[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I invite a girl over to my place (for the sex) after a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 3978004185_68ba8069a2.jpg (47KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
3978004185_68ba8069a2.jpg
47KB, 500x353px
How do I invite a girl over to my place (for the sex) after a nice date, without sounding like "we gon fuck tonight"
>>
>>16525553
What's wrong with letting a girl know you're into her? If you try to hide everything about your attraction to her, she's just gonna think you're really nice.
>>
go with ur gut bro
>>
>>16525558
but if she's one of those boring "I think you're hot and funny but I'm still not gonna put out because then society thinks I'm a slut" type of girls and I just end up scaring her away
>>
>>16525567
no such thing but if she thinks she is you dont want that anyway
>>
>>16525567
Girls who don't put out are boring?
Is this true?
>>
>>16525595
if the reasons are social pressures and the slut stigma then yes, they are...but if you fancy the bloke then why the fuck not. In my opinion
>>
>>16525606
Fuck. I'm afraid of sex, and I think I'm too subhuman to meet anyone's expectations, so I'm going to have a bad time finding someone who wants to wait that long, if that ever happens.
>>
>>16525553

You'd be surprised by how well the "we gon fuck tonight" attitude works on most girls.
>>
>without sounding like
Why, because it's unattractive when you ask a girl to have sex with you? Maybe then the problem isn't your choice of words but your choice of self.

If you've got your shit together, you don't need to worry about telling a girl that you want to bang her. She might not accept but she won't hold it against you either. Those are the perks of not being a sack of shit.
>>
>>16525661
agreed
>>
>>16525558
I like bangin dudes who are really nice :0
>>
Any excuse is good. Choose something retarded like "let me show you my pokemon card collection" or "come check out my new granite countertops". She can read between the lines. Just give her some excuse, no matter how stupid sounding to come over.
>>
>>16525553
I've always understood that an invitation to come over "for coffee" at past midnight means sex. Or asking someone to come over for drinks, or if you want to make it obvious ask them over to check out your cat video compilation or whatever.

I would avoid saying the word "sex" or "fuck" out loud and making your intentions clear through other means. A lot of women, including me, just find it a bit offputting and crass if it's addressed in a "come over for sex" way, don't know why. It removes the "natural flow" feel of things and then it sort of hangs above you all the way to the dude's apartment, that you're only going there to fuck and not to get to know the guy better or have an afterparty, it feels kind of cold and distantly like something a prostitute would do. Vibe is unpleasant
>>
>>16525553
what's wrong with letting her know you gon fuck. you think girls are dumb? no matter how you spin it (unless you're smoother than a baby's ass rubbed in buttermilk) she already knows what your dumb ass is up to.

So you should do whatever it is that's going to get her in that apartment. Does she like music? Invite her to listen to that song you told her about on the date. Does she like 4chan? Bring her on her and show her your posting skills.

Just being in your apartment in your shit near you and your shit will make her horny if she's into you.
>>
>>16526784
This. It's okay for the girl to know you want to have sex with her, as long as you don't give her the impression that sex is all you want out of her. Being subtle about it, like asking her up for coffee or to continue your conversation or whatever, is a good way to accomplish that.

Also, having a guy invite me inside while giving the impression that he doesn't want to have sex, and *then* putting the moves on, is definitely creepier than a guy inviting me inside in a way that lets me know pretty much what I'm getting into before I step thru the door.
>>
>>16526017
>"come check out my new granite countertops"
I fucking love it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.