[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv. So I'm a single dad, 5'4 fat, Mexican and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20151119_211138.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151119_211138.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Hey adv. So I'm a single dad, 5'4 fat, Mexican and fucking dumb. I have a stable job but eh. Does all of these factors repulse women? I've been going to the gym but I can't work out for my height. I wish I could an hero but my daughter needs me.
Pic related. That's me. Sorry you had to break your necks to see it.
>>
>>16525135
You're somebody's superman, hermano.
Keep your chin up
>>
>>16525135
>5'4
>fat
Yes those factors do repulse women.
>a single dad
>Stable job
No these factor doesn't necessarily repulse women.

At least you can properly shave m8, can't even tell you how many faggots think crustaches and neckbeards do not make them unattractive. You're honestly pretty well off if you're living stable, at least your surviving and if you have a kid you're not a permavirgin so you've got SOME game. You seem fine to me dude, some people have it a lot worse than you.
>>
Why not focus on your daughter?
>>
>>16525135
You'll be fine brah. So you didn't win the genetic lottery, but you can still be the best man you can be. Dunno what you mean about the gym tho, just eat lean and squat and you'll be fine.
>>
>>16525157
I agree with this.

Be the best fucking dad you can be!
>>
Regardless of the other factors, I wouldn't date a young single dad.
>>
Thanks for your honesty
>>
>>16525157
I am. But I am a human. We have needs. I'm to busy going to school working and being a dad that I haven't gone out in a while because weekends I spend with my kiddo watching movies.
>>
Save your daughter from being shit, like most of modern young adult women.
>>
>>16525167
I meant, I go to the gym to be fit and stuff but there's no exercises I can do to be tall. Haha. I mean the closest I've seen is stretching out at night. But thanks for your input man.
>>
>>16525183
You seem like a good responsible guy. Keep living your life and being a good dad. You're doing better than a lot of other people your age.
>>
>>16525135
Oh and I'm 27. I guess my thread came out as a 'wa feel sorry for me' thread. But I appreciate all the support. I guess California just has a lot more shitty woman than any other state... Most girls here are materialistic, dumb and just plain horrible.
>>
>>16525212
You're not going to get a woman with that attitude
>>
You look like a guy that makes an awesome dad. Yeah, you are on the short side, but the real world isn't 4chan, so don't worry. Good for you that you go to the gym! I know it's not exactly easy to find time to exercise as a single parent.
Well, there might be a lot of females that wouldn't want to date somebody with a kid, but my approach to things like this is to always think of it this way: you only need ONE girl that accepts you just the way you are, not a whole generation of them. And i am absolutely sure that there's ATLEAST a few girls out there who would be proud to be with you. Godspeed anon!
>>
I'm 5'3 and fit and fuck tons of girls so I can tell you it only means something in the fairytale world of /polacks. You can work out, eat well and it will completely change your life.
>>
>>16525250
Thank you!
>>
Come on man, you're fine. There are thousands--no, millions of repulsive slobs who still have girlfriends and wives.

Just don't be a dumbass and expect a 10/10 girl to fall into your lap. You might not bag a supermodel, but there's no reason you shouldn't be able to find a decent-looking chick.
>>
>>16525135
You're not terrible looking and you sound like a good guy and a good dad. I'm sure you'll meet someone eventually who will be interested. So you're short, OK. plenty of short girls exist too, or ones who don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16525135
Find a chubby dumb mexican grill. It can't be that hard, they're everywhere.
>>
>>16525605
Thanks man. Trust me I'm not picky looks wise. I know I'm no Brad Pitt. I just want one tbag looks decent and maybe has a career?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.