[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women IGNORE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1448566998424.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448566998424.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
Every girl who takes an interest in me always ends up going from blowing up my phone to slowing down until into a complete ignore for good. Every awesome date I've been on that left me smiling afterward thinking I'll see her again comes crashing down with that horrible feeling that all of a sudden I'm not even worthy of speaking to. I'm not boring or anything, I'm awesome. But if someone has no intentions of ever seeing someone again, why not just tell them over a text? It is way less shitty to do that saying 'yes I'd like to meet up again, I'll let you know when I'm free', and never getting back to you. I think I'd be less upset about it if it weren't for social media. Every time I meet a chick, she has to add me on fb, snapchat, and Instagram, so I can see all the things she likes and posts every 10 minutes during the 8 hours that have passed since my last text to her. This shit is the worst and has me looking obsessively at all the things I have her added on. Sometimes they even LIKE MY SHIT just shortly after I texted them. They can like my shit but not talk to me, what gives, man.. What gives?

Being ignored by the person you want to talk to triggers the part of your brain that inflicts physical pain. It's the most frustrating feeling i know and I hate dating now for all the times girls have ignored me. By the way you're probably thinking I'm needy, but I'm not. I'll let it go if a girl doesn't reply back but it sure feels dandy to know I'm not even worth talking to.
>>
Women are like cats. When they get bored, just let them roam. When they get curious they'll come back. Let them come to you. Girls like to chase, rather to be chased.
>>
Because you didn't offer them what they were looking for. "Awesome" is a great start but everyone's needs are particular. Furthermore your personal qualities may not be enough to actually offer something per se. Admirable company is pleasant but it's not infinitely valuable.

Worth is relative. Be what someone craves and they won't be able to get enough of you. Fall short and, at least in this day and age, they'll have no trouble finding another source to fill the void. It's pretty straightforward.

Oh and as for why they simply ghost: people are increasingly bad at confrontation, in both aspects of the word. Many will avoid situations which risk even mild confrontation because there are far too many examples of people blowing those things up into literally frightening confrontations.
>>
>>16523647
This is all horse shit. Women don't deserve fucking gods.
>>
And what 'frightening confrontation' could ever come out if texting a guy saying you're just not feeling it? If he gets mad just block his damn number! Geesh!
>>
>>16523625
>But if someone has no intentions of ever seeing someone again, why not just tell them over a text?
There are several reasons that any given woman might do this. Given your attitude and apparent propensity for rage, I'd be willing to bet that most of them are frightened of you by the point they decide to cut things off. They worry that if they tell you outright, you will hurt them. So they just ignore you and hope you go away.
>>
>>16523665
It's a little too late to take that stand. Though you used an accurate word to describe it. Take an especially amazing man from today and show him to people from hundreds or thousands of years ago. The health, the wealth, the knowledge--tell me that they wouldn't think him a god.

We've made the jump. You don't get to keep participating in humanity if you're not part of that next step. I find all the "REEEE beta uprising" shit laughable but I get where the feeling comes from. Those guys aren't making the cut. Nature doesn't care about who deserves what.
>>
>>16523625
I've had similar experiences. It's just the way they are. Gotta really accept and be ok with that and just appreciate it when a girl finally does stick around.

I will say that the worse I've treated girls, (not abuse, just ignoring them when I don't feel like talking, saying things that make them insecure. Basically treating them the way they treat guys.) the more they've wanted me.

>I'm not boring or anything, I'm awesome.
You sure man? Think about the coolest/funniest guy you know and then realize that that girl you're talking to could probably get with him just batting her eyelashes. She probably grinds on 10 equally cool guys at the club every weekend. Why would she want you over him? If you can look at yourself honestly and answer that in a positive way then ignore this paragraph.

Something that worked for me, take it or leave it:
I've met ~8 girls on Craigslist. It's a good confidence booster and makes for good stories if you hang with company that appreciates those kind of stories. DON'T BOTHER WITH FAT GIRLS/GIRLS YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY ATTRACTED TO. If life is like a video game then sexing up a hot girl is like increasing your confidence by one point. Sexing up a fatty does nothing for your stats other than increasing your shame.

Are you actually meeting these girls? It sounds like it's all online. Don't look at anything she posts
>>
>>16523670
He might accuse her of rape (even if they never had sex) and ruin her reputation, constantly harass her and even cost her her livelihood.
>>
>>16523697
lol
>>
>>16523670
>If he gets mad just block his damn number! Geesh!
Not enough. Sure, they've blocked your number, but if you're texting them in the first place then you still have theirs. With that much information, you can get more: enough to hunt them down.

