[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people on this board ever happy? All i see is a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2015-10-29-21-26-16.png (25KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-29-21-26-16.png
25KB, 960x540px
Are people on this board ever happy?

All i see is a bunch of depressed people giving advice to depressed people.

I'm not happy myself but I'm just wondering if anyone that actually is happy is on this board.
>>
>>16525086
I am. Life is pretty great.
>>
I'm happy!
But certainly there are days when I'm not so happy, but overall I would deem myself as happy.
Pegasus that twat also seem fairly happy.

But then again, you go to a site basically meant for social outcasts, and on /adv/ are those in dire need of help or facing problems that is taking a tool on them. People are in general not going to be happy here.
>>
>>16525086
Naw not really. I am a miserable self loathing piece of shit. But it's great to come into this board and talk shit about everyone else's problems
>>
Most people on here have wounds that won't heal.

We come here to lick them.
>>
>>16525086
I kind of will bounce back and forth. Currently I'm just extremely depressed. I know it'll pass though. It has to.
>>
>>16525114
How do the wounds taste?
>>
File: 1445563181747.jpg (5KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1445563181747.jpg
5KB, 250x193px
>>16525119
like iron
>>
>>16525086
why would happy people go on /adv/ and tell everyone they are happy? they have faceshit for that.
>>
I'm happy. This board makes me happy- it gives me perspective.
My life isn't as bad as a lot of the people's on here
>>
>>16525090
This. All things considered, family is good, friends are good, I consider myself physically attractive, I have honed great social skills, and I have my future/college education on track.

I was depressed back in HS, that's why I like coming here because I made it through, and I feel like a lot of people are still trapped in the same cycle I was.
>>
I'm pretty happy, my life is pretty much exactly how I want it- imperfect. I have my ambitions, I'm free to chase them, and at the end of the day I come home to my loving cat and SO.

Sure, I have my down days and nothing ever goes according to plan, but without the bad I wouldn't really know the good. Contentment is the worst, I like being challenged.

I come to /adv/ cause sometimes people just need a little push in the right direction. We're all pretty lucky to have the luxuries and freedoms we do, it's good to pay it forward when we can.
>>
File: 1423798878208.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1423798878208.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>16525086
Why are you not hiding circlejerk buttmad virgin threads? This board becomes a lot more enjoyable that way.
Unless you enjoy pic related
>>
Am I ever happy? Absolutely. Not so much this time of year though.
But it's okay because I can start drinking at midnight and pretend it's to celebrate my birthday instead of to numb myself to it.
Holidays and family are the wounds I need licked.

Though I just got texts that made me happy. So not all around bad. Just not a good season for me.
>>
I've been pretty happy ever since I lost interest in women.Lets you focus a lot more on all the other things; career, education, getting a house and car, vacations etc. If you do well at those things, women start to seek YOU out. Its a good feeing.
>>
I'd say im somewhere between happy and not happy. I'm still trying to figure life out, trying to figure out if this guy likes me or if he's totally weirded out by me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.