[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes one attracted to bigger girls? I know people are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: body.png (648KB, 427x747px) Image search: [Google]
body.png
648KB, 427x747px
What makes one attracted to bigger girls?

I know people are just going to want to say "we like what we like". But why?

I've had a couple relationships with fitter girls and they just never hold my interest. On the other hand a bigger girl has always just felt "right" to me. It gets weird sometimes when I'm out with my friends and we talk about girls and I have to pretend to like what the like.

Why? WHY?
>>
I dunno, it seems kind of unnatural thus weird. It implies that you are attracted to people that lack discipline and that probably have some issues. Maybe you feel less intimidated and judged because they aren't perfect, just like you?
>>
>>16527461
>implies that you are attracted to people that lack discipline and that probably have some issues

You can get that with skinnier chicks. Btw, I'm not talking about huge or even obese just slightly chubby or thick.
>>
>>16527463
Sure. But they might appear "perfect" from a distance. Chubby girl have obvious "flaws".
>>
Having a bit of 'meat on your bones' has always been a sign of health and fertility, especially for women. It's really only relatively recently in history that as a society we've preferred thinner women.

And honestly, as much as guys here talk shit, I think the majority of guys would get with a girl that size. She might be the biggest they'd go for, but I'm fairly certain they'd find her attractive enough.
>>
>>16527466
That's obviously all you came here to say, do you feel temporarily better about your own now?
>>
>>16527473
I don't get it
>>
>>16527467
Are you sure about this? Borderline fat girl here. My bf tells me i'm perfect and beautiful just the way i am, but i can't believe him. I feel disgusting and very insecure about my weight (yes, i'm already working on it but it will take some time). Especially in bed. I can't believe somebody would truly find that appealing.
>>
So you are attracted to fat asses, and you don't know why? Maybe you're just as inferior as them and you feel at home.
>>
>>16527478
That's more on you and your insecurity and self esteem issues than him.
>>
>>16527480
I'm aware. But still, i can't comprehend guys that are attracted to chubby girls. What's the appeal, really? You can have a girl with a big ass and soft boobies that isn't fat. Why put up with the rolls?
>>
>>16527478
You're absolutely right. He's too much of a little bitch to tell the truth, extra flab flabbing around isn't sexy.

>>16527480
>tries to improve herself
>stop being so insecure and wallow in fatassery

Heh.
>>
>>16527484
I dunno senpai. I was the same weight when we startet dating. And it's not like he couldn't get any other girls. He's /fit/ and an engineer. But anyways, i'm going to loose what's too much simply because i hate it
>>
I don't understand it either OP. I am fat and get hit on a lot. I don't know, maybe guys think we are easier because they think we are desperate or something.
Current guy who keeps hitting on me is a 6'2 gym freak, maybe his dick is small or has a feeding fetish.
We also get treated like shit in relationships, they don't respect us, they just want to fuck something fat I guess, who knows.

>in b4 lose weight fatty.

I am.
>>
Idk Op. It's not like I conciously made the decision that they were more accessible, I think I just found that the bigger girls were a little less superficial cause they had more real strife in their lives. Also my teenage brain just kinda went hurrrr bigger is better lol.
>>16527498
And girl you are projecting ridiculously hard. My gf is pretty big and i love her dearly because she dosent get all bent out of shape about public perception and is generally agreeable about everything, there is a limit though. I make sure we're still able to hike a little bit and stuff. Mobility is key. Having someone who has essentially chained themselves to the couch out of necessity is a big turn off
>>
>>16527498
How fat?

I'm also a fat girl (5'6 168lbs) and I never get hit on
>>
>>16527495

What ever you want to believe lady.

>>16527498

>I'm fat
>dude hits on me
>gym freak
>small dick
>fetish
>treats me bad

So bitter.

More fat chicks means more dudes have to lower standards, you wouldn't be too happy about lowering your standards either. Though sounds like you're already angry as shit.
>>
>>16527507
I am around the same weight and height
>>
>>16527541
Guess you're just prettier than me then.
>>
>>16527541
>>16527567
I'm 5'1 and around 155. way fatter than both of you.
>>
>>16527577
You're especially prettier than me then.
>>
>>16527587
Not sure about that, but meh
Are you actively working on getting fit?
>>
File: 1295967907173.gif (2MB, 321x216px) Image search: [Google]
1295967907173.gif
2MB, 321x216px
>>16527541
>>16527567
>>16527577
>>16527587
>>16527590

That woe-is-me competition.
>>
>>16527498
>gym freak
>small dick
>get treated like shit in relationships

The projection is so real. Have you ever considered the fact that people will treat you like you treat them. They're most likely nice leading up to the relationship because they don't have to deal with your condescending attitude.
>>
>>16527482
>why do people prefers this physical appearance over another

I don't really find short women attractive, even with a beautiful face. I just really like tall girls, maybe because I'm short myself.
You couldn't ever get satisfied by an answer about why your bf like chubby girils because these feelings are unconscious. Talking about these kind of feeling can be hard.
>>
>>16527458

i wish there were more guys like you, anon! unfortunately i'm chubby (5'5" 150) and get completely ignored. my chubby friends have the same problems.
>>
>>16527458

What does your mother look like and what type of relationship do you have with her?

This may explain a lot.
>>
I'm a skinny dude and I prefer thicker women. As hypocritical as it sounds, boneyness is a huge turn off for me.
>>
Pre-orgasm, I love fat chicks. Afterwards I can't stand then.
>>
knew a dude who downed fat chicks alot just down right rude and mean and put skinnier women on the pedastal... well let's just say he got a hold of some chubby pussy and now he cant stop. I am not talking 300lbs she was like 170lbs and 5'4 he said hottest sex ever... just be you who really cares. We all headed to the same place once the ride is over.
>>
Pretty sure it's the subconscious "fertility" thing. My ex was pretty thick, especially around the hips, and just had a sort of "glow" to her, drove me fucking crazy.
>>
>>16527852
I thought most guys these days kinda went for chubby women? Am I just listening to too much trap?
>>
>>16529064
Most white guys don't. Well most any non-latino or black.
>>
>>16527458
Holy shit, that looks exactly like a chick I used to know.
>>
>>16529095
I see guys of all races with girls of all sizes.
>>
>>16529133
There's a pattern
>>
>>16529135
Yeah: unless you're either grossly overweight or underweight, your body weight doesn't significantly affect your attractiveness
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.