[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sorta broke up with a chick a couple days ago because she always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dl20151201015459.jpg (7KB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
dl20151201015459.jpg
7KB, 250x133px
I sorta broke up with a chick a couple days ago because she always mentions her ex boyfriend and I didn't like it. She got really upset and I said we could still date. A few days after that I broke up with her again and because she kinda had some body odor going on. After I did it I realized it was incredibly stupid, it was one time she smelled and I had showed up kinda unexpected in the morning and I really like her. Anyway, she's super upset over it and I want to get back with her but I don't know how to apologize, and especially I don't know how to apologize without seeming like I'm playing with her. I just went full retard for those two instances and now shes really upset and I need help fixing this. Any suggestions?
>>
>>16524959
> I'm a fragile snowflake. Fix me.
You have issues. We can't fix your relationship because you're just going to snap and do it again. Find out why you're going "full retard" over things and fix it, then try to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>16524968
Its not like I'm some crazy emotional sack. We haven't been together long and she was mentioning her ex like six times per day and she lives about two hours away and there were a few other complications. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with her because of those things but now that its over I know I do.
>>
>>16525033

Why did you go straight to breaking up instead of having a calm discussion about it? The reasons you seemed to have chosen to break up over are things that can be fixed and talked about.
>>
>>16525039
Like I said, full retard. I realize it could've all been fixed easily, and after the ex thing we did fix that and it was fine.
>>
>>16525039
OP here. I think with the odor thing I was just avoiding the conversion. I knew it'd embarrass and upset her and like I said wh hadent been dating long and there were already trouble spots. So I made that call to end it way too quick. With the boyfriend thing, we live kinda far and every time we're together her phone is getting blown up by guys and ad much as I hate to admit it made me really uncomfortable so I think that made me overreact to her talking about him.
>>
These are the reasoning of a child
>>
>>16525081
Explain?
>>
>>16524959
what are this girls initials?
>>
>>16525159
First is L. Why?
>>
>>16525075
If she's gonna be obsessed with her ex then you shouldn't hang around.
>>
>>16525181
just making sure it wasnt someone i know. carry on.
>>
So you "really like her", but you dumped her twice over petty little issues? All you can do is apologize and ask for forgiveness. You made those stupid decisions, now you have to live with the consequences. Take this as a learning experience and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16525252
Like I said. We hadn't been dating very long at all, I wasn't sure if I really liked her or she was just new so it was easy to dump her. Now that she's gone I realize getting over her wasn't easy and I really had feeling for her. And I know I acted quickly but I don't get where all this "grow up" is coming from. She talked about her ex constantly and kinda smelled bad that day, it was only our third date. Not like after months she forgot the deodorant once and casually mentioned him once. I thought at the time it was a big deal since we'd seen each other so few times but now I realize that both of those are forgivable and she deserves more effort than that. Stupid, yes. But I don't think that's me acting like a child. Unless someone cares to tell me something I'm missing? I'm still open to any advice on how to ask for her forgiveness if anyone's got an idea.
>>
OP here, update. I figured the best wasly to tell her how I felt was just to link her to the thread and I got another chance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.