16530178
you didn't answer the question anon~
>>
>>16530177
The world doesn't revolve about yout feelings and nobody out there gives a fuck about what you think or feel about anything.
>>
>>16530182
t. edgelord
>>
>>16527837
>>16527830
Hey, this sounds a lot like one of my best friends. Very, very similar shit happened with her. All I'd say is that even though her sexual history might be scary it shouldn't mean shit. If you like who she is as a person now you should stay with her. If you were judged by who you used to be you wouldn't like that much either, right?

Some people in this thread argue that statistics say it won't work out, but fuck statistics. No matter who you're with there's a chance it won't work out. So what if it's riskier? If you really like her that risk is worth it, man. She's going to end up with somebody so why not you?
>>
>>16530189
>SOMEONE TOLD ME MY FEELINGS DON'T MATTER TO THE WORLD AT LARGE! THAT'S EDGY!

Grow up.
>>
>>16527830
OP do you even have your balls intact? because you need to break up with that fucking slut. no man with self respect would date a girl like that. she lacks self respect and you should not be dating her.
>>
>>16530181
think what you want. It's your mind. I don't mind your thought. If you think I haven't had sex, then I haven't had. If you think I have, then I have. Since when your thought has any effect on my life?
>>
>>16530194
nice capslock, impressive
>>
>>16530200
what's with the evasive answers, this is a completely anonymous image board I have no way of knowing who you possibly are, I'm just curious
>>
>>16527830
How long before she gets depressed, and feels she needs to do it again?
>>
>>16530210
>>16530201
>>16530189
>>16530177
>>16530153
>>16530104
>>16530107
>>16530127

>all the mangina white knights ITT
lmao, keep believing the female imperative, good goyims

schopenhauer was right
>>
>>16530219
>muh craftyjew meme
>>>/pol/

don't come back
>>
>>16530153
Not that anon. But I'll bite. I believe the same thing and I have.
>>
>>16530232
what was it like?
>>
>>16530238
Noice
>>
>>16530247
nice
>>
>>16527830

PLEASE ANSWER:

Are you in an exclusive relationship or your assuming that you are in one?

Why does she like you? ( don't lie to yourself)

What sets you apart from all of the other people she has slept with?

Does she flirt with other people? If you say no, you should probably make sure.

What makes you so certain that she is actually taking you seriously?
>>
>>16530293
>15 hours and 12 minutes ago
>implying OP is still here
>>
>>16530129

except I haven't had a high number of sex partners
I just don't judge those who do because it's stupid and irrelevant

>>16530129
>Your lifestyle choices are your own, but do not assume these views are somehow enlightened, liberated, or that said choices are superior

except i'm not, everyone else who is judging against casual sex is
it's the ultimate hypocrisy
>don't assume your lifestyle is better!...unless you think like me and think people who have casual sex are bad
>>
>>16530309
Wow, the little kek is getting self-defensive now.

Not a single person ITT claimed that not having casual sex is the moral/better choice. There's absolutely no hypocrisy here, other than your own. There's nothing wrong with being a slut.

All everyone is saying is that IF YOU WANT MONOGAMY, if you want a trusting, loyal, lasting long-term relationship, you should avoid partners who engaged in casual sex with lots of different people. People who want LTRs should avoid casual sex, that's all (and all of it is backed by scientifical evidence, no less).

That's not morally better or worse, it's just a choice, and you're not in charge of anyone's choices. Stop telling people what to think, shitlord.
>>
>>16530347
what about
>>16527904
>>
>>16530354
I'm not seeing the problem.

OP's girlfriend wants the benefits of casual sex decreasing her pair-bonding ability, but she also wants the security of monogamy, basically having her cake and eating it too, like so many modern women want. OP wants only monogamy. That poster is only pointing out they have different values and choices, and it's probably better that they split.

You can't go around having sex with whoever whenever you're depressed and still expect your boyfriend, with whom you previously agreed on monogamy, not to be disgusted by you.
>>
>>16527904
>You've got to either be 18 or have had your fingers in your ears your entire life to not understand that sleeping around is bad for everyone.
Strange, because I always assume that the people who put a huge importance on sexual numbers are actually really young.
>>
>>16530347
>That's not morally better or worse, it's just a choice, and you're not in charge of anyone's choices. Stop telling people what to think, shitlord.

literally never told anyone what to do lmao
you're getting upset over absolutely nothing and trying to turn it around and say I'm defensive when i'm just stating facts
>>
>>16530408
>Strange, because I always assume that the people who put a huge importance on sexual numbers are actually really young.

