[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I matched with a girl that is really cute and we messaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 1460x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 1460x913px
Guys I matched with a girl that is really cute and we messaged back and forth since last night but today I asked if she wanted to get lunch or something and she hasn't responded. Should I just leave it alone or try to say something else?
>>
>>16526986
Give her a day.
>>
it's almost like she has a life or something
>>
>>16526990
A life that's fine without OP in it
>>
>>16526986
Leave it alone. If she wants to or not, she will say something back. Dont be too focused on this one, go back on tinder and find other chicks.

>Fyi most this girls on social media, especially the hot ones, are fucked ib the head
>>
Bad Anon. Femon here to share wisdom.
>make her laugh
>then ask her out that day so she has no time to think yes or no. She will be more honest because less time. Further the date away the more un likely.
>>
>>16526999
you're a woman and you don't even understand how women work
>>
>>16526990
Well I'm assuming she's been on based on the "active x ago"
>>
>>16526998
Yeah but the majority of the girls in my area are left swipes and I'm probably like a 6 so...options kinda limited
I'm more salty than anything desu though
>>
>>16527002
Yes I do. If you give them no time to think they will always say how they feel. Its hard to make excuses if its lets go now. If they are interested they will go.
>>
bro. Girls match with dozens if not hundreds of guys. You have to be shiny to keep their attention. Some girls are only there for the attention. The girls that are there for something more will flock to the shiniest guy. don't take it personally if she stops talking to you. you weren't shiny enough.
>>
You're a bit fast with inviting her, i'd put some fb/whatsapp conversation in between but
>Should I just leave it alone or try to say something else?
is the right way to go.

>>16527017
no problem, that means you are sort of selective, i did swipe almost everything right but ended up being very selective just before i met gf.

>>16527446
most of them are idiots with dick pics or who initiate conversation with "hey hun, wanna fuck tonight?"
or "omg she's a girl, i'm gonna agree with everything she sais"
so if you're a decent guy and can get that across you're gonna be fine. know where your value lies and use it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.