[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A while back my girlfriend and I were in a bad spot, and during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: love-triangle-150209.jpg (357KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
love-triangle-150209.jpg
357KB, 800x534px
A while back my girlfriend and I were in a bad spot, and during this time I found out she was talking to a guy behind my back after going through her phone. I broke up with her, but after some time we decided that we still wanted to be together.

For the past month or so we've been talking to each other and trying to work on things, with the goal to become a couple again. Earlier last week I asked her to be my girlfriend again since the wounds had healed and I had been really happy.
However, I told her I needed to go through her phone one more time. I had being doing this previously trying to build our trust again. This time however I found a way to see any texts she may have deleted. Once she realized what I was doing she snatched the phone from my hands and said she wasn't comfortable with it. Eventually she broke down and told she had been talking to some guys. One of which was an old friend from college, and the other being a guy who works at my gym. She actually went on a date with the guy from my gym behind my back.

Now I know most of you will say fuck this girl, and that I should move on. But the thing is I truly love her. She still wants to be with me, and I want to give her a chance. During the time she was talking to those guys we weren't technically together. She said she was having doubts that I would take her back.

What do I do /adv/? I'm confident that this is the girl for me. She's the only one I see in my future.
>>
So when you broke up with her, she went on a date with someone? That's.. pretty normal after a breakup. What was she saying to the first guy that made you dump her?
>>
leave dude. read what you wrote from an outside viewpoint. no reason to stay with such a bitch.
>>
>>16524870
Come over tomorrow, he won't be here
>>
You should leave her; not for your sake, but for hers.

An invasion of privacy is not how trust is built. You have issues, m8
>>
>>16524870
Right but, but we made a plan on how to make things work again. We both made clear that we weren't going to talk to other people. However at the time she did start talking to him, I was having doubts and told her we should just be friends. But I had changed my mind that day and told her that was a mistake, and that I wanted to be with her. However, she continued to talk to him until I asked her out again.

>>16524871
I have. countless times. I know anyone else would leave her but I still love her.

>>16524894
Besides the first time, I had consent to look through her phone. It was a way for me to trust her.
>>
>>16524906
>It was a way for me to trust her.
I don't think you know what trust means. If you trust somebody, you don't have to go through their phone. Just because the girl is so desperate for your drama that she consents to it doesn't mean it's a healthy action.

Are you sixteen or something?
>>
>>16524906
So you broke up with her, told her you wanted to work things out, then that you're better off as friends, and then never mind you didn't mean it. You see why that doesn't really seem like a firm agreement or plan right? Anyhow, you asked /adv/ what to do, and the vote is you should break up.
>>
>>16524915
Not bait.

I guess you're right about me not having good self-esteem. I really don't believe there is anyone else out there for me. I don't know if you've ever loved someone or been through something similar, but I can say the reason I am acting so cringey is because I still love her.
>>
unless you resolve this on a profoundly deep level and get the scars to prove it, your relationship will always have a level of mistrust and you will not be truly happy. There is also something causing her to ply other men's wares and you don't even know what that is yet.

Personally, that situation (and that nicely photographed picture) makes my adrenaline flow and makes me a bit nauseous, because i have been through the dregs of constant mistrust and it's like living in a crazy house complete with scary clowns, only if you shoot the clowns you go to jail.
There will always be some other guy or some other girl to smell and taste and possible take for a ride, hey what could be the problem? But it never works that way and it ALWAYS hurts the other person deeply and can cause all sorts of damage that lasts for years.

Basically if you can not trust your parner (who ultilmately should be your wife/husband) to stay cheat-free, then what is the purpose of it? Ask yourself that honestly.
>>
>>16524930
Welcome to the club, amigo. Everybody has a shit relationship with something similar.

The difference is those people realize it's a mistake and a waste of time when a decent relationship is so easy to find. You're actually incredibly stupid to stay in a pseudo-relationship like you're in under the guide of 'she's the one'

She isn't and there are thousands of healthier relationships waiting to flourish when you cut her off and find some self worth. Literally relationship 101.
>>
>>16524938
Thats pretty solid advice.
Thank you.
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39KB, 485x327px) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39KB, 485x327px
>>16524864
Oy vey
>getting back together after a break up
>being so insecure you have to go through her phone
>girlfriend is having trouble staying comitted.
>she's the one guys :^)
>>
>>16525063
even though this is my shitty life, I laughed.
thanks for that
>>
File: wewereonabreak.jpg (109KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
wewereonabreak.jpg
109KB, 736x552px
>>During the time she was talking to those guys we weren't technically together.

Dude, grow up.
Ditch her or stay with her, but just grow up.
>>
>>16524864
Give her the chance, since you technically weren't dating when she went out with the dude from the gym or some shit. But you need to steal/check her phone and recover deleted messages whenever you can. Know this. She doesn't love you as much as you love her. Your move.
>>
>>16524915
lmao this 100%
>>
Wait not alowed to talk... as in not allowed to have friends of fhe opposite sex?

You are controlling and have problems which need to be addressed by a therapist if so.
>>
File: 1448872166247s.jpg (8KB, 117x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448872166247s.jpg
8KB, 117x250px
>>16524864
>She actually went on a date with the guy from my gym behind my back.
>She's the only one I see in my future.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.