[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help. This is fucking stupid. I am crushing on someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Please help. This is fucking stupid. I am crushing on someone that looks like my LDR boyfriend. This man is a customer service person so I often visit the store just to get a glimpse of him. When I return items, this means I have to speak to and look at him, and I visibly blush and be shy.

PLEASE HELP, THIS HAS TO STOP! I've already masturbated to him a few times (one of those times I penetrated myself). THIS IS NOT FAIR TO MY LOVING BOYFRIEND!

I know why I'm doing it. I desperately want to meet with my boyfriend and we've never touched yet, so I'm taking out my feelings on this guy that looks just like my boyfriend. Help, brain cannot compute that they are different men because they look so similar.
>>
Please make fun of me all you want. I deserve it. I don't want to be bad
>>
LDR's can be hard. I know that all too well. I suggest try shopping at another store. All you can really do in a LDR is be faithful and pray your partner is doing the same. Sorry I'm not all too much help. And if he looks this strikingly similar, maybe it's really your boyfriend you think about when you masturbate? Unless you know for a fact it's this stranger.
>>
File: 1320884491501.jpg (65KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1320884491501.jpg
65KB, 500x383px
>>16525311
My partner is more than faithful while my reserve slips sometimes because I miss him so much, and just want to hold him.

You know what I could do? This store is a place I visit at least twice a week for necessities. But the young man works customer service so he no doubt sees me each time. When I enter the store, my back is to him so I cannot see him automatically. What I can do: Go into the store and ignore ignore ignore. I can look at the picture of my boyfriend I keep in a locket? Yeah?
>>
>>16525362
If you think you can, go ahead. Just ignore, but dont make it too much of a concious effort. That way eventually you might even forget about it. I had my "reserve slip" once too, and it's one of my biggest regrets. Loyalty should be the focus of any relationship. I trust you can pull through for your partner.
>>
Bump for more opinions. I know this is a really dumb situation
>>
Don't know if this would help, or make it worse...

Have your boyfriend send you a sweaty t-shirt, that he wore for a day or three (or more). A smell of his deoderant, as well as his personal odor. Put that somewhere nearby when you're feeling horny again and/or when you talk to your boytoy.

Might help you differentiate from the store guy, or it could make you miss your boy more and get you crushing even harder.
>>
>>16525495
I wish i wish i wish

My boyfriend does not have a car and he's too busy to walk to the post office in the Arizona heat. Asking him to, he'll say he'll do it, but if I gently remind him, he'll get very upset. It is 1.4 miles from his house.

How do I even ask without him getting mad at me? He has no job but still has a little amount of money left.
>>
>>16525495
God I wish he'd send me some of that shit. I would love it. I do not think it is weird at all. In real life I'd be sniffing the shit out of him and his various scents
>>
>>16525519

Tell him you want to have a piece of him. That you already see and hear him, and want more, want the smell of him, in your bed. when you're talking, when you're horny, the conforting odor when you go to sleep. The point is that you WAAAANT to have his odor. Don't remind him much, just ask when you can expect it (and ask again when the first time doesn't happen), stating that you want it bad.
>>
>>16525296
What country are you from OP and where is your Bf from.
>>
>>16525532
Alright told. I hope you don't mind I used your wording. I will probably update with what my boyfriend says, but based on his previous actions about sending me stuff, I don't think he'll really do it.

He'll say he will do the thing, but he never does. Man I didn't know the post office was that close....
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (84KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
84KB, 2000x1333px
>>16525537
We are both in the United states. I am in Pennsylvania, he's from Arizona
>>
he said he'll try.
That's all I can hope for.
>>
>>16525362
>This store is a place I visit at least twice a week for necessities
Do you live in a small town or something? There are usually alternatives readily available.
>>
File: 1448727245616s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448727245616s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>16525296
>I've already masturbated to him a few times (one of those times I penetrated myself). THIS IS NOT FAIR TO MY LOVING BOYFRIEND!
>>
>>16525709
I've never thought about this. I wouldn't say small because everything is spread out. Population-wise it's quite busy.

Not kidding when I say walmart has everything I need, in one place, at extremely cheap.

>>16525728
Yeah. Go ahead and make fun of me for it so I can stop this business
>>
When will you see your boyfriend again and why is it long distance?
>>
>>16525750
You sound mentally troubled...
>>
>>16525791
I am but even moreso now that I'm CURRENTLY unemployed. This may change real soon. Going to a job interview tomorrow.

I need to be employed or else I go insane.

>>16525785
I won't know when we'll meet. All I can do is save up for when the time comes. I know we'll have to get an apartment because his parents absolutely don't approve of him having a girlfriend.

It's LDR because we met online in the first place
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.