[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Get Married!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Shittest.png (196KB, 359x542px) Image search: [Google]
Shittest.png
196KB, 359x542px
Don't fall for that shit! Required reading (very short), Survival of the Shit Test. Marriage is all fun and games for about two years, then she will harass you about every fucking thing you can imagine. Nothing is worth this!
>>
Fucking redpillers. Go back to your masturbatorium, creep.
>>
>>16524928
>masturbatorium

I need to build me one of those.
>>
>>16524943
CLAUDIUS STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME IN THE MASTURBATORIUM AND GO CLEAN THE HORSES
>>
Yes. Exactly. I am a redpiller.
>>
Yep, marriage has always been terrible for men. Men used to know this which is why for a long time even though marriage existed, no one actually got married. It was a pretty unheard of. Until the women created the illuminati, who decided to spread the idea and make up this thing called "love." It was a rough start, because back then they had to just hypnotize each man individually. Obviously now they just make screens and lights flicker at the right speed to send you subliminal messages.

OP is actually working with them though. Don't listen.
One of things you're said to learn in the book:
>Why Shit Tests are crucial to a man's emotional and intellectual well-being.
>>
Propagation of the species rules everything.
Men are programmed by God to fuck EVERY female. If he has a choice, he will choose one with the most desirable qualities.
Women are programmed by God to have BABIES. If she has a choice, she will choose the man with the most desirable qualities.
>>
>>16524985
>fuck EVERY female
>he will choose one
I dun get it
>>
It's times like these when I can't tell who's worse, red pillers or rad fems.
>>
Never read that book. Although it's too late for me I've fucked myself I am warning my son about these myths of romance.

Dunno if he'll listen, but my conscious is clean. My father never warned me of how relationships worked at all. So hopefully it's a leg up in life and he'll not believe retarded fairy tale stories, and think that women are such kind nurturing people who can do no wrong.

>>16524928

>masturbatorium

This is a thing now. I am going to set this up in my house in the coming summer.
>>
In my Anthropology class we recently just talked about marriage. In other cultures, marriage isn't based on love. They are heavily dealt with economic benefits and rarely deal with "love". Of course this isnt to say that there can't be affection involved in some cases.

So how does marriage necessarily benefit people in America? Is it only a means of claiming someone as yours? I cannot imagine myself getting married. It gives me the impression that the passion once involved in a relationship diminishes.
>>
Child bearing is also done for economic advancements as well in some cases.
>>
It keeps the masses quiet and in line.
>>
>>16525028
So you're teaching him they're human instead of magical mystical creatures?
>>
>>16525048
They have always been people. Boys are just taught from a young age they are "special" people and should be given and treated better in different ways. Which is probably why they tend to be entitled cunts a lot of the time. Can't blame then for it too much I guess if you want to "blame" anything it's the way we evolved and how society teaches us to treat them.

I've always told him to treat everyone the same even if they are a woman.

No hating them or putting them on a pedestal just look at them without any crazy emotional extremes if that makes sense.

I really hope more people start doing this with there kids everyone gets fucked in the long run unless this shit gets sorted out.
>>
>getting this bent out of shape about marriage
men come onto this board and say "when I met my wife, she was a crazy drug addict nympho who treated me like garbage- why did she cheat on me after we married /adv/? why is she so mean?"
guess who doesn't come onto /adv/ asking for marriage advice?
People who didn't marry fucking psychopaths and have happy marriages
marriage is shit in the US because people assuming being able to tolerate existing in the same room for 12 months = marriage material. It rarely has to do with "wah women are so evil how dare she xyz".
>>
>>16525104
This is idiotic, have you ever even been in a relationship that lasted a few years? People change all the time. It's not as simple as "marry someone who caan do no worng xD"
>>
>>16525076
Oh I was just asking because I couldn't tell from you post if you meant that (which I consider a good thing) or if you went the other way entirely and taught him women are soulless monsters. Which, yeah just fucks up more people in the long run.
I wonder if it was sort of a mixed blessing that my parents were abusive. I grew up being told everything I did was wrong, that I didn't deserve anything, that if I ever told anyone things were bad at home I'd get taken away and never get to see my grandma again. After slowly and painfully (and still) healing from that, I came out a relatively normal person instead of an entitled cunt.
>>
Women can be whatever they want. Just do it on your own time, and stop fucking with me. Stop waiting for me to make your life.
>>
Sex with a new woman who acts like she is into you = 10/10.
Masturbation = 3/10.
Sex with someone who doesn't give a shit, or is just accommodating you = 0/10
>>
>>16524928
Redpillers advocate stable marriages and a structured family. They want a high standard society, not a degenerate wasteland of sex, booze and shallow fun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.