[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no friends >tfw socially retarded, never say anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 23423423.jpg (83KB, 560x682px) Image search: [Google]
23423423.jpg
83KB, 560x682px
>tfw no friends
>tfw socially retarded, never say anything in discussions except to answer direct questions, often with few word answers
>tfw office party tomorrow
>at a bar, free drinks
>not really close to anyone at work
>tfw the girl i like from the office will be there
h-how do i have a good time?
>>
>>16526800
>how do i have a good time?
Stay home.
>>
as long as she stays like this and i can stare, no problem
>>
>>16526800
Get drunk to the point you don't care anymore and just try to have fun talking to people, but make sure you don't get drunk to the point where it might hurt your reputation at the office.
>>
>>16526810
but i want to be a normie

>>16526878
>but make sure you don't get drunk to the point where it might hurt your reputation at the office.
how do i ensure this?

what do i even talk about with people?
>>
>>16526908
Trying to be a normie sucks dick.
i tried, normies are fucking retards.

Just drink until you talk to people, and then start drinking water.

Talk about ahit you like, or science shit you read on the internet.
>>
>>16526908
Talk about times you were really drunk and crazy stuff happened...

I mean... Yea just do that
>>
>people who mix business and pleasures
>2015

Just know we talk about you around the watercooler the next day
>>
>>16526924
This, this is what normies like hearing about. It really depends what kind of normies your are dealing with.
If it's the pseudo intellectual normies then you want to just let them talk and babble their normie bullshit.
If it is the degenerate drug using fuck up rave scene normie then talking about times when your were too high or too drunk will work.
If it is the every day straight edge normie then talking about the weather or shopping or how much you hate or love your job will work.

It depends anon your must learn to adapt.
>>
File: Ign4DC8[1].jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ign4DC8[1].jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>16526923
thanks for the advice

>>16526924
nothing crazy has really happened

>>16526955
what do you mean?
some of my coworkers are good friends with each other and some are even dating each other

>>16526979
most of my coworkers are normie and usually talk about things like the job, travel, sports and their own stories
>>
John goblikon?
>>
>>16527712
no?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.