[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be a man,/adv/? I didn't have a father, or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1500x1000px
How do I be a man,/adv/?
I didn't have a father, or any sort of fatherly presence in my life.
>>
>>16526900
bump
>>
Be mature. Be independent. Know how to take care of yourself and others, and do so. Be knowledgeable, and pursue things that interest you. Be confident, prove yourself to yourself, and work to be the kind of person you want to be. Be kind and generous, be compassionate, be open to other points of view but know when to stand your ground to protect yourself and others.

In short, just try to be a good person.
>>
File: 1447315401878.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447315401878.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
I am a man and I don't want to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (859KB, 1826x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
859KB, 1826x2592px
>>16526984
Sometimes I feel like that too.
Sometimes I just want to be a qt grill and enjoy life as a qt grill.
>>
You become aman when you handle your own, handle your own when you become a man -yelawolf
>>
A man is a person who can go into the woods for a month and survive.

A man is someone in who looks at what they have and adapts.

I know how hard it is. My dad was missing a lot when I was a child.

The answer is that you only have yourself.

Are you hungry? Get your own food.

Are you dirty? Clean yourself?

Do you want a roof over your head? Provide for for it.

Can you do the above three things?
You're a man then.

A man provides. That's the end of it.
>>
>>16526900
Read articles from Return of Kings
>>
>>16526996
you should play weeb games, you can be a cute girl in those
>>
Listen to Patrice Oneal
>>
>>16526996

You faggot. Be man.
>>
>>16527065
Alpha tier poster right here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.