If you have been consistently convincing women that you might do this, then I think you have some serious reflection to do. A woman who does this to you has a problem; ten women who do this to you have a point.
>>
>>16523700
I'm glad I drew a laugh but seriously, let's not be dismissive of how bad some people are with hurt feefees. Men are just as capable of diving off the deep end as women.
>>
>>16523697
>he might accuse her of rape
>implying it's not the other way around
>>
>>16523697
That's a crazy, contrived scenario
>>
>>16523709
I'm glad it got you to consider how vile people can become just because their feelings were hurt.
>>
>>16523713
So is OP getting a date, but here we are.
>>
>>16523690
Nope, I've met a bunch, and most of them have texted me first every day prior to our dates. Then when the dates happen, we go to a bunch of places, hang out way longer than expected, its a lot of fun, give me a hug goodbye and text me a little that night before they pass out. Then the next day they just go cold, until its like we never met.
>>
>>16523732
Consider Craiglist. For real
>>
>>16523739
Why? Are the women of Craigslist desperate? If so, no thanks. I won't settle for less than awesome.
>>
>>16523745
I've met some cool girls on cl. They're either fresh out of a breakup or into some kinky shit that they're too afraid to bring up irl. Freshman year of college I met a 25 yo freak who was REALLY into pissing anywhere and everywhere.

Met the daughter of the bassist of the band Kansas (Carry On My Wayward Son) and spent a week with her helping to paint her house and build her fence.

Seeing a 19 yo girl now who's so sweet and is in love with me. And I met them all on cl.
>>
Thats just childlish and awkward behavior thats easier than turning guy down (which really isnt easy).
Its not really something to be tolerated unless you are in your teens.
Delete her from all that social media (chances are she wanted one more orbiter to like her stuff) and if you meet her just say it is childlish stuff you didnt expect from her.
Chances are she is quite young (snapchat, instagram all that stuff, glued to her phone) so she will not like being called not mature.

Girls are just as awkward as guys when it comes to dating it just showd in different ways: have friends that are so unable to just turn guy down they end up in actual relationships with them. Some consider ignore an easy way out as opposed to actual human interaction and confrontation
>>
File: 71mNFJ6.png (309KB, 537x618px) Image search: [Google]
71mNFJ6.png
309KB, 537x618px
>>16523625
God damn, I can relate. It's easier and safer for people to ignore others as opposed to rejecting them, so they just fall off the face of the earth like a ghost. I've been stood up before with no contact, and been ghosted so many times I can't even keep track of them all. I'm not creepy or stalkerish, either. I really only use texting to set up dates, or the day of a date I'll shoot the girl a text with something like "Looking forward to hanging out later. You still down for bowling/coffee/whatever?" Then: nothing. I feel like I'm a pretty high-value guy, but I suppose I'm just not enough.

I've only ever been in one long term relationship, and while it was a beautiful thing I had with her (it was a clean, necessary break; we still are friends) I sometimes think the toil, rejection, and heartbreak from trying to find a good woman that I'm compatible with isn't worth it. I want to get married and raise little anons one day, but things are looking pretty grim.

>>16523772
Get the fuck out of here, that's awesome about the bassist's daughter! Where I live (in Kansas, coincidentally) though, craigslist is a wasteland of whales, single mothers, and succubi out to steal the souls of military men at the nearby army base. Or any combination of the three.

>>16523862
>just say it is childish stuff you didn't expect from her
Anon that's a rekt-tier response
thank you
>>
>>16523625
Because women don't like sitting around texting they would rather spend time in person with you then to have a relationship over the phone
>>
Fucking /r9k/ is leaking again. Let this shitty thread die already.
>>
>>16523625
>I don't understand casual encounters
>>
>>16523732
that's quite important information you were leaving out OP.
they're probably just not that attracted to you IRL then, body language, you coming on too slow...

a hug goodbye can be enough if she's determined to like you but i think that should at least be a passionate >20sec one. some holding hands and preferably kissing are prefered.
learn how to escalate physical contact, learn to read when it's ok to wrap your arm around her etc..this may take a few dates to get trough though...

It gets them interested, if you're not compatible, you'll get dumped after a few dates, but don't worry bout that.
>>
>>16523645
I listen that setence from a beta fag who read PUA books. Don't listen this faggot
>>
>>16523732
>only a hug
Man. Girls love that man take the initiative. Hug her, kiss her, hold hands. They are waiting to recive, not to give. A little girls I now initiated a kiss or holding hands. MAN UP you fagget.
>>
>>16524720
K
>>
>>16523670
I've had men come find my residence several times because they didn't like the sound of 'no'. I've had them grab me, guilt me, and endlessly harass me on multiple platforms just because I wasnt talking to them as much as they wanted. There are reasons why some women tend cut off ties cold turkey and they're usually emotional well-being and physical safety.
>>
You're just too beta, OP. No, seriously.

The women are initially interested, then after one date your beta ways dry their vaginas worse than the sahara desert.

The solution is, of course, stop being a beta.

>>16523732
>give me a hug goodbye
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.