Which is why, as we all know, 18yr old boys just getting into college, with little money, little independence and low sexual partner counts are the most desirable males in all of society, and the most sought partners by all those 30yr old divorced or never-married women which fill colleges looking for young men to take care of their needs and baby rabies.

OH WAIT
>>
>>16530347
>People who want LTRs should avoid casual sex, that's all
Why is that? I honestly don't see the relevance. And what is the scientific evidence?

I'm a guy who had a bunch of casual sex in college. I'm married now and have never felt the urge to cheat.
>>
>>16530430
I'm literally not sure what you're even trying to say.
>>
>>16530441
You are literally dumb.
>>
>>16530445
Good one.

When you get older, number of partners really stops being that relevant. It really only seems to matter to young people.
>>
>>16530445
Different guy, but no, your post was pretty incoherent. After a couple read-throughs I understood it, but it's a poorly constructed sentence.
>>
>>16530453
Stop trying to play the old wise sage card. As people get older, there will be an increase in sexual partners from failed relationships, obviously. But it still matters, as a 33 year old guy, I would be skeptical about seeing a woman who has slept with a large amount of men. It is not an age thing, it is a personality thing, as has been explained above numerous times.
>>
>>16530473
Yeah, you're two years older than me. Maybe you just have a really shitty outlook on things.

>as has been explained above numerous times
I don't think you continuously spouting nonsense counts.
>>
>>16530508
>Yeah, you're two years older than me. Maybe you just have a really shitty outlook on things.

Or perhaps I have a realistic outlook on things. Jobs judge you by your past. That's why a C.V. is used. Rapists/Thiefs are judged by their previous actions. Friends are judged by their previous actions towards friends. If you want to live in idealistic lala land, that's your call. I live in the real world. Sexual history, and how a woman carries herself, is no different. Men are judged by and large by their status by females, yet men really don't do the same back. Instead, majority of men place priority on womens sexual history.

Argue against it all you wish. It doesn't change the fact that this is how the majority of the world works.
>>
>>16530523
That's how the world works to some people with shitty outlooks. Like I said, people stop caring as much as they get older. It's really not something that matters. Maybe it's just that i don't surround myself with people who have your outlook on life.
>>
>>16530544
Like I said, people don't stop caring as they get older, because how old you are has no relevance to how society views promiscuity. That's a personality engrained thing. Such an arrogant and unfounded belief to put it down to age. Get off your high horse. You're not edgy, old or wise. People who place prerogative on sexual history (which is the majority of men) will still have that. No one wants to date the town bike. Fuck her, sure. But not be in a relationship with. Be a kekold if you wish, date the woman that has little self control and gorges on unhealthy sex, but do it in your own time. Some of us like healthy, mature women who don't open their legs to every man.
>>
>>16530585
>Get off your high horse. You're not edgy, old or wise.
Hey, I was thinking the same thing about you.

>kekold
>Some of us want like healthy, mature women
So many assumptions and implications in your posts. You're obviously a very close minded individual. I don't think either of us are going to get anywhere with each other.
>>
>>16530621
>Hey, I was thinking the same thing about you.
You're the one coming into this thread claiming that anyone that places importance on sexual history (which, I remind you, you are in the minority here) is 18 year old. Look through my posts. I've not insulted anyone, until now. Because of the sheer unfounded arrogance that's dripping from the statement above.

>So many assumptions and implications in your posts. You're obviously a very close minded individual. I don't think either of us are going to get anywhere with each other.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Who came in claiming that anyone who places importance upon sexual history is a young boy? Is that not an assumption and implication? Then when you found out I was older, it switched to I have a shitty outlook? "Closed minded individual". It's phrases like this, which makes me assert that you think you're edgy and wise beyond all comprehension. You're not. Away you go. You're not unique, stop thinking you are, little snowflake. It doesn't make you seem more wise and intelligent, despite you thinking it does.
>>
It's funny all the math going on haha.

Anyway, it's good to see that she has regret but I would echo the sentiment about the next time she is depressed. Did she meet you under any 'special' circumstances?

I want to say that it's over but post highschool is a tough one. Some promiscuous girls in high school clean up there act in college but a lot don't until they see the ripples of their actions.

I always called bullshit on the slut barrier even when I got into my early 20s but there is one for some girls . If you say the right sentence or do that right action, her hand's down your pants in ten minutes.
>>
>>16530641
What the fuck are you even talking about? The comment that you're talking so much offense with was in response to >>16527904 which said people who don't care about numbers are just young.

