[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My first gf is now telling me she doesn't know if things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1434940300860.png (844KB, 1224x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1434940300860.png
844KB, 1224x1074px
My first gf is now telling me she doesn't know if things will work out.

Just a few days ago she was telling me she loved me, that she could imagine having a future with me, but now I don't know how to react to this. A few really stressful things happened to her recently, and she's worried being in a relationship will add to it. Apparently it's nothing about me, but maybe she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings or something.

She left my room, and then called me back and told me to come outside. She was in her car, and she came out and we held each other for a long time. She told me she loved me again, but that she needs a few days to think about what she wants. Then she went home.

I just don't know what to do. How do I get her to stay? Just recently she's been so much more distant with everything going on in her life, but I don't want her to leave me guys. I don't know how worried I should be. Is this just some girl thing I don't know about? Fuck.
>>
Help me guys, I don't want to be alone again. She showed me what it felt like to be loved.
>>
>>16526351

Robot here.

Right now, she's fucking someone else while she thinks about what she wants.

Y'know, research, finding out which of you guys is better for her. She's tryin' to come to a sexually informed decision.

That's exactly what's going on. You're getting kekked.

Don't believe anyone else who says otherwise.
Dump her before she dumps you, and tell her you like trannies better anyway. Charlie Sheen showed you the way of the future.
>>
>>16526400
>waaaah!

get over yourself, your born alone, you spend most time alone in ife even if you are married and guess what? you face death alone

get over it move on
>>
>>16526412
>>16526421
Why would you say that to someone who's distraught? I asked for advice on how to make it work, not your bitter resentment.
>>
>>16526441
>i want to be placated, not have actual advice, why dont you sugar coat that stick of truth some more?

no, you asked for advice, you got it. If you want bullshit go to reddit
>>
>>16526441

Mentally preparing you for the worst, in order to lessen the impact if it is, in fact, the worst.

Because I care.
>>
>>16526441
You can't "make it work". You're the most shit at relationships that you'll ever be. You might be infatuated with her, but she's clearly tired of your shit. Give it a good cry and dump her before you get your panties in a bunch when she branch swings to her new boyfriend before dumping you.
>>
>>16526447
Fair enough.

>>16526454
Fuck man. It hurts. I don't know how I'll get another girlfriend if she's really done with me. And why would she tell me she loved me if she didn't mean it?
>>
>>16526469
>And why would she tell me she loved me if she didn't mean it?

ahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>16526476
It wasn't really a question, it was more of a rhetorical question, like that would be a shitty thing of her to do. Just why, dammit?
>>
>>16526469
You don't know what love is and neither does she. They're just words you throw around when you're infatuated with someone until about your late 20's when you learn the difference between love and infatuation.

You need to be OK with the idea of being alone forever before you can even consider the possibility of a successful relationship.
>>
>>16526469
I had to do this OP. I still loved him but we had problems in the relationship and he was a bit emotionally stupid.
He didn't really understand that although I am his friend, I am also female and have certain insecurities and emotional needs.. and if he did understand, he would, what appeared to be, purposely not to give me what I need from him at the time.
If you know what her problem is, reassure her, fix it and be loving towards her concerns. If not, then ask. If there is no problem and she just stopped wanting you, let it go.
If my ex had said something remotely reassuring, I would have stayed, but his big fat pride got in the way and he would end up telling me to fuck off and yelling instead of being calm and compassionate.
>>
>>16526500
I had pretty much accepted that I was going to be alone forever before this happened. But now that I know what it's like, I mean, I don't know how I'm supposed to go back.

>>16526501
I'm being reassuring to her, but I can't solve her problems. I don't know what I could tell her that would make her feel better, all of it is out of my control. And she still wants me apparently. I just don't get it.
>>
>>16526529
Did she tell you why she needs a break from you?
>>
>>16526549
She said some thing about how she thinks she wasn't ready for a relationship yet. She just got out of one a little while before she met me. And there's a bunch of shit going on in her family right now, and she just lost her job. Aaaaand she binged on prescription drugs this weekend and apparently still feels horrible and can't think straight.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.