[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked a girl on a date on this weekend and she said she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
I asked a girl on a date on this weekend and she said she doesn't know me well enough to hangout alone. But she said we should hang out with a mutual friend first.

Does this mean exactly what she said or do I abort?
>>
>>16522746
When did you meet? Sounds like you just saw her. You should have just settled for getting a number and work your way up. Anyway it doesnt matter because shes putting up a hurdle for you. I know girls that do this. Kind of a way to filter out creep asses. Up to you if you want to go through the trouble.
>>
>>16522746
>Does this mean exactly what she said or do I abort?
abort. she isnt mature enough for a date obv so dont continue
>>
>>16522794
I hooked her up with some stuff. Could this mean she's just being nice to get better deals in the future?
>>
>>16522807
Hook her up with..?
>>
>>16522807
Don't give stuff to girls man...
>>
You could ignore the topic forever and never get a chance.
or you could set up something casual together like coffee or a movie. Ideally you might want the mutual friend to be a girl close to her, depends how confident you are around girls and/or paranoia of your buddies catching feels for the same girl. The idea is (if she's got feels for you) you're both on the spot to see how well you click.
Uh, maybe.
I was going to pose the question " what do you do when she isn't clear about turning you down?"
>>
>>16522831
He gave her stuff what ever stuff is. I think its doomed already.
>>
it sounds like what she said is what she means. Just hang out with her mutually. 1 on 1 may seem uncomfortable or nerve wrecking to her. Seeing how you are with her and her friend may open her up.
>>
>>16522807
>>16522746

it sounds like you're a drug dealer and she's sketched out by you
>>
>>16522746
>>16522807
Why waste your time with this girl? Most likely she's not into you. Cancel plans with her and just shrug it off and drop contact, maybe it'll make her more interested.
>>
>>16522746
Sounds like she thinks your cute and wants to give you a chance, but does not know you well enough to go out alone with you. I see nothing wrong with this, but that is up to you. Could work out great because you respected her limits. Could also be just a way to kind of hold you at bay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.