I think it's obvious to anyone reading this who the one trying to be super edgy is. You're being so delusional that I'm beginning to think that I've just been trolled this entire time. Good job.
>>
>>16530651
>You're being so delusional that I'm beginning to think that I've just been trolled this entire time.
You're just now realizing that? Welcome to /adv/.
>>
>>16530651
>>16530453
>When you get older, number of partners really stops being that relevant. It really only seems to matter to young people.

Comes from
>>16530408
>Strange, because I always assume that the people who put a huge importance on sexual numbers are actually really young.

>"I always assume"
>"assume"

Yep. Next question, pot?
>>
>>16530660
You're still not even being coherent.
>>
>>16530666
It's not my fault you can't keep up. I'll break it down for you.

You:
>"So many assumptions and implications in your posts."

Your post in this thread:
>Strange, because I always assume that the people who put a huge importance on sexual numbers are actually really young.

Good job trying to derail because you can't debate properly, by the way. Point still stands that sleeping around is inherently viewed as a negative for a women, and all your "you're all closed minded, but I'm so special and unique for being so open minded" won't change a damn thing about how the world works in that regard.
>>
Once a slut, always a slut. Dump her and move on if it bothers you, as it would any sane man.

/thread
>>
>>16530666
Just ignore him. He's just making edgy rants continuously and won't stop. This fucking topic is on here every day in one form or another and I feel like this guy is always on here saying the same thing over and over sucking new people into the argument each time.
>>
>>16530681
Are you kidding? Your debating has been awful. The only derailing here has been from you. Apparently you troll here a lot though, so whatever.
>>
>>16530688
I think you should look up the definition of what edgy means. My stance has always maintained that the majority of the men judge women based on their sexual history for potential partners. Key word being majority. Edgy and majority don't coincide. If you are going on the opposite stance, I think you'll find that you and the one you're quoting are trying to be edgy. Hence phrases such as "close minded." Anything else you would like me to debunk?
>>
>>16530681
>>16530690

You guys should just fuck already
>>
>>16530690
>Are you kidding? Your debating has been awful

Nice try to sidestep. But no, I'll just repeat your hypocrisy again to show you how absolutely awful your posting is.

>So many assumptions and implications in your posts.
While your first post contains an assumption/implication, with you even writing the word "assume" in it here
>Strange, because I always assume that the people who put a huge importance on sexual numbers are actually really young.
So who's really the awful debating here? You're the pot calling the kettle black, and you keep trying to sidestep it without addressing it. Which is now why this is the third time I'm requoting your posts, because you're that bad of a debater you refuse to address your own hypocrisy. Go on, try sidestep again, show again how bad you are at debating by continiously trying to sidestep.
>>
>>16530699
I think they have, but anon is mad that other anon fucked someone else before him.
>>
>>16530701
Hate to brake it to you, but you're both fucking terrible at debating. It hasn't even been a debate. It's just been "yeah huh!" "nuh uh!" the entire fucking time. You haven't fucking debunked anything. You just keep making yourself look like a fucking tool and other anon keeps looking like a fucking idiot for continuing the crybaby argument.
>>
The best way to handle it is this

Hey, it's pretty gross that you fucked two dozen guys in the span of a year. We're done. Nothing wrong with that.

Or you can say; it's not too bad that you fucked a bunch of guys. You're with me now and hopefully will stay with me. This is also acceptable

If it bothers you then it bothers you. People always throw shit at people for saying "I don't want to date a slut." If a nigga doesn't want to date a slut then don't force him to.

If you're okay with it though then just keep the relationship going.
>>
>>16530729
Pretty sound advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x356px
>>16527830
OP come back- this is one of the more interesting threads.
>>
>>16530702
Kek
>>
>>16531178

Bumping because sluts gonna slut

Damn I'm glad you dudes kept this going at like 3am haha
>>
>>16527830

If that is how see deals with hard times she will keep doing it.

