[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I met on Tinder asked me for tea a while ago. I wondered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1435628862561.jpg (90KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1435628862561.jpg
90KB, 640x624px
A girl I met on Tinder asked me for tea a while ago. I wondered if "having tea" was another way of saying of having sex so I asked whether I could come for tea late at night, say 3 - 5 am. She said yes. So... Am I getting some?
>>
>>16522755
It'll only result in sex if you're both in the mood and if the setting is right. Don't get your hopes up and definitely don't be a fucking neckbeard about it if nothing happens.
>>
>>16522764

But why would she invite me for tea in the middle of the night?
>>
File: 1357923171258.png (477KB, 653x766px) Image search: [Google]
1357923171258.png
477KB, 653x766px
Bruh nah, Don't ruin this for yourself getting so hung up on the possibility of sex, because if sex doesn't happen you'll feel disappointed.

Expect nothing, prepare for the whole spectrum from good to bad. Enjoy her company, and be good company.
>>
>>16522790
maybe she's just a weirdo
>>
>>16522790
>>16522755

Tea is fucking tea until she says otherwise.
Show up expecting tea. Don't get your hopes up. If you have tea and no sex, well that's fine. If you have tea and then sex then that's pleasantly surprising

just fucking go for tea. don't be fuckin weird

jesus no wonder women don't trust guys
>>
>>16522825
>>16522834
>>16522835

What do you think about asking something like "By the way, do you have condoms?" or something like that from her. But tea after heavy drinking? Wow.
>>
what kind of tea, I'm a tea expert
>>
>>16522845

no. dont say that.
>>
>>16522845

absolutely not

Bring a couple in case but don't make it obvious
stop being such a desperate fuck. Be pleasant company. If the thought of NOT having sex fucks you up so bad then don't go. But consider the fact that maybe she wants you to be fucking classy? maybe drink, have some tea and put the moves on her? not go over there with your dick hanging out of your pants like a retard
>>
>>16522845
Yes, say that.
Also ask her if she wants you to put a tea cattle in her pussy.
>>
File: MITQqJi.png (227KB, 793x736px) Image search: [Google]
MITQqJi.png
227KB, 793x736px
>>16522845
Bruh please stop. If you really need to leave a condom in your car or jacket to make yourself feel better then go ahead, but don't pull that shit out unless sex is happening right then and there. Go in there not expecting sex seriously. Just go to chill and enjoy some tea. Be you, be good company.

$10 says you'll over think the sex thing and make her feel awkward and never invite your ass over again.
>>
>>16522845
You're gonna fuck this up man I know it.
>>
>>16522755
You could offer to make the tea for her and when you're pouring the hot water into her cup accidentally dump the scalding pot of water on her face. This will permanently disfigure her and potentially blind her. Now you can totally tap that ass since she'll be either passed out, dead, or in too much pain to care. Good luck!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.