[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Careers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: selfie(5120).jpg (86KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
selfie(5120).jpg
86KB, 682x1024px
What are good careers for someone who got kicked out of college?
>>
>>16526113
Sucking dick.
>>
Have you considered sucking cock?
>>
>>16526113
You should suck dick
>>
>>16526113
Fellatiating
>>
>>16526133
>>16526183
Kek

Go into retail. Eventually after many years of hard work you can get into management.
>>
If you got kicked out of college, chances are you don't have the work ethic for any career. A mere wageslave job is probably for you
>>
>>16526113
I am going to suggest against sucking dick and instead practicing footjobs if you have nice feet. A more niche market will provide better clientele.
>>
Get a class A CDL- it cost me about 1500 bucks to go through an (admittedly shitty) truck driving class. This makes you insanely employable.

I suggest looking into being a groundman in Linework. Contact the IBEW and figure out what local is in your area and go to their hall and sign the books after you get your class A. They'll call you within a month with work. The pay is pretty fucking good too for someone with no college education, and it opens a lot of doors into the apprenticeship to become an actual lineman and make a ton more money.

All they require is for you to have a good head on your shoulders- also, not being a little bitch helps.
>>
Fuck careers. Society doesn't deserve your contribution, be it filled with drudgery and pity. You are not obligated to work. Stay at home, read, meditate, and learn. Study without the political and financial distractions of college. You'll one day come to find the answers you're searching for.

The more you pay mind to the shaming of others, the less you can become who you want to be.
>>
>>16526220
Spoken like a true trust fund hippie
>>
GED/HSD

- janitor/housekeeper
- truck driver/bus driver/cab (or uber) driver
- salesman
- construction/landscaping
- front desk/customer service
- freelance design/programming/whatever

Diploma/Certificate

- technician (100+ options here)
- maintenance worker
- psw/paramedic
- electrician/plumber/welder, etc.
- pilot
- marketing/advertising
- accountant
- etc, etc

There are many options. Keep your chin up, get a real work ethic, then maybe go back to school in a year or two.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.