If you guys hit a rough patch she will resort to other guys to feel good
>>
>>16531221
Truest truth that has ever been told.
>>
>>16531221
Well, we know she loves hard times.
>>
LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE
HERE IN KEKBERG
YOU'RE GIRL'S FACE IS SEMEN-STAINED
YOU DUMB SUCKER
SEXUAL HISTORY
IT AINT NO MYSTERY

KEKTALES WOO-OOH
EVERYDAY SHE'S OUT THERE MAKING
KEKTALES WOO-OOH
TALES OF ALL THE GANGBANGS AND ASSFUCK TALES

IF YOU THINK SHE'S YOURS KEEP DREAMIN
SHES STILL SLURPING OTHER MEN'S SEMEN
IN HER PUSSY THEY'RE ALL CREAMIN

KEKTALES WOO-OOH
EVERYDAY YOU'RE OUT THERE MAKING
KEKTALES WOO-OOH
TALES OF ALPHA FUCKS AND BETA BUCKS TALES
>>
>>16530001
according to this you have virginal brides and everyone else. like there's a clear difference on virginal brides vs the rest, but the difference between 2 partners and 21+ isn't shocking
>>
>>16527830
It's up to you, ultimately.

Her sex life before you is none of your concern, what goes on while you two are together is.
>>
>>16531366

>her sex life before you is none of your concern

LOL almost 190 posts in and this shit again. You're a bit L8
>>
>>16531203
So, tell us OP, what are your thoughts on the matter?
>>
>>16531300
From what I remember, those graphs are bullshit. But that doesn't stop people from posting them in every thread like this one.
>>
>>16528307
so you started dating and fucking at 14. work on your math before lying
>>
>>16531597
many people do, i'm not the person who wrote that but i lost my virginity at 14.
>>
Keep this thread alive. It's probably the most interesting posts I've seen in the last couple of weeks.
>>
>>16529582
Underrated post. Always
>Reverse the situation
>>
>I got depressed and did X
I don't see why that makes it ok. There are a thousand things you could do as a guy when depressed that would affect you for the rest of your life. Fucking around with a bunch of people is just one of those things.
I'm not even saying to break up with her, I'm saying that you should treat it the same as if she said "I'm gonna fuck 20 guys woohoo!" her first day of college, not give it some excuse that she's depressed. If that doesn't bother you, then do your thing. If it does, then I'd be concerned.
>>
>>16527995
I have a question though about what you said because my mother used to say it to me in college and I'm a guy, now in a happy relationship.

>having lots of casual sex (in college) will mess up your future relationships

Why, as a guy, is this true? I had a lot of casual sex in college, mostly cause I went out to parties a lot and wanted it. Ok, now I'm in a happy relationship and fully committed to my girl and hope to get married a year from now, and our sex is great, everything good, etc.
Why would having had lots of one night stands and sex with people I'll never see again mess me up?
>>
>>16532430
Bump.

Can someone answer this for me?
>>
I fucked a lot if men, and now I'm happily married. Actually I answered a craigslist ad to have a gang bang with three guys and I was talking to the one who made the ad and we kept talking and then we ended up married. He didn't really judge me nor looked at me as gross cause he is no saint either. However the difference is this, I fucked men cause I wanted to not because I was depressed so I never regretted anything. Actually by having sex with many guys, I learned what I liked and did not like in a man so I wasn't unsure of what I wanted. But anyways I found myself my soul mate by answering a craigslist for a gang bang because me and the guy who posted the ad fell in love so it never happened. Everyone thinks we're crazy and our families can never find out how we met but we're in love and we put our past behind us and now we're married.
>>
>>16528142
Go jack off you bitter piece of shit. You don't know the half of it.
>>
>>16532482
That's a pathetic man.

>He's not a saint and I'm not either
Well then good for you, the rest of us don't have to settle.
>>
>>16532511
My wife posted that

Guy here, pathetic would be to just let her go for that reason even though we get along very well and she loves my guts. She would wake up at 5 am to make me breakfast. Give me hour long bjs, play ps4 with me, buy me clothes and invite me out to eat.

op, if she treats you well. Who cares? Has she ever cheated? My wife has never cheated so.
>>
>>16527995
> It's about someone thinking that having lots of casual sex will somehow make their life better, without having any forethought about how it might affect their future relationships.

Lots of casual sex made my life better, and didn't fuck any relationships whatsoever.
>>
>>16532531
>Guy here
Liar.

>She would wake up at 5 am to make me breakfast. Give me hour long bjs, play ps4 with me, buy me clothes and invite me out to eat. op, if she treats you well. Who cares? Has she ever cheated? My wife has never cheated so.
Pants on fire, you even speak like a girl from a girls POV. Either you're the girl or a full-on beta mangina.
>>
>>16532531
>someone posted something mean about you on the internet husband please come and look!
Good for you lol. I could never do that. Sex is too meaningful for me and I wouldn't want to do that
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 10


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.