[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think fuck buddies/friends with benefits? Can it ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
Do you think fuck buddies/friends with benefits? Can it ever work? Been occasionally fucking a friend of mine for few months, we hang out a lot too. He's a great guy, I'm not really romantically interested in him but yesterday he told me he's starting to catch some deep feelings. I don't know what to do, I really like him as a friend and I enjoy having sex with him, I don't wanna lose our friendship but I don't know if I should agree to be a real couple or something since I don't really have any romantical feelings even though there's nothing wrong with him and he would probably be an amazing boyfriend. I just don't get romantical feelings easily, I'm quite cold when it comes to that, I'm a kind hearted person but when it comes to opening up and being vulnerable and opening up to love is very hard for me. I'm a mild aspie, I'm not very touchy feely or romantic and a previous boyfriend broke up with me because he didn't feel loved enough. I try to be loving towards people but I'm just not enough. I don't know if I could ever romantically please this guy. Help me what do I do??
>>
FWB is how I got through all of uni. Worked great. I don't think it's going to ruin your life or leave you emotionally disabled to enjoy casual things for now.
>>
>>16525818
How should I continue with the guy? He told me he has feelings, I don't think it's fair if I keep fucking him but I don't wanna lose him. Can anyone give me any advice, please thanks
>>
Fuck buddies/fwb work temporarily. One person almost always ends up wanting more. You shouldn't make them from friends you really care about losing. Even if somehow both of you manage to end the arrangement mutually, then there's the issue of future relationships. New partners aren't usually okay with you having a friend you used to hook up with.

Also, tell him this part.
>I just don't get romantical feelings easily, I'm quite cold when it comes to that, I'm a kind hearted person but when it comes to opening up and being vulnerable and opening up to love is very hard for me. I'm a mild aspie, I'm not very touchy feely or romantic and a previous boyfriend broke up with me because he didn't feel loved enough.

See what his response is.
>>
>>16525805
If he is starting to have feelings for you, but you don't have feelings for him/ 'don't know', then this is going to end badly. For the both of you. Time for a new fwb, and to try and reverse this back to a friendship.

Also, 'romantical' is not a word.
>>
>>16525828
You think it could be possible to have a normal friendship with him still? And sorry didn't know it's not a word lol but I know now thanks.
>>
Be true to what you are I guess, if your not romantically interested in him then tell him that, you should be very clear to this guy that you dont wana take it any farther than it already has gone.

you gotta understand tho its kinda odd if your good friends with someone and fucking them is that not what couples do? your doing all the things couples do but your holding back on the last part, most people dont or cant do that. Just let your guy friend know where you are coming from.
>>
>>16525827
He kinda knows that already, I've talked about it with him before.
>>
>>16525836
Okay I will. And true, we are like a couple in many ways and people often mistake us as a couple.
>>
Do I know you? Initials?
>>
>>16525848
I'm K, he's T
>>
>>16525877
Damn, never mind. I have an annoying friend who tries to tell me about her fwb situation all the time. Not to say that your post is annoying, but she was in a similar situation.
>>
>>16525832
If you two are very important friends to each other and have been in each other's lives for some time, then yes it's possible to go back to a friendship. But you'd have to make him understand you don't feel anything romantic for him.

I have worked with people with aspergers before, so I have seen firsthand how difficult it is for people with this condition to connect socially to others. Therefore, please try to keep his feelings at the forefront of your mind when you speak to him next, and try to be less blunt in your wording with him. What you wrote in your original post was very nice actually, you could show parts of that to him to have him understand where you're coming from better.
>>
>>16525824
If he has feelings then you need to stop the FWB situation. Either try a relationship if you want--and don't get too sad if it fails, because that's how you learn--or walk away from the sex stuff entirely.
>>
>>16525961
I have decided to stop the sex stuff completely so he doesn't get more hurt in the end. Unless we become an actual couple.
>>
>>16525948
Okay thanks a lot for your advices, it actually helped my mind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.