[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better safe than sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 320x200px
I've had unprotected sex with a guy last week. It was our 3. Date and certainly not planned that way. I have an IUD, but i'm rather paranoid about getting pregnant (thus the IUD despite not being in a LTR...) Today my paranoia got the best of me and i went to my doc to check if the IUD is still where it belongs. Everythings fine. Should i tell the guy that i got it checked (maybe he's being paranoid too and it would ease his mind...). that it was a dumb idea to not use protection and that we would have to use condoms in the future? I don't want to bombard him with too many infos, but i feel like this would be a good opportunity to tell him we'll still have to use protection next time. I know, i'm overthinking again, but i'm just not good when iz comes to things like this. pls /adv/, i need your input!
>>
Nah, just leave it. Then when you hook up with him again, subtley play it off as "I was kinda worried last time, so I wanna use a condom this time"

Its not a big deal.
>>
>>16527459
Right. I tend to overcomplicate everything. Thanks anon.
>>
Why have the IUD and ruin it with a condom?
>>
>>16528012
Because of std's? If we have dated for a whil we'll ditch the condoms, sure. But at this point it was just dumb
>>
>>16528041

Are you 17??? You'd already have an STD since you had sex without a condom. Why even go through the expense of getting an IUD just to use condoms? In the future, just ask who you're having sex with if they're clean before anything else happens.
>>
>>16528057
I know. If i use condoms in the future, it's to prevent pregnancy scares. I don't need shit like that so early on in a relationship. I mean, even an iud isn't 100% save.
>>
File: 1424760175878.png (2MB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
1424760175878.png
2MB, 1023x767px
>>16527452
>unprotected sex with a guy last week
fag
>>
>>16528057
>'d already have an STD since you had sex without a condom
??? no? everytime there is just a certain chance (< 100%) an STD (assuming one of the two has it) is transmitted.
>>
>>16528119

...okay so you shouldn't worry about condoms??

The thread reeks of high school
>>
>>16528128
How dense are you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.