[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: blue ice.jpg (174KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
blue ice.jpg
174KB, 560x800px
A question for girls here (I know there are lots) -- did any of you manage to permanently lose some weight? Did it actually change anything in your life? Did it make you happier?

pic unrelated
>>
I decided to lose weight when I started sleeping with my friend. Even though he loves my body and makes me feel so sexy, I feel like I have to be fitter for him. We are going on our first real boyfriend/girlfriend date this weekend! I am weird, when I am not having sex, I gain weight, when I have sex, I want to keep feeling sexy and makes me want to lose weight.

tldr; sex is my motivation to lose weight
>>
>>16527704
Made me happier. Was able to fit into all sorts of nice clothes, was also able to do a lot of things without being short of breath and all that.
>>
>>16527728
My motivation. It just takes so fucking long. Did you loose a lot of weight?
>>
>>16527745
Not yet! I feel better already though and my dress fits much better. It helps that he does a lot of activities and he takes me along with him.
>>
>>16527750
How much do you have to loose?
I gained a lot of weight the past year. And the main thing i'm lacking is patience...
>>
>>16527758
20lbs

I lack patience too but the more things you do, the less you eat and the more you move.
>>
>>16527759
I got 40lbs to go... Yeah, my hunger went away almost completely. Now i just have to wait. That's what frustrates me. I do a lot of cardio and i eat around 1000 kcals. But i wish the weight would just fall off of me.
>>
I lost 100 lbs or so. It didn't really change anything in my life. I just actually consider calories in food before I eat it. It didn't make me happier though.
>>
>>16527779
Why? Have you been happy before? Are you still too heavy? Flabby skin? Just don't really care?
>>
>>16527812
Just don't really care
>>
See, I'm kind of expecting losing weight will instantly make everything in my life awesome, but I also know that can't be true . . .
>>
>>16527850
I thought it would be easier to shop for clothes but I'm finding its not. I used to wear a size 16 but now I wear anything from a 4 to a 6. Thing is, they are usually just as hard to find. Also things don't necessarily fit me better either. Womens clothes sizes are so fucking unreliable. You see something on a mannequin that looks cute, try it on and are like "what the fuck?" then go back to the mannequin and see that 50% of the shirt is actually pinned back so it looks like it's nicely fitted even though it's more like a burlap sack.

/rant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.