[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friends girlfriend, who also happens to be one of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: incest.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
incest.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
My best friends girlfriend, who also happens to be one of my best friends too sent me a photo of her naked with her hands over her chest out of the blue yesterday. I don't think she meant it like that but it could've been possibly sent to me by mistake when it was meant for her bf's other best friend, who I know is sorta into her. What do I do?
>>
>>16526655
Send her a picture of you in an identical pose.
>>
>>16526655
Continue doing what you're already doing: nothing.
>>
>>16526678
This

Also you should do the right thing and say I think you meant to send that to (bf's name)
>>
>>16526883
No no her boyfriend doesn't even have Snapchat which is what we were talking on it was meant for either me or my other friend who's crushing on her
>>
>>16526655
Ask her about it, and make sure it wasn't intentional. If it was intentional, take it in stride and figure out what to do next; do nothing, or tell her significant other.

Also, nice double dubs.
>>
>>16526953
Be a good friend and tell the bf
>>
>>16526961
Should I talk to his girlfriend about it first or go straight to the boyfriend?
>>
>>16526961
this desu
>>
>>16526969
Straight to the bf.
>>
>>16526953
It was almost certainly intentional because she told me just yesterday she has to make an effort to aim the camera high up when she snaps us naked
>>
I'd be generous and ask her about it. Just ask her, why did you sent this?

Whatever she says, I'd probably tell her boyfriend, but it's so easy to be gracious and at least give her a chance to explain herself. If there's even a chance this was an innocent mistake, do you really want to be the guy who falsely accused his best friend's girlfriend of cheating?

Ignore the people who say "mind your own business," this isn't you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, this is somebody else's business dropping straight in your lap and becoming yours.
>>
>>16526982
Thing is, either way it was not an innocent mistake. It was either meant for me in a way she does not see as bad because she didn't actually reveal a nipple and because were such good friends, or it was sent to me by accident when it was meant for my best friend who's not her bf.
When I received this message I had two snaps off her meaning there is a possibility only one message was meant for me, and something similar has happened before. I told the bf immediately then which he was grateful for but I have a feeling there's a possibility she sent this to me in a non sexual way.
>>
>>16527004
It's really not about the actual possibility that she has a good explanation. It's just a courtesy. Like how if you caught a friend of yours doing something really illegal or reprehensible, you might at least say to them, "You have one chance to explain this before I go tot he cops."

And if she sees this sort of thing as just fine -- which obviously it's not -- at least "your girlfriend doesn't understand proper boundaries and I think you need to know" is a little different from "your girlfriend's hitting on me, dude." Though my money is heavily on the second one. She can't see this as normal.
>>
>>16527039
Yeah she doesn't see it as normal at all but I know for a fact she's not hitting on me. Its either weird boundaries like you said or she's flirting with my other friend.
>>
>>16526655
You reply "ha you got the wrong number, I think you meant to send this to (your best friend / her boyfriend)".
>>
>>16527069
I kind of sperged out when I saw it and went on to the second message then missed my chance to replay it and I just ignored it and went onto talking about something else. We've both been asleep since then and she'll probably message me in an hour or so.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.