[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kept staring at my female friend >didn't look where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1449017500804.jpg (447KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1449017500804.jpg
447KB, 3000x2250px
>kept staring at my female friend
>didn't look where I was going
>walk pass her and into a wall
>female friend walked by, didn't look at me
>but sounded happy as she said "oh Anon"

Did I fuck up?
>>
A little. You need to take on a bit more of a "been there, done that" mentality. Getting captivated by people and things only makes you look wet behind the ears. That's not a hallmark of maturity.

You've seen attractive people before. You've seen her before. Stop staring.
>>
>>16524119
This girl seemed interested in me before
She did sound quite happy
>>
>>16524123
That changes absolutely nothing of what I said.
>>
>>16524114
Man up and ask her out OP.
I like beta but staring at someone too long and walking into a wall is fucking gay man.
>>
>>16524201
What makes you think she'll say yes?
>>
>>16524233
She might not, but you have more chance of her saying yes now having only walked into one wall in front of her, than if you wait a year and keep spilling your spaghetti all over.
The worst she can do is say no, and you're still where you was before.
>>
>>16524249
Also the fact OP made it seem like she was interested in him and was happy he walked into a wall in front of her
>>
>>16524252
This. It seemed like she found it cute.

Just do it, OP.
>>
>>16524351
Nah she was laughing at him
>>
>>16524414
this, girls laugh at guys quite a lot and they're really condescending sometimes and guys think they're flirting instead
>>
What likely is it?
Somewhat liking him or laughing at him?
>>
>>16524420
>"all 3.5 bullion+ of them! Trust me, I've met every single one."
>>
>>16524114
Op dude, you posted that week ago. We all told you it means next to nothing. Stop being so pathetic bro
>>
>>16524515
>no generalizations allowed EVER!!!
>you fat ugly virgin loser (^;
>>
No fun allowed mate
>>
>>16524657
>someone called me out on my red pill tier word vomit so I'll call them a fat ugly virgin loser to win the argument :^)
>>
Stop this
>>
>>16525602
>>16524657
Geez guys, why do you do this?
>>
>>16526206
Because this board is full of underaged autists who think they know everything there is to know about the opposite gender.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't /adv/ but since it is and people are looking for actual advice, shitty generalizations are not helping anyone at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.