[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im stuck in a year lease with a fucking asshole I literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Im stuck in a year lease with a fucking asshole

I literally have another year to live with this kid, hes fat as shit and hates himself so he takes it out on me, hes fucking 24 and he acts like a god damned 14 year old. It takes every fiber of my being not to sock this shitter in the fucking gob. I tower over him, hes a 400 pound manlet. I know hes sensitive to every insult and I hate being an asshole so I typically just let him say what ever the fuck he feels the need to say and let it roll off. But its coming down to the wire, I have another 11 months with him, i dont know what the fuck im going to do. Is there a way I can escape the lease agreement without getting fucked over? Or am I just gonna have to suck this one up and throw a punch or 20 if I have to.
>>
>>16523539
Same my neighbors and parents are destroying my life in ways no one will understand and I'm trapped here

Just want to ditch all this shit and work my ass off to live on my own
>>
>>16523539
You need to make him feel shitty. He insecure and taking it out on you since your "safe". Put him in his place, its the natural order of things.
>>
talk to your landlord and sublet
>>
>>16523564
Fuck, this is pretty much what I knew I was going to have to do, ive said shit to him before that has made him instantly shut the fuck up, but I always feel insanely bad about it afterwards, like so bad to the point where I almost want to apologize to him.
>>
>>16523570
Grow a pair. No advice is going to help you not be a pussy.
>>
Just talk to him man to man. Tell him what you expect from him and what you won't tolerate. Tell him you want to get along and enjoy living together but that his behavior isn't acceptable. He probably doesn't mean to be a dick. If you're straight and honest with how you feel, he'll likely respond in kind. Just be clear in your intent and don't back down. Make it clear that you won't take any of his shit.
>>
>>16523587
Nah man that wont work lol, trust me this is pretty much the first approach I tried, he literally laughed at me, he's that much a of a judgmental prick. He thinks the whole man to man shit is dumb, especially coming from me because I put up with his shit so much. I seriously think punching his jaw off the hinges is literally the only way to put him in place. Otherwise its just going to be him and I constantly trying to outdo each other in the insult field.
>>
I have to wake at 7:30 and he comes in at 3am, or plays league of legends till that time.

Who the fuck thought two people that don't know eachother sleeping in the same room is ever a good idea. At least have a privacy curtain.
>>
>>16523964
>I have to wake at 7:30 and he comes in at 3am, or plays league of legends till that time.
>Who the fuck thought two people that don't know eachother sleeping in the same room is ever a good idea. At least have a privacy curtain.

Wow that sucks I was under the assumption you had your own rooms..
>>
>>16523979
No this is a different anon in a dorm
>>
>>16523983
College dorms sound like fucking hell and its expensive as shit
>>
>>16523601
He doesn't care for an honest man-to-man? Fine, do not treat him as a man, but as a boy, or a bitch.

He insults you? Respond in kind. Make him feel so beta that he is the one to move.

Bring back women, and make sure he hears what he will never have.
>>
A wise man once said
When someone insults you, consider who is doing the insulting
If it's a child, you laugh and let it roll off as they don't know anything about life more than you
If it's an ignorant person you forgive them for their ignorance, correct them and move on
The wise will never insult you

But you know, nobody should deal with being insulted by some pissant everyday. You need to assert some boundaries. Shit aint good for you. Be direct. I hate being an asshole too but sometimes you just need to tell it like it is
>>
>>16524004
They are hell.

Got memed into this bullshit and have to eat their shitty meal plan food since on campus. Only reason I went is it's required for fish and 'you will make new friends and need to do the experience everyone gets once in their life'.

Well let me tell you I couldn't give less a shit about this experience and instead give for my fucking education which suffers in the dorm. I'm going to make friends anyways without having to sleep next to this random Mexican that loves faggy games.

The real reason dorms with roommates close exist is back then there weren't all these electronics to keep us up. So people actually went to sleep more often.

Most can't control themselves no suprise and stay up with their bright screens and clicky mice.
>>
>>16523539
Find another pair of roommates who hate each other and see if you can do a swap, one of each pair moving.
>>
>>16523564

Sounds like your only